A Must See: David Duke Exposes Why The Jewish Media Hates Donald Trump

If they hate him so much why does he get so much free publicity?

Because Trump is playing them for fools.

It is no accident that Trump is endorsed by David Duke- and by every racist here at USMB.

I in no way think that Trump is a racist or an anti-semite- but he certainly appeals to racists and anti-semites.

Neither alscepia nor Closed Caption endorse him...

And I've seen Mac called a racist and he doesn't endorse him...

I bet Toro has been called racist by a lib at some point, and DENIED IT, as if you need anymore "proof"...

Seelybo has been called a racist and does not support Trump...

Jeez, your statement seems completely wrong.

Want to try again?

It is no accident that Trump is endorsed by David Duke- and by every racist here at USMB.

I in no way think that Trump is a racist or an anti-semite- but he certainly appeals to racists and anti-semites.
Again you filthy liar, David Duke did not endorse Trump.

Dr. David Duke: The Zio Media Lies: I have not endorsed Donald Trump! - David Duke.com

Well Zionist wants to get rid of all religion, esp Christianity and Islam. The biggest neocons are secular jews in and around our government. Trump has 2 kids married to jews and jew grandkids , so I think he might me saying what everyone wants to hear, also he has put money in Israel. It may be just a stunt, but Hilary also has a son in law who is jewish, so there is one thing jews hate and that is Christianity and Islam and truthfully even Judaism.

Well Zionist wants to get rid of all religion, esp Christianity and Islam. The biggest neocons are secular jews in and around our government. Trump has 2 kids married to jews and jew grandkids , so I think he might me saying what everyone wants to hear, also he has put money in Israel. It may be just a stunt, but Hilary also has a son in law who is jewish, so there is one thing jews hate and that is Christianity and Islam and truthfully even Judaism.

you got a link, penny dear? I have read LOTS of islamo Nazi propaganda---and so far you have parroted lots of the stuff I read as far back as the mid 1950s-----but I never came across your concept of jews wanting to get rid of Islam and Christianity---
EXCEPT from muslims---educated in muslim lands who are taught EARLY ON --that jews want to DESTROY ISLAM-------but then again----so do Christians (I learned that one in a mosque) Do jews oppose Buddhism and Hinduism TOO? Do you have any idea what is "preached" in synagogues about this matter of getting rid of the religions of the world? In the course of my life I have learned
that well into their teens---CHILDREN express the ideas they learn at home. Did
you get your ideas from jewish children educated in "jewish day" school?

I do not think that Trump is a racist --------He speaks in a very brash manner-----
loose tongue-----he will mellow

you got a link, penny dear? I have read LOTS of islamo Nazi propaganda---and so far you have parroted lots of the stuff I read as far back as the mid 1950s-----but I never came across your concept of jews wanting to get rid of Islam and Christianity---
EXCEPT from muslims---educated in muslim lands who are taught EARLY ON --that jews want to DESTROY ISLAM-------but then again----so do Christians (I learned that one in a mosque) Do jews oppose Buddhism and Hinduism TOO? Do you have any idea what is "preached" in synagogues about this matter of getting rid of the religions of the world? In the course of my life I have learned

I have given you links ad nausea, heres one more, and atheist (jew) killing RC's in Mexico.
calles, plutarco elias - Google Search

do I have to put this in my sig line again, so you don't forget:

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

I do not think that Trump is a racist --------He speaks in a very brash manner-----

I do not think that Trump is a racist- I think he is appealing to racists.

Dr. David Duke: The Zio Media Lies: I have not endorsed Donald Trump! - David Duke.com

Duke had detailed his support for Trump in a Facebook post on Thursday.

"I think he deserves a close look by those who believe the era of political correctness needs to come to an end," Duke wrote.

He touted Trump's strength on immigration, breaking up "Jewish dominated lobbies and super PACS that are corrupting and controlling American politics," preventing war with Russia, exposing media "lies" and ensuring "that White-Americans are allowed to preserve and promote their heritage and interests just as all other groups are allowed to do."

Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

You and Duke- racist anti-semite Trump fanboys.

Two peas in a pod.

You dropping your claim that "every racist here" endorses him?

"I think he deserves a close look by those who believe the era of political correctness needs to come to an end," Duke wrote.

He touted Trump's strength on immigration, breaking up "Jewish dominated lobbies and super PACS that are corrupting and controlling American politics," preventing war with Russia, exposing media "lies" and ensuring "that White-Americans are allowed to preserve and promote their heritage and interests just as all other groups are allowed to do."

Two peas in a pod.

You follow Duke on Facebook?

That's weird.

You're not "friends" with him I hope?

I bet Toro has been called racist by a lib at some point, and DENIED IT, as if you need anymore "proof"...

Want to try again?

You might find exceptions- but from what I have seen, every poster here at USMB who regularly attacks African Americans is a Trump supporter.

And every poster here who promotes the usual anti-Jew crap like this thread- is a Trump supporter.

And every poster here who promotes the usual anti-Muslim crap- is a Trump supporter.

And every poster here who promotes the usual anti-Mexican crap- is a Trump supporter.

Stevie the racists- the OP- catches the mood of the racist contingent of the Trumpsters quite well.

You dropping your claim that "every racist here" endorses him?

I exaggerated- I am sure that there are exceptions- for example- you may not support Trump.

Two peas in a pod.

That's weird.

And where did I say I follow Duke on Facebook?

I know it is hard for folks like you to look at the facts- but make that little bit of extra effort and read the link to the article that I posted.

I like how Duke claims not to be in the Klan any more, and then spends the next 20 minutes ranting about Jews.

He also spends a lot of time on his web site whining about blacks and Muslims and gays and Mexicans and all non-whites.

But he's not KKK, so it's all good!

And for some reason...this supreme bigot has some hard man-love for Donald Trump.
Ranting about other races?

Sounds like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan.

Want to try again?

You might find exceptions- but from what I have seen, every poster here at USMB who regularly attacks African Americans is a Trump supporter.

And every poster here who promotes the usual anti-Jew crap like this thread- is a Trump supporter.

And every poster here who promotes the usual anti-Muslim crap- is a Trump supporter.

And every poster here who promotes the usual anti-Mexican crap- is a Trump supporter.

Stevie the racists- the OP- catches the mood of the racist contingent of the Trumpsters quite well.

The example's I listed are fairly representative of large groups that do not support Trump, but are or at least have been accused by libs like you of being racist.

Hell, the majority of the GOP is NOT supporting Trump, and yet according to you libs, the GOP has been the party of White Racism since Nixion.

Racist lefty blacks of course.

Moderate libs who dare depart from the party line. I admit that is a rare exception, but by no means unique.

Again, maybe you should spend less time accusing Trump and Trumps supporters of being "all" the racists, since you can't seem to make that case and attack his policies.

You could show how they are racist, or bad for America.

You believe that right?

Two peas in a pod.

That's weird.

I know it is hard for folks like you to look at the facts- but make that little bit of extra effort and read the link to the article that I posted.

I have never paid any mind to what Duke has to say.

When I see libs referencing the words of Klan leaders, I feel sad for them, that they are so pathetically partisan that they will accept Klan Leaders as a source if it gives them something they can use to advance their agenda.

DUke has ZERO credibility with me.

I'm sorry he has some with you.

Want to try again?

Again, maybe you should spend less time accusing Trump and Trumps supporters of being "all" the racists, since you can't seem to make that case and attack his policies.

I have said I believe three times in this thread that I don't believe Trump is a racist.

When do you think that I accused Trump of being a racist?

I am looking for that quote from me.

Two peas in a pod.

That's weird.

DUke has ZERO credibility with me..

Duke has no credibility with me- just as Stevie the racist here doesn't.

But the racists like Duke and Stevie sure do love Trump.

Trump is not a racist- but it is no coincidence that the racists love Trump.

I have given you links ad nausea, heres one more, and atheist (jew) killing RC's in Mexico.
calles, plutarco elias - Google Search

do I have to put this in my sig line again, so you don't forget:

This section became known as Yevsektsia (alternative spelling: Yevsektsiya — the acronym of the department name in Russian) and was run by Jews.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia. (by Rabbi Berel Wein)

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

http://www.jewishdestiny.com/about/team-destiny/

yes---of course I read your siggy------I am fully aware of the fact that SOCIALISM
is very attractive to jews--------in fact biblical law contains LOTS of socialistic
concepts and actual LAWS. No one is supposed to starve in the land of Israel.
In fact----if you believe that which Christian theologians claim about
Jesus-----he was an ardent socialist. The jewish community of Russia never got
destroyed I do not know Rabbi Wein but I have ---in the course of my life---become acquainted with lots of Russian jews -----and even some who ESCAPED
catholic Adolf Hitler by fleeing to Russia. I do not agree with R' Wein's
"history" The big time murderer of------JEWS, before, during and after world war II ---was STALIN (eastern orthodox which is a sect of Catholicism)
Stalin was an equal opportunity murderer----he murdered anyone who dissed
his policies----lots of whom were jews.
You managed to find a jewish Mexican murderer???? MAZEL TOV------the only Mexican jews I have known are physicians and surgeons.

Forum List

Back