A New Anti-Masonic Party

SHARK ATTACK

I am not a shark, Sherlock.

I am a shart.

And the first irony of your post is that you're calling me "retarded".

Read a book sometime, sport — preferably one without pictures or cartoons, or one that involves Green Eggs and Ham, or one that allows you to Choose Your Own Adventure.

Here to help.

RevoltETR said:
Adolf Hitler was an Anti Semetic [sic].

Duh.

RevoltETR said:
Arabic people are Semetic [sic again].

Double duh.

RevoltETR said:
Muslims support AntiMasonry.

Though I do know of some Muslims who are in fact Freemasons, the fact that they are exceptions to the rule makes way for yet another duh.

RevoltETR said:
Walt Disney was a 33rd degree freemason. Walt Disney knew Adolf Hitler personally.

No, Walt Disney was most certainly not a Freemason.

To the contrary, he was a virulent anti-Semite who, like Hitler, saw Freemasonry as a front for Judaism.

RevoltETR said:
Henry Ford was a 33rd degree Freemason. Henry Ford was a Nazi sympathizer.

He was most certainly a Nazi sympathizer. But I have never read anything about his having been a Freemason. And I've read a lot. More than books about Green Eggs and Ham, to be sure.

RevoltETR said:
Jews believe that God doesnt want them to establish a Jewish nation until the messiah comes. yet they established Israel RIGHT after WWII, in Palestinian land, killing how many Palestinians in the process?, practically wiping out an entire race WITH AMERICAN WEAPONS.

And this has what to do with the main idea of your post, exactly?

I had all but forgotten I had made a post in this thread until only just tonight, when it fortunately got bumped.

I'm glad to see KSigMason kickin' some serious butt on it.

Last edited:
Seems like every time somebody stops taking their medications we get an OP like this. Please, folks, if you're on medications, take them as directed. If you don't you'll only make yourself look like an idiot.

Glenn Beck has a large "G" in his TV program.
did you think it was a "G" for Glenn?
That would just be too obvious seeing that he is not a Mason.

Though I do know of some Muslims who are in fact Freemasons, the fact that they are exceptions to the rule makes way for yet another duh.
He would have been more correct in saying that many Muslim countries support anti-Masonry.

Correct.

But I have never read anything about his having been a Freemason.
He was a Mason, but I don't know about him being a 33rd. Once in a while an anti-Mason does name an actual Mason but they too often, erroneously, elevate them to the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite.

Famous Masons A-L

Glenn Beck has a large "G" in his TV program.
did you think it was a "G" for Glenn?
That would just be too obvious seeing that he is not a Mason.

He would have been more correct in saying that many Muslim countries support anti-Masonry.

Correct.

But I have never read anything about his having been a Freemason.
He was a Mason, but I don't know about him being a 33rd. Once in a while an anti-Mason does name an actual Mason but they too often, erroneously, elevate them to the 33rd degree of the Scottish Rite.

Famous Masons A-L

Which, as we both know, is an almost unattainable degree.

One essentially has to have been a US president or leader of another nation/ republic/ empire or philanthropist to have become or to become one.

If some of the folks who for whatever reasons invent these outlandishly and egregiously ignorant conspiracy theories regarding Freemasonry could only see how (no offense, but) boring it truly is, they'd doubtlessly be seriously upset with themselves because of their having wasted so much of their lives worrying about it.

There are good and bad people in every organization — now matter how open, or conversely, secretive the organization may be.

I wouldn't word it such, but it is selective and requires a lot of dedication to be even eligible to receive it.

One essentially has to have been a US president or leader of another nation/ republic/ empire or philanthropist to have become or to become one.
I know hundreds who have received the 33rd degree. Here's a list of those who were invited to receive it last year: 2013 Honourmen - 33° Inspectors General Honorary » Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, S.J., U.S.A.

The four from Boise have never been a national leader. :D

If some of the folks who for whatever reasons invent these outlandishly and egregiously ignorant conspiracy theories regarding Freemasonry could only see how (no offense, but) boring it truly is, they'd doubtlessly be seriously upset with themselves because of their having wasted so much of their lives worrying about it.
Haters gotta hate.

Some of it can be boring, but as the younger generations are taking over they are moving away the factory mode that has strangled Freemasonry for the last 50-years. Education is being brought back into the Lodge and many groups are doing more outside of the stated meeting.

There are good and bad people in every organization — now matter how open, or conversely, secretive the organization may be.
Yep.

I wouldn't word it such, but it is selective and requires a lot of dedication to be even eligible to receive it.

I know hundreds who have received the 33rd degree. Here's a list of those who were invited to receive it last year: 2013 Honourmen - 33° Inspectors General Honorary » Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, S.J., U.S.A.

The four from Boise have never been a national leader. :D

Haters gotta hate.

Some of it can be boring, but as the younger generations are taking over they are moving away the factory mode that has strangled Freemasonry for the last 50-years. Education is being brought back into the Lodge and many groups are doing more outside of the stated meeting.

I'm glad to hear that.

Though as I've stated before in this thread that I am myself not a Freemason because I don't like some of its credos and rites, I would much prefer to have the leaders of my country be Freemasons than athiests or satanists.

Forum List

Back