a new opportunity

fucking internet
I would rather buy my clothes in a store any day of the week. I can try them on in the store without the hassle of returning them and waiting again.

Hmm, I only frequent a few of those stores and as a whole, I despise them. Those stores being gone means more business for the local guys around here. Yay Trump.

to go and find a job ... it will be easy, so easy.

thank you Trump.

More than 6,300 stores are shutting down — here's the full list
Sorry, this is part of the economy Trump 'inherited'. Obama claimed that for 8 years, so Trump gets to do so for his entire 1st year at the very least. :p

lol, see how phony the Trumptards are? If it's good news, it automatically goes to Trump's credit. If it's bad news, some infantile excuse is put up to claim that Trump has nothing to do with it.

Childish.

The trend is clearly against brick & mortar. Amazon is the new Wal Mart. This shift to a new economy has been rough and remains so.

Internet sales are higher than they ever have been...the highways are packed with fully loaded trucks...the trucking company's are begging for drivers. The economy is kicking ass so to post a thread beating up on Trump's economic record is ridiculously short sighted.

QUOTE="easyt65, post: 17843435, member: 55400"][QUOTE="Siete, post: 17843385,
Obama kept those stores open ...

Ummm....NO. Sorry - Barry made the rules by claiming he was a 'victim' for 8 years. Trump 'inherited' a bad economy from Barry. Embrace it. :p

Internet sales are higher than they ever have been...the highways are packed with fully loaded trucks...the trucking company's are begging for drivers. The economy is kicking ass so to post a thread beating up on Trump's economic record is ridiculously short sighted.
Just the latest 'I hate Trump' story...

"Over the next 10 years, our economic team estimates that under our plan the economy will average 3.5 percent growth and create a total of 25 million new jobs. You can visit our website, just look at the math, it works," Trump told his lunchtime audience.

SUCKERS.

to go and find a job ... it will be easy, so easy.

thank you Trump.

More than 6,300 stores are shutting down — here's the full list
Sorry, this is part of the economy Trump 'inherited'. Obama claimed that for 8 years, so Trump gets to do so for his entire 1st year at the very least. :p

lol, see how phony the Trumptards are? If it's good news, it automatically goes to Trump's credit. If it's bad news, some infantile excuse is put up to claim that Trump has nothing to do with it.

Childish.
reminds me of 2009

and 2010, 2011, 2012....

"Over the next 10 years, our economic team estimates that under our plan the economy will average 3.5 percent growth and create a total of 25 million new jobs. You can visit our website, just look at the math, it works," Trump told his lunchtime audience.

SUCKERS.
So your point is that you have no point?

SUCKERS.
So your point is that you have no point?

If you need to be told what the point is, you're too dumb to get it.

"Over the next 10 years, our economic team estimates that under our plan the economy will average 3.5 percent growth and create a total of 25 million new jobs. You can visit our website, just look at the math, it works," Trump told his lunchtime audience. SUCKERS.

Economic growth rebounds to 2.6 percent rate in second quarter

http://nypost.com/2017/04/01/obama-was-terrible-for-economic-growth/

"Last week the Commerce Department released its third revision for fourth-quarter 2016 gross domestic product. The number came in at a paltry 2.1 percent, meaning that growth during President Obama’s final year in office — the end of an “Error of Hope” — landed with a big thud at just 1.6 percent."

Here are the average growth rates for each president:
  • Johnson (1964-68), 5.3 percent
  • Kennedy (1961-63), 4.3 percent
  • Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9 percent
  • Reagan (1981-88), 3.5 percent
  • Carter (1977-80), 3.3 percent
  • Eisenhower (1953-60), 3 percent
  • Nixon (1969-74), 2.8 percent
  • Ford (1975-76), 2.6 percent
  • G.H.W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3 percent
  • G.W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1 percent
  • Truman (1946-52), 1.7 percent