a new opportunity

to go and find a job ... it will be easy, so easy.

thank you Trump.

More than 6,300 stores are shutting down — here's the full list
From your article: "Retailers are closing thousands of stores following years of declines in sales and customer traffic."

Nice indictment of your messiah, Chicago Jesus.

Posts as stupid as the above should go into a stupid bin somewhere on the site.

But most of your comments have filled that bin.

You should be easily able to prove me wrong on the issues, but for some reason you can't.

Obama kept the stores open and now they are closing because of Trump. What a simple world you Liberals live in.
The fact that they were open doesn't mean it was because obama kept them open. Did the sun shine because Obama made it shIne?

The snowflake inability to commit logic is the reason we get stuck with hucksters like Obama and boondoggles like the ACA.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

thank you Trump.

Just by chance do you even bother to read your fricken links/posts.

"Retailers are closing thousands of stores following years of declines in sales and customer traffic."

sure I read them ... Obama kept those stores open, Trump didnt.

easy huh.

SUCKERS
ROFL!

What did he do to keep them open?

Just by chance do you even bother to read your fricken links/posts.

"Retailers are closing thousands of stores following years of declines in sales and customer traffic."

sure I read them ... Obama kept those stores open, Trump didnt.

easy huh.

SUCKERS

What did he do to keep them open?

Here's what President Obama did to help US businesses.

But I will admit that Republicans are doing a lot to shut down small businesses on line by working to end net neutrality. That will help Amazon, Walmart etc but small businesses will completely die off. Trump will sign that so fast, your head will spin.

In other news the chocolate ration has been increased from 30 grams to 25 grams, and we have always been at war with Eastasia.

Linking unlinked stats isn't linking.

How does net neutrality or lack thereof favor wal-mart and such over smaller businesses?

The right dos not seem to understand net neutrality. That's why they'll be in favor of it but why don't these people every look up facts on their own?

Net neutrality is fair to all businesses of all sizes and money.
Ending net neutrality will favor the mega businesses, like Amazon and Walmart. Use Google and quit demanding that liberals spoon feed you.
How?

If Trump would do the right thing, he would be more popular.

The right thing - like not trashing the US and the WH and the WH staff and just everything else except the chocolate cake his resort serves.

When will the last 25-39% of Trump followers finally get fed up with his lies and do the right thing?
What lies? everyone points to lies but can't seem post any. Just like a parrot repeating stupid stuff it hears without thinking it through.
If they post something it's usually something like exagerating his golf score.

thank you Trump.

From your article: "Retailers are closing thousands of stores following years of declines in sales and customer traffic."

Nice indictment of your messiah, Chicago Jesus.

Posts as stupid as the above should go into a stupid bin somewhere on the site.

But most of your comments have filled that bin.

You should be easily able to prove me wrong on the issues, but for some reason you can't.
For someone who has no problem blaming 6 months of Trump for stores set to close 2 years ago your credibility is in the negative column.

as Trumps sad little bitches scramble ....

:lmao:
Says the Obama stooge.

youre a Trump bitch ... I'm not

now whos the stooge ?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 38% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-two percent (62%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 25% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 50% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -25. (see trends).
Shitforbrains thinks popularity is more important than doing the right thing.

If Trump would do the right thing, he would be more popular.

The right thing - like not trashing the US and the WH and the WH staff and just everything else except the chocolate cake his resort serves.

When will the last 25-39% of Trump followers finally get fed up with his lies and do the right thing?
Yes, getting two scoops of ice cream is an epic scandal.

You moonbats love following people because of charisma. Hitler, Stalin,so, Pol Pot. All worshipped by the left.

thank you Trump.

Sorry, this is part of the economy Trump 'inherited'. Obama claimed that for 8 years, so Trump gets to do so for his entire 1st year at the very least. :p

Obama kept those stores open ... "The Promise President" lost them.

^^^ a blatant lie.

WHO was the president when they closed ?

It's the 9/11/01 Blame Game all over again. Snowflakes want to blame Bush for not preventing 9/11/01 while wanting to deny Clinton shares no fault even though all the planning and training for 9/11/01 by the terrorists occurred on his watch, while he was busy testifying in court about his sexual harassment, while he was getting a hummer in the WH , and why he was lying to the American people ' "I did not have sex with that woman." :p

It's the 9/11/01 Blame Game all over again. Snowflakes want to blame Bush for not preventing 9/11/01 while wanting to deny Clinton shares no fault even though all the planning and training for 9/11/01 by the terrorists occurred on his watch, while he was busy testifying in court about his sexual harassment, while he was getting a hummer in the WH , and why he was lying to the American people ' "I did not have sex with that woman." :p

blame has nothing to do with it .. what ever happens on a presidents watch belongs to him.

Who was President when these businesses closed?

upload_2017-8-2_11-11-17-jpeg.141676

BARRY.

When Barry was adding nearly $7 trillion in new debt as SITTING President, snowflakes like you were (still do) claiming, 'It's Bush's fault'. Now that businesses have begun to fail as a result of Obama's policies with a new President in the seat, suddenly it's HIS fault.

It's literally NEVER Obama's fault with snowflakes. Bwuhahahaha....

Who was President when these businesses closed?

upload_2017-8-2_11-11-17-jpeg.141676

BARRY.

When Barry was adding nearly $7 trillion in new debt as SITTING President, snowflakes like you were (still do) claiming, 'It's Bush's fault'. Now that businesses have begun to fail as a result of Obama's policies with a new President in the seat, suddenly it's HIS fault.

It's literally NEVER Obama's fault with snowflakes. Bwuhahahaha....

pretty deep thinking spin for an idiot like you.

I guess I should have voted for Obama at least once, but I didnt,

blame has nothing to do with it .. what ever happens on a presidents watch belongs to him.

Copy That:

Benghazi - Barry owns it
Fast and Furious - Barry owns it.
$7 Trillion in new debt in only 4 years - Barry owns it.
Arming Mexican Drug Cartels - Barry Owns it.
2 Un-Constitutional Wars - Barry owns them
Illegal spying on Americans, media, Senate, & USSC - Barry owns it
IRS Targeting - Barry owns it.
Bad economy during Obama administration - Barry Owns it
Russia taking Crimea despite US Promise - Barry owns it
Hillary Scandal - Barry owns it
Illegal sharing info, leaking, Felony Espionage - Barry owns it
Attempts to interfere in foreign elections (Israel, Egypt, Syria, Libya) - Barry Owns it

I really don't want to hear another snowflake blame anyone but Barry for the shit that went on while he was President again after this....

thank you Trump.

Sorry, this is part of the economy Trump 'inherited'. Obama claimed that for 8 years, so Trump gets to do so for his entire 1st year at the very least. :p

Obama kept those stores open ... "The Promise President" lost them.

^^^ a blatant lie.

Who was President when they announced closing?

Obama.

Copy That:

Benghazi - Barry owns it
Attempts to interfere in foreign elections (Israel, Egypt, Syria, Libya) - Barry Owns it

I really don't want to hear another snowflake blame anyone but Barry for the shit that went on while he was President again after this....

FAKE NEWS !

Copy That:

Benghazi - Barry owns it

FAKE NEWS !
'Fake News'?

YOU declare that everything that happens on a President's watch is that President's responsibility / blame...then I post just some of the things that happened on Obama's watch that, according to YOU, are 'all his'...and you pathetically respond back by claiming 'Fake News'.

So you're saying Benghazi did not happen on Barry's watch, that his illegal spying did not occur on his watch, that his adding $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years did not happen on his watch as recorded in history...proving you are mentally unstable and / or a liar or are you claiming you are a lair when YOU declared everything that happens on a President's watch is HIS...

Which is it, you insane snowflake?

You painted yourself into a corner with your own declaration and just had your ass handed to you for it.

Bwuhahahaha......

FAKE NEWS .. prove your spin
What spin, you retard?!

You declared whatever happens on a President's watch is all HIS. I then posted what happened on Obama's watch.

Bwuhahaha

Forum List

Back