A new record, thread shut down in 3 minutes

I was banned for life on a leftist board a few years back with my very first post....imagine....me banned....but I'm so nice cordial and considerate.....:dunno:
I was banned from a board I'd never belonged to. Using an old username from another board when I tried to register/join. Changed to a different username and got in.

Last edited:
What it shows is how low the Republican party has sunk and the level of intelligence in the constituents of Lauren Boebert. Seems that only Republicans like to make assholes out of themselves at the SOTU address. This is the form of trash that's acceptable for the right wing and alt-right.
So how many cities has the right wing rioted, looted, arsoned, assaulted, etc.
You do recall the Summer of luv, 2020 ???

There are only a few legitimately disruptive people that are disturbing parties from all sides of the aisle. Mostly its one person angering a power that be in that particular moment and then the biased booting occurs.

Now they disdain us and when we stop funding them we will be declared supremacist racists
Bring it, bitches.

The day that any of them have a name they can spew out of their vile mouths that would have the power to move me a single millimeter just doesn't exist any more. I want them to keep trying. It's so much fun to watch to them puff themselves up with juvenile insults, thinking it actually hurts our feelings.

Bring it, bitches.

In order to be loved, you must be lovable. If that makes sense, good. If not, then never mind. :blues:

Before his speech. And it was a copy. I don't remember her or any other Democrat piping up in the middle of his plodding ramblings and yelling out or interrupting him...despite the boorish scumbag he was.

Sorry. No comparison. Republicans own this.
Didn’t he precede it by pointedly refusing to shake her hand?

What it shows is how low the Republican party has sunk and the level of intelligence in the constituents of Lauren Boebert. Seems that only Republicans like to make assholes out of themselves at the SOTU address. This is the form of trash that's acceptable for the right wing and alt-right.

1646270203611.jpeg

Just to refresh your selective memory, or lack there of

Let me refresh yours. The sheer number of lies and falsehoods in that diatribe was the disrespect. What she did was a public service. You weak sauce attempt at trying to compare the two, is laughable at best. But considering the source, not at all surprising.

I'm ready!
i've been banned for being too harsh and throwing sand in the vag of these pathetic dumb mother fokers while containing specific language to the op

banned for being too abusive...lolol..i luv it

that is an honor to be banned for being too brutal.where is my awards for CSs

seeing skews spews in melt down is funy

No. In fact, it looks like he didn’t even see her reaching out for a handshake.
That is a subjective interpretation. Looked to me like he pointedly ignored her (my own subjective interpretation).

Regardless, Biden did snipe or fight with those two members, there has been no rude or unprofessional behavior towards them by him. They come off as childish, disrespectful and an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back