A Nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East? Thank You Obama

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Saudi Arabia Promises to Match Iran in Nuclear Capability

WASHINGTON — When President Obama began making the case for a deal with Iran that would delay its ability to assemble an atomic weapon, his first argument was that a nuclear-armed Iran would set off a “free-for-all” of proliferation in the Arab world. “It is almost certain that other players in the region would feel it necessary to get their own nuclear weapons,” he said in 2012.

Now, as he gathered Arab leaders over dinner at the White House on Wednesday and prepared to meet with them at Camp David on Thursday, he faced a perverse consequence: Saudi Arabia and many of the smaller Arab states are now vowing to match whatever nuclear enrichment capability Iran is permitted to retain.

“We can’t sit back and be nowhere as Iran is allowed to retain much of its capability and amass its research,” one of the Arab leaders preparing to meet Mr. Obama said on Monday, declining to be named until he made his case directly to the president. Prince Turki bin Faisal, the 70-year-old former Saudi intelligence chief, has been touring the world with the same message.

The Saudis just went nuclear on their Obama snub - Yahoo Finance

Not the job of the US to go around telling other countries what do. Not the country that the framers of the Constitution envisioned, not the one I wish to live in.

Now, please call me a Muslim enabler and have a great day.

Not the job of the US to go around telling other countries what do. Not the country that the framers of the Constitution envisioned, not the one I wish to live in.

Exactly........If we put our nose into everyone's business then one day they will cut it off..........

Exactly........If we put our nose into everyone's business then one day they will cut it off..........

You forgot to call me a Mooslum.

There is only so much the UN can do with regards to Iran; if they are holding up their end of the deal, we can not just say "well, We STILL don't trust you rag heads!!!" We have an obligation to lift sanctions, regardless of what the tin foil crowd tells us.

There is only so much the UN can do with regards to Iran; if they are holding up their end of the deal, we can not just say "well, We STILL don't trust you rag heads!!!" We have an obligation to lift sanctions, regardless of what the tin foil crowd tells us.
I could not give a shit who squats to pray to whomever, Just leave me out of it......

WASHINGTON — When President Obama began making the case for a deal with Iran that would delay its ability to assemble an atomic weapon, his first argument was that a nuclear-armed Iran would set off a “free-for-all” of proliferation in the Arab world. “It is almost certain that other players in the region would feel it necessary to get their own nuclear weapons,” he said in 2012.

Now, as he gathered Arab leaders over dinner at the White House on Wednesday and prepared to meet with them at Camp David on Thursday, he faced a perverse consequence: Saudi Arabia and many of the smaller Arab states are now vowing to match whatever nuclear enrichment capability Iran is permitted to retain.

“We can’t sit back and be nowhere as Iran is allowed to retain much of its capability and amass its research,” one of the Arab leaders preparing to meet Mr. Obama said on Monday, declining to be named until he made his case directly to the president. Prince Turki bin Faisal, the 70-year-old former Saudi intelligence chief, has been touring the world with the same message.

Mixed feelings. On the one hand, if everyone who wants nukes has nukes, big wars with invasion and occupation become less likely. On the other hand, because radiation drifts on the winds, what happens in one place isn't limited to that place. So nuclear exchanges effect more than only the participants.

The biggest concern of course is people already willing to commit suicide to make a point probably don't share the US or Russia's aversion to using nuclear weapons except in retaliation. So their willingness to actually use them as casually as we use drones is a concern.

what is the actual size of those sharks teeth, a friend of mine who was an excavator in Commiefornia about 40 years ago found a dozen or so of them gave me one that looks just like the big one.

Mixed feelings. On the one hand, if everyone who wants nukes has nukes, big wars with invasion and occupation become less likely. On the other hand, because radiation drifts on the winds, what happens in one place isn't limited to that place. So nuclear exchanges effect more than only the participants.

The biggest concern of course is people already willing to commit suicide to make a point probably don't share the US or Russia's aversion to using nuclear weapons except in retaliation. So their willingness to actually use them as casually as we use drones is a concern.

That's exactly the same thing that we once said about Russia.

Actually, Iran is the world's largest exporter of terrorism. Kind of makes you wonder when they'll slip some terrorists a nuke, doesn't it?

Knowing that, and the threats Iran makes against the rest of the world, who can blame their neighbors for wanting nukes if Iran gets them?

WWIII, here we come, compliments of Obozo....

Except then we were lying. Russia's just as sane as we are. Muslims, eh not so much.

what is the actual size of those sharks teeth, a friend of mine who was an excavator in Commiefornia about 40 years ago found a dozen or so of them gave me one that looks just like the big one.

Carcharodon Megelodon (sic) ancient great white from the miocene era 2-20 million years ago.

Last edited:

Its been the job of the US to police the world since the end of WWII no matter how much you Pacifist want to stomp you're feet, it is what it is when you are the last super power.

Except then we were lying. Russia's just as sane as we are. Muslims, eh not so much.

Really? Muslim government's are so insane that they would destroy their own country in order to nuke Israel? Good, tired of being attacked for supporting Israel. Two birds with one stone, not our fight.

Really? Muslim government's are so insane that they would destroy their own country in order to nuke Israel? Good, tired of being attacked for supporting Israel. Two birds with one stone, not our fight.

Already did quite a few times. Just because they haven't lately, doesn't mean they wouldn't again if they thought they had a fair to middling chance or nuclear advantage.

Its been the job of the US to police the world since the end of WWII no matter how much you Pacifist want to stomp you're feet, it is what it is when you are the last super power.

I'm a pacifist? You have to be fucking kidding. I'm 52 and still get into fist fights on a regular basis. Guess you do too, right? That's why you tried to infer that I'm a pacifist? You're the fucking pacifist, but you don't mind sending other people's kids off to die.

Already did quite a few times. Just because they haven't lately, doesn't mean they wouldn't again if they thought they had a fair to middling chance or nuclear advantage.

Sure, Delta. That means we get to tell Iran that they can't have nukes.

Actually, Iran is the world's largest exporter of terrorism. Kind of makes you wonder when they'll slip some terrorists a nuke, doesn't it?

Knowing that, and the threats Iran makes against the rest of the world, who can blame their neighbors for wanting nukes if Iran gets them?

Really since when, 1985 and Israel decided or rather PM Bibi decided they were terrorists.

Yeah, after more than 2000 years of peace in the Middle East, thanks to Obama, they're all fighting with each other and engaging in a brand new arms race that they never had before.

Because some are just too damn dumb to GET IT, let me say ^^^that's SARCASM^^^.

Idiots.

:cuckoo:

You can thank that traitorous Repub letter from much of this.

They wanted to mix and stir, cause more distrust and fear, tell Iran they could have their nukes. Why would anyone believe there would not be consequences to what they did?

And of course, your thread title is just beyond stupid.

Forum List

Back