A nuclear power plant in .... Wyoming

Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon said the project will create hundreds of jobs in the state and that an exact location for the project will be announced by the end of the year.

I realize its newsmax, but Wyoming already has wind farms. Carbon is dying, and without it, Wyo might die too. Imagine, a state with 3 people. Two senators and a rep.
water is diminishing from the tetons. where are they going to get water to run a nuke plant
""Global cooling." :icon_sjung:

Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon said the project will create hundreds of jobs in the state and that an exact location for the project will be announced by the end of the year.

I realize its newsmax, but Wyoming already has wind farms. Carbon is dying, and without it, Wyo might die too. Imagine, a state with 3 people. Two senators and a rep.
Nuclear is the clean energy enviro-commies hate. I wonder why.

What's wrong with Wyoming? No threat from earthquakes and any tidal wave that reached Big Sky country would be relatively rare. What's the problem then? The ironic thing is that most haz-mat solar junk and gigantic batteries are made in countries that use nuclear power.

We should take the red states that nobody ever uses and do something with them. It's a good place for a nuke reactor IMHO.

We should take the red states that nobody ever uses and do something with them. It's a good place for a nuke reactor IMHO.
no lack of storage space for the nuke waste. LOL

Actually, when I lived there it was fairly enjoyable, but I really don't like winter.

ps, I'm not necessarily anti nuke. Where I live we get power from Entergy's port gibson plant. I thought the thread was newsworthy simply because Wyo's econ runs on carbon

Last edited:
It will take 50 years to get built
They are predicting online in 2028 with the coal fired power generation plant due to shut down in 2025.

Forum List

Back