A Nuclear War? Over Venezuela?

The regular regurgitation of the Monroe Doctrine again. It was a toothless hands off policy aimed at the European nation states regarding central and South America. Didn’t keep the Spaniards from their possessions, or the Portuguese, or the Dutch or the French and was particularly ignored by the English. 200 years later it is still meaningless.

Really?

That explains why there is no God? Why so many people believe in religion? Why Trump is so stupid? How the universe was formed? When life begins?
No, it explains why you post ridiculous shit like I'm responding to in this post. You're a nut case, dude, a total nut case.

Really?

That explains why there is no God? Why so many people believe in religion? Why Trump is so stupid? How the universe was formed? When life begins?
No, it explains why you post ridiculous shit like I'm responding to in this post. You're a nut case, dude, a total nut case.

A 'nut case' with a government-tested IQ of 125 who proudly served in the reserves who has never worked for anyone else since he was 25 while owning over a dozen homes in major, upscale, urban/suburban areas (not all at once, of course - but most of them new).

And you are nothing but a troll.

A loser who comes into chat forums to stir up shit to try and make up for their lousy life.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're on the same page with Omar....what a coincidence!
When people rise up and change a government themselves, the outcome is usually much better then when a foreign power steps in and tries to do it for them.

You would think American citizens should have learned this simple lesson after the fiascos of Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, etc. ... :cool:

Yes, we were doing great in our revolution against Great Britain until the French showed up!

Did you EVER study American history or is that against your religious beliefs?

Really?

A 'nut case' with a government-tested IQ of 125 who proudly served in the reserves who has never worked for anyone else since he was 25 while owning over a dozen homes in major, upscale, urban/suburban areas (not all at once, of course - but most of them new).

A loser who comes into chat forums to stir up shit to try and make up for their lousy life.

Have a nice day.
I rest my case. :cuckoo:

Really?

Have a nice day.

Says the troll who runs away as soon as his wittle feewings get hurt.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Really?

Have a nice day.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
Sorry, loser, but pointing out your desperation in resorting to name calling because you have no argument is not a display of hurt feelings. Try again.

Really?

Have a nice day.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
Sorry, loser, but pointing out your desperation in resorting to name calling because you have no argument is not a display of hurt feelings. Try again.

Says the troll who runs away as soon as his wittle feewings get hurt and who still has not posted ANYTHING but troll posts on this subject (that I have seen).

So noted.

Anyway, since this is nothing to do with the topic (and I would like this thread to stay on topic)...we are done here (for now).

Have a nice day.

As usual, I agree 100% with Dr. Ron Paul on U.S. foreign policy.

Outside of MAJOR genocide...what goes on in Venezuela is NONE of America's business.

until they set up nuclear missiles on our southern border as a proxy for China.
You small minded people are the problem.

America has no business interfering in the internal politics of Venezuela.

If the people there want regime change bad enough.

Then it's up to them to make it happen. .... :cool:
They don´t want regime change. They want their country to be respected.
pretty sure right now they just want to eat on any given day.
And a war will help? The crisis is overestimated but it could become worse with the new sanctions.
Sanctions would be stupid. We need to move in an occupying force.

Have a nice day.

So noted.

Have a nice day.

Says the troll who runs away as soon as his wittle feewings get hurt and who still has not posted ANYTHING but troll posts on this subject (that I have seen).

So noted.

Anyway, since this is nothing to do with the topic (and I would like this thread to stay on topic)...we are done here (for now).

Have a nice day.
Um, I haven't "run away". But I'm not inclined to continue to repeat myself (as you are doing). If you can control your emotions and come up with something new to say I'll engage you. I won't hold my breath though.

Outside of MAJOR genocide...what goes on in Venezuela is NONE of America's business.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Venezuela's mainland is over 1,000 miles from the tip of Florida. You call 1,000 miles away 'at the border'? Okaaaaay.

And China already has ICBM's that can easily reach America. PLUS, China already has SLBM-equipped SSBN's that can sit in international waters...less then 250 miles off the coast of America.

People's Liberation Army Rocket Force - Wikipedia
People's Liberation Army Navy Submarine Force - Wikipedia

Why the hell would they care about deploying nukes into Venezuela?

Your tinfoil hat might be on too tight.

Venezuela's mainland is over 1,000 miles from the tip of Florida. You call 1,000 miles away 'at the border'? Okaaaaay.

And China already has ICBM's that can easily reach America. PLUS, China already has SLBM-equipped SSBN's that can sit in international waters...less then 250 miles off the coast of America.

They walk from Venezuela to Texas with no problems, therefore logic dictates a missile could makes the same trip efficiently.

They walk from Venezuela to Texas with no problems, therefore logic dictates a missile could makes the same trip efficiently.

LOL...so walking from Venezuela to Texas requires the same logistics as walking from Venezuela to Texas whilst carrying a nuclear-tipped missile?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you think that the SIX countries borders that they have to cross will just let them 'walk' on by whilst carrying a nuclear-tipped, short/intermediate range, ballistic missile?

Man...that gets the nod for THE stupidest idea/theory I have yet heard in weeks...possibly months.

Congrats.

Last edited:

LOL...so walking from Venezuela to Texas requires the same logistics as walking from Venezuela to Texas whilst carrying a nuclear-tipped missile?

So you think that the SIX countries borders that they have to cross will just let them 'walk' on by whilst carrying a nuclear-tipped, short/intermediate range, ballistic missile?

Man...that gets the nod for THE stupidest idea/theory I have yet heard in weeks...possibly months.

Congrats.

I think if they can't stop illegal invaders from crossing their borders they're not going to be able to stop a missile either.

Congrats.

I think if they can't stop illegal invaders from crossing their borders they're not going to be able to stop a missile either.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here is a Chinese SRBM (Short Range Ballistic Missile).

1280px-Dongfeng-15B.JPG

DF-15 - Wikipedia

You are seriously suggesting that Venezuelan refugees could haul this thing around from Venezuela to America - while passing through SIX countries - and NO ONE in these six countries is going to notice/stop them?

:auiqs.jpg:

Are you renting out your brain AND when is it due back in your head?

Last edited:

Congrats.

1280px-Dongfeng-15B.JPG

DF-15 - Wikipedia

You are seriously suggesting that Venezuelan refugees could haul this thing around from Venezuela to America - while passing through SIX countries - and NO ONE in these six countries is going to notice/stop them?

No. I seriously think they would build launch sites in Venezuela and launch from there.
But you do bring up the possibility of dirty bombs. They'll fit in backpacks. And Iran would probably provide them.

Congrats.

1280px-Dongfeng-15B.JPG

DF-15 - Wikipedia

No. I seriously think they would build launch sites in Venezuela and launch from there.
But you do bring up the possibility of dirty bombs. They'll fit in backpacks. And Iran would probably provide them.

What does that have to do with Venezuela?

Iran could easily just stick a nuke on a freighter, sail it right off the coast of America and detonate it. So could NK or Russia or China. Why the hell would they need Venezuela for that?

What does that have ANYTHING to do with Venezuela?

Why would they need to? They can already hit D.C. and all major cities from Beijing, and they can park 1000 of them just off our coast in submarines, Hunt-For-Red-October-Style.

We should let Venezuela eat its own self-created shit burger and mind our own fucking business.

Forum List

Back