So P@triot, what is Lena Dunham's dog up to today?

Think about it. You're such an ultimate snowflake, you're here weeping about Lena Dunham's dog.

If you spend your days looking for reasons to have fits of poutrage, you'll find those reasons. A grown man wouldn't do that, as a grown man shouldn't feel the need to cry all day. But you do. That's no way for a human to live. But it's the path you've chosen, and we can only pity you. And laugh at lot.

If you spend your days looking for reasons to have fits of poutrage, you'll find those reasons. A grown man wouldn't do that, as a grown man shouldn't feel the need to cry all day. But you do. That's no way for a human to live. But it's the path you've chosen, and we can only pity you. And laugh at lot.
Think of the "logic" here by mammaries. She follows me from thread to thread whining that I'm speaking the truth. Then she declares it a "sad" and "pathetic" life that I follow reliable, accurate journalism.

Well...if following reliable, accurate journalism and discussing it is "no way for a human to live" - what does it say about mammaries that she follows me around all day crying about my posts? :lmao:

She's literally too stupid to see the irony in her own posts.

P@triot posts one of these a weepy threads about some Hollywood celebrity every couple days.

Not strangely, you don't see liberals doing that. Obsession with Hollywood gossip is a purely conservative thing on this board.

Reading his threads as well as posts by him and the other phobes, it's pretty clear they get turned down a lot. Obviously, some are in the closet.

On the face of it, I don't think much of her returning the dog. OTOH, adoption needs to be a match and sometimes that doesn't happen.

OP - take your blood pressure melds and find something worthwhile to do with your sorry, empty life.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I can tell by her dumb face that she's mentally ill. That sad sack, droppy eyed, flat affect.

lena-dunham-girls-season-6-interview-rolling-stone-5ee17116-d0ce-4f80-a763-9521911e6c65.jpg

83611656248.png

P@triot posts one of these a weepy threads about some Hollywood celebrity every couple days.

Not strangely, you don't see liberals doing that. Obsession with Hollywood gossip is a purely conservative thing on this board.

Unless it involves a conservative celeb, then most left wingers are all over it.

We are just SO fortunate to have so many highly educated professionals on this board -

- but you're not one of them.

I've never watched this woman's show but I HAVE watched koshergrl posting her ditsy, moronic bigotry and there's simply no way this bimbo is qualified to diagnose complex mental conditions.

I broke a shoelace. After I threw away two pieces, they were still smarter than koshergrl or the bigoted (not a) Patriot

Unless it involves a conservative celeb, then most left wingers are all over it.

Link?

Look, fact is, RWs tend to be very judgmental and get all offended and triggered and the world is gonna if every person does not follow your exact party line.

Calm down.
It's not your business.
It does not impact your life.
Live and let live.

MYOB
[emoji4]

Link?

Look, fact is, RWs tend to be very judgmental and get all offended and triggered and the world is gonna if every person does not follow your exact party line.

Calm down.
It's not your business.
Live and let live.

MYOB
[emoji4]

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Link?

Calm down.
It's not your business.
Live and let live.

MYOB
[emoji4]

On that basis Ted Nugent gets a free pass then.

Look, fact is, RWs tend to be very judgmental and get all offended and triggered
This is what is known as "projection". It's when one accuses others of sins they are guilty of.

Only one side gets "triggered" snowflake - and it sure as hell isn't conservatives.

Calm down.
It's not your business.
Live and let live.
Isn't it comical how progressives take this idiot view when it comes to sexual deviance - but when it comes to their beloved, unconstitutional social programs, they suddenly want to control every facet of every person in society?

Forum List

Back