A peek into the much-awaited Repeal and Replace machinations...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Thanks to NPR, the following is a bit of truth about what that "sweetheart," Senator Cassidy, is trying to pull over the American voter.......

For people with pre-existing conditions, the bill would remove any guarantee of coverage.

DKH6ZZxXUAAA2Jq.jpg:large

Thanks to NPR, the following is a bit of truth about what that "sweetheart," Senator Cassidy, is trying to pull over the American voter.......

For people with pre-existing conditions, the bill would remove any guarantee of coverage.

Stop telling the rubes the truth! LOL

• Banned

Stop telling the rubes the truth! LOL

I know its WRONG for me to wish this, but there's a part of me that hopes for the Graham-Cassidy bill to pass.....NOTHING will mess up more the current GOP dominance of government, than to have the morons who actually back these crooked congress folks...... get royally SCREWED.

I can't wait for the spin around why this is better for Americans.

Get rid of obamacare, keep the existing condition, throw out the mandate.

Fucking "brilliant".......Gee, no one ever thought of the above.....

(moron, tell the truth, who turns on your 'puter for you?)

They can't pay for the care of terminally ill people without mandating healthy people to pay for it.

Sure, because car insurance companies "love"to pay for car crashes claims WITHOUT ever charging premiums to those who do not have car crashes.

I can't wait for the spin around why this is better for Americans.

The "spin" will be two-fold......

Right wingers running for congress will...IN THE SHORT TERM.....tell everyone they have repealed and replaced the dreaded Obamacare.....

BUT, right wingers running for congress will.....IN THE LONG TERM.....hope that their voters will have "forgotten" how they got screwed .....

That's why the Graham-Cassidy bill would not take effect until AFTER the midterm elections.

Since my retirement I don't get enough of NPR which I would listen to during the commute. McCain's vote will be interesting. Last time he tossed the issue into our governor's lap after the governor's complaints about the Obamacare replacement bill's effect on Arizona. This time our governor jumped on his approval of this replacement for his political future.

Roberts: The sickening reason why Doug Ducey supports Graham-Cassidy

AARP: Older Americans to pay $16K more under GOP ObamaCare repeal

"A new study from the AARP finds that older people could pay as much as $16,174 more per year for health coverage under the Republican bill to repeal ObamaCare sponsored by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and Bill Cassidy (R-La.)."
I don't think there's any way the gop bill will not fuck the older uninsured who are not yet medicare eligible, and who did not qualify for Medicaid under the Medicaid expansion levels. Obamacare is skewed towards their benefit with supplements for policies. Of course, older, underemployed whites were the Oranguton's bread and butter.
They can't pay for the care of terminally ill people without mandating healthy people to pay for it.

Sure, because car insurance companies "love"to pay for car crashes claims WITHOUT ever charging premiums to those who do not have car crashes.

Auto insurance is not mandated for everyone.
And non-homeowners pay more for property taxes than homeowner because .... wait for it.... taxes are unfair.

Auto insurance is not mandated for everyone.

It is for everyone who wants to drive a car.
And taxis and uber drivers are insured.

Forum List

Back