🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A person is looking into buying a big tech platform.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
I learned this from an anonymous source. An ultra rich person, who believes that, the Koran contains hate speech, is looking into buying a big tech platform that, doesn't allow hate speech. They are looking into buying Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. If this happens a person who believes that , the Koran contains hate speech, will be in control of a platform that doesn't allow hate speech.

The person is also considering running for the leader of Canada. If this person wins the election, a person that believes that, the Koran contains hate speech , will be in control of a country where hate speech is against the law.

I learned this from an anonymous source. An ultra rich person, who believes that, the Koran contains hate speech, is looking into buying a big tech platform that, doesn't allow hate speech. They are looking into buying Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. If this happens a person who believes that , the Koran contains hate speech, will be in control of a platform that doesn't allow hate speech.

The person is also considering running for the leader of Canada. If this person wins the election, a person that believes that, the Koran contains hate speech , will be in control of a country where hate speech is against the law.
Wow. So some super rich guy wants to buy a platform where he doesn't advocate the Koran. Couldn't he not advocate the Koran without buying such an expensive platform? Last I checked, no single internet platform is responsible for the popularity of the Koran, anyway. Seems your super rich guy is just as stupid as an idiot OP who would think this thread premise is believable.

Forum List

Back