A person should have to pass a test in order to run for president...

Feel free to wear a mask. Feel free to wear a diaper. Feel free to wear a fucking dildo up your ass.

But don't tell me or anyone else what to do.
Looks like they took your advice.
dildo sales.jpg

Reminded that if the Democrats had run a decent candidate in 2016, instead of the old lady who believed she was entitled to be President, we probably wouldn't have Trump as President today.

And proving they learned nothing from history, today, the Democrats are running Joe fuckin' Biden.

I agree with you about Hillary, just should not have happened. My pick for Dem candidate was Steve Bullock, governor of Montana, a Dem governor of a red state who gives as good as he gets. Trump would have wilted at the debates with him. But people are stupid and need name recognition. The masses are asses....in both parties.

Feel free to wear a mask. Feel free to wear a diaper. Feel free to wear a fucking dildo up your ass.

You realize how stupid you sound now that an 18th White House staffer has tested positive, right?
The fucking WH is a hot bed for COVID because the Tax-Fraud-in-Chief wouldn't let the staff wear masks.
But you stick to your rubber guns with no bullets, azzhat.
You're truly a 16th century kind of thinker.

If you're breathing on me, I sure as fuck will tell you what to do.
Why? You have a mask on right?

Guess you missed all those COVID task force pressers.
A mask protects people from getting YOUR infection.
In turn, their mask protects you.

If you're breathing on me, I sure as fuck will tell you what to do.
Why? You have a mask on right?

Guess you missed all those COVID task force pressers.
A mask protects people from getting YOUR infection.
In turn, their mask protects you.
Fake news, that masks do nothing but make you breath your own crap.

We used to not need to have these conversations. Whether we were Republican or Democrat, we knew that the people running for office were politicians. We may have disagreed with them on policy, we may not have even liked them, but we never questioned their fitness and ability to hold office. Then came the reality TV show host and everything goes in the crapper.

I agree that reality TV is a large part of our social decline. But decades of lesser-of-two-evils voting is the main reason we get shittier and shittier candidates. We really need to get over that nonsense. We get bad candidates because we vote for bad candidates. It's not complicated.

I wasn't really commenting on reality TV in general. But the fact that up until 2016, a candidate like Trump (media whore) would have been dismissed out of hand.
Lesser of two evils? Don't know how to get around that except time and evolution....hopefully.

The only qualification to be president, as far as I know, is to be 35 and an American citizen. So why would people follow what a president says, just because he's president. For me wearing a mask had nothing to do with what Trump said or didn't say. I wear a mask because all the information I've gathered shows it will help keep you safe.

If there needs to be a test to run, there needs to be a test to vote.

You realize how stupid you sound now that an 18th White House staffer has tested positive, right?
The fucking WH is a hot bed for COVID.
But you stick to your rubber guns with no bullets, azzhat.
You're truly a 16th century kind of thinker.
So what? Testing positive for Covid means almost nothing. You have a 99.99% chance of not dying.

But pleae, feel free to cower in fear.

Wrong, there should be a test to vote. The average IQ in the U.S. is 100. Anyone with an IQ lower should not be allowed to vote.
And this is really saying something, that may be the most autocratic, elitist, fascist nonsense I’ve come across here. Have you ever read the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, or any law related to voting rights? I can’t help but think that it is this type of complete misunderstanding about what a democracy is on both the far left and right that has brought us to where we are as a nation today.
YOU DON’T GET TO TAKE AWAY RIGHTS FROM PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU DON‘T LIKE WHAT THEY THINK!!
Just like the far left have no right to tell you how to think or speak.
You’d think that after almost 250 years and 27 amendments we would not have to keep going through this.

That's a stupid idea if I ever heard one. Take a test to become president? Need I remind you that it's the people who elect the president (via electors)? Anyone meeting the qualifications in the constitution can run for president. It's up to the people whether you become president or not. Not to mention, who gets to write the test?

The only qualification to be president, as far as I know, is to be 35 and an American citizen. So why would people follow what a president says, just because he's president. For me wearing a mask had nothing to do with what Trump said or didn't say. I wear a mask because all the information I've gathered shows it will help keep you safe.

I was just thinking the very same thing:

"
The politician tests should include the Constitution, some history, particularly of this country, and every one of the 100 questions on US Citizenship Naturalization Test (the test immigrants must pass before becoming US citizens).

Then someone who, for example, didn’t know about the Battle of Belleau Wood in WWI, or that Frederick Douglas was an abolitionist, orator, and escaped slave in the 1800’s (not today), or that it was the English who burned down the White House in 1812, not the Canadians (Canada didn’t exist then), or that Russia made major incursions into Ukraine in 2015 or that the US is required to defend all NATO members from attack, or… well you get the idea… that someone [Trump] would not have been elected President."""

And for sure YOU wouldn't as I'm 100% confident that without doing a Google search or equivalent YOU would have NO IDEA what SEATO was and was the cause of death for 58,000 Americans. Trump knows!

If there needs to be a test to run, there needs to be a test to vote.

If I'm note mistaken, less than half of the people that can vote do. So I would say a voting test is not needed right now.

Forum List

Back