A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words

I do apologize for hijacking your thread.

Apology accepted, life is too short to begrudge. Feel free to make a relevant post if you wish.

Relevant post:

R's and rw's want more and more laws, bigger and further reaching government to control people they disagree with. If the right had their way, there would be cameras mounted on our bedroom walls.

Abortion is none of your business UNLESS you are the pregnant woman.

NOTHING will ever change that basic fact.

Mind your own business and keep government out of our bedrooms and private lives.

Please provide a link to ANY person suggesting we put camera's in ANYONES bedroom.

Ps. Respect for the life of the unborn is not intrusive.

I do apologize for hijacking your thread.

Apology accepted, life is too short to begrudge. Feel free to make a relevant post if you wish.

Relevant post:

R's and rw's want more and more laws, bigger and further reaching government to control people they disagree with. If the right had their way, there would be cameras mounted on our bedroom walls.

Mind your own business and keep government out of our bedrooms and private lives.

Mankind is doomed. With government America is screwed, with pro-choice advocates, humanity is screwed.

Relevant post:

Mankind is doomed. With government America is screwed, with pro-choice advocates, humanity is screwed.

you really hate women huh

Relevant post:

you really hate women huh

Who said that? Where do I say I hate women? I hate murderers, not women. See the difference?

Forum List

Back