A picture is worth a thousand words

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
march_of_tyranny.jpg

With every career politician made of corruption, does it surprise anyone??

With every career politician made of corruption, does it surprise anyone??

Well, that's a good question. AS long as their is money around politics - there will be corruption. Hell, why ANYONE would spend 300-400 million (or more) to become President and make 450,000 pert year is absolutely beyond me - though the answer is simple - MONEY. Hell, there are more rich lobbyists on K Street than you can shake a stick at and they ALL have the president's ear.

I LOVED it when Obama said that not ONE lobbyist would be welcome at the White House. Transparency don't you know. So what do they do? They meet across the street instead.

I have stated this over and over for what seems to be a million times - if, God forbid, there should EVER be a nuclear attack against the United States - I hope it takes out Washington DC first.

We had the following run for office:

Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Jim Webb
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Lindsay Graham
John Kasich
Rick Santorum

I may be leaving out one or two.

All served (or are serving) in the Congress that authorized every penny of a deficit set to get to $20T. As much as we like to criticize Presidents, Congress spends every penny.

And we are getting ready to possibly promote them to the Executive branch

Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Jim Webb
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Lindsay Graham
John Kasich
Rick Santorum

All served (or are serving) in the Congress that authorized every penny of a deficit set to get to $20T. As much as we like to criticize Presidents, Congress spends every penny.

While I agree. Aren't you supporting one of those people?

I mean...I haven't seen you stumping for O'Malley. :eusa_whistle:

The pyramid should be replaced with the six sided star that the occult jewish state uses on their flag.

Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Jim Webb
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Lindsay Graham
John Kasich
Rick Santorum

Ain't it sad??
That our country is come to this... The federal government is a banana republic.

Hillary Clinton
Bernie Sanders
Jim Webb
Marco Rubio
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Lindsay Graham
John Kasich
Rick Santorum

Ain't it sad??
That our country is come to this... The federal government is a banana republic.

This is what a lazy electorate produces. People who think their "civic duty" is to show up once every 2 years a vote and pay their taxes. Ignoring the government the rest of the time is a crappy politician's best ally.

Forum List

Back