A picture says a thousand words.

Sooner or later, Donnie causes everyone with half a brain to facepalm :eusa_doh:

7e1bb7dd7a738cf89d892fb535e425fb-2.jpg

Meh, we whooped the Dems ass and took over the White House, good times. :eusa_dance:
With a little help from your Russian friends

Russians are an improvement over lying traitor liberals.

I saw the video footage....Its obvious that he was goonig Pompeo....It's also obvious by his chuckling that Fauci got the joke too.

Humor is lost on the humorless.

Meanwhile 60 million Americans face palm Joe Biden daily.
Joe Biden says that if we elect him he will eradicate the Ebola Virus

Joe promised voters at a recent campaign event that he would cure...wait for it...cancer, emphysema, AND diabetes. The whore will promise anything for a vote.

has anybody seen joe lately???

He's biding his time. When the fuckup currently in office quits he will be there to help you poor saps out. Say thanks in advance.

does he know how to tell time or even what it is???

last I saw him on his digital town hall he walked off camera mumbling to himself,,,

I would guess that since he's accomplished more than you in life, telling time is easy for him.

He was probably wondering how an idiot like you hasnt poisoned himself yet. :rolleyes:

you suck at guessing,,,

I was just being polite. Its glaringly obvious Biden has lapped you at least 10 times in accomplishments. :rolleyes:

Ah, president Trump in the White House briefing room commanding.
Only a cultist can see a picture of buffoonery in action and be proud of it.

5e7505b6c48540379e1abab2
Only a flaming asshole can post a still picture telling us it "tells the story", when the video footage revals a very different one.

The left don't have a valid gripe against Trump so they just fabricate lies. Its all they got.
Drumpfs a incompetent fuck up and thats gods truth.

has anybody seen joe lately???

He's biding his time. When the fuckup currently in office quits he will be there to help you poor saps out. Say thanks in advance.

last I saw him on his digital town hall he walked off camera mumbling to himself,,,

I would guess that since he's accomplished more than you in life, telling time is easy for him.

He was probably wondering how an idiot like you hasnt poisoned himself yet. :rolleyes:

you suck at guessing,,,

I was just being polite. Its glaringly obvious Biden has lapped you at least 10 times in accomplishments. :rolleyes:

considering you know nothing about me,,,your opinion might be a sign of dementia similar to joes,,,or a residual of your TDS

you suck at guessing,,,

considering you know nothing about me,,,your opinion might be a sign of dementia similar to joes,,,or a residual of your TDS
I know youre a fuck up and a idiot. Usually idiots that fuckup are limited to just scamming people.

you suck at guessing,,,

I know youre a fuck up and a idiot. Usually idiots that fuckup are limited to just scamming people.

I think you shit yourself on that one,,,

5e7505b6c48540379e1abab2

Dr. Anthony Fauci did a facepalm after Trump mentioned the 'Deep State Department' in a wild coronavirus briefing
Dr. Anthony Fauci did a facepalm after Trump mentioned the 'Deep State Department' in a wild coronavirus briefing

Fauci, 79, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, has become a household name since COVID-19 — the illness caused by the coronavirus — began dominating the news cycle as it spread worldwide.

The infectious-disease expert took questions at a few points during the briefing and remained steadfast by Trump's side. Except when the president went on a tangent about the State Department.

When Trump referred to it as "the Deep State Department," Fauci glanced to his right and appeared to chuckle to himself before covering his face with his palm.
............................................................................................................................
Fauci expressed the feelings of the majority of Americans with one simple gesture. Something akin to, "who put this moron in charge?" That would be you, Trump cultists.
So, the reason for him rubbing/scratching hiding his face is because NBC said it was an embarrassment for a statement.

Critical thought not one of your strong suits, is it?

Let Me help you. A snapshot in time like this can be spun to mean anything.

I'm thinking that he was hiding his face in embarrassment at the reporter who was trying to make it seem that Trump is overly optimistic, just days after accusing him of downplaying the danger.

My version seems much more realistic, but hey. Your mileage may vary.

you suck at guessing,,,

Thats just your upper lip you smell.. :rolleyes:

you suck at guessing,,,

I never said I smelled something,,,

do you smell something???

You didnt have to say you smelled something.

Yes I smell shea butter.

Yes I smell shea butter.

then why did you ask???

Yes I smell shea butter.

then why did you ask???
I didnt ask. Youre the one that asked. Have you been drinking?

Yes I smell shea butter.

then why did you ask???

I think it might be because you remind me of a bad bowel movement,,,

you know,,,the greasy squirty kind,,,

Yes I smell shea butter.

then why did you ask???

I think it might be because you remind me of a bad bowel movement,,,

you know,,,the greasy squirty kind,,,
So you got confused like you claimed Biden does. Wow.

You should probably go see the doctor about that. You must be weak and have recessive genes

Folks, as I previously point out Tiny Tony is a Deep State, Crooked Hillary leftover!

ETmP4H_WsAA1orq

Forum List

Back