A picture says a thousand words.

Sooner or later, Donnie causes everyone with half a brain to facepalm :eusa_doh:

7e1bb7dd7a738cf89d892fb535e425fb-2.jpg

Meh, we whooped the Dems ass and took over the White House, good times. :eusa_dance:
With a little help from your Russian friends

PROGS finally found something. See that, fail fail 10 thousand times, you eventually find something that sticks. I see an impeachment investigation, calling or mandate.

5e7505b6c48540379e1abab2

Dr. Anthony Fauci did a facepalm after Trump mentioned the 'Deep State Department' in a wild coronavirus briefing
Dr. Anthony Fauci did a facepalm after Trump mentioned the 'Deep State Department' in a wild coronavirus briefing

Fauci, 79, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, has become a household name since COVID-19 — the illness caused by the coronavirus — began dominating the news cycle as it spread worldwide.

The infectious-disease expert took questions at a few points during the briefing and remained steadfast by Trump's side. Except when the president went on a tangent about the State Department.

When Trump referred to it as "the Deep State Department," Fauci glanced to his right and appeared to chuckle to himself before covering his face with his palm.
............................................................................................................................
Fauci expressed the feelings of the majority of Americans with one simple gesture. Something akin to, "who put this moron in charge?" That would be you, Trump cultists.
Exactly.

The problem is that Trump cult members also believe and propagate the ‘deep state’ lie.
STFUdonny.gif

You got him! This is the big one! Finaly, after the russian collusion failure, impeachment failure, i think you're on to so.erhing
News flash. No amount of deflection changes Don's buffoonery.

BTW, he is guilty of obstructing Mueller's investigation, guilty of extorting Zelensky, guilty of obstructing Congress...............based on the irrefutable evidence. Nothing changes that either.

Did you also know Algore won Florida, Mitt Romney never paid taxes and Trump bulit a seawall because of global warming.

You got him! This is the big one! Finaly, after the russian collusion failure, impeachment failure, i think you're on to so.erhing
News flash. No amount of deflection changes Don's buffoonery.

BTW, he is guilty of obstructing Mueller's investigation, guilty of extorting Zelensky, guilty of obstructing Congress...............based on the irrefutable evidence. Nothing changes that either.

Did you also know Algore won Florida, Mitt Romney never paid taxes and Trump bulit a seawall because of global warming.
What do you bet he says yes? Lol

Last edited:
has anybody seen joe lately???

He's biding his time. When the fuckup currently in office quits he will be there to help you poor saps out. Say thanks in advance.

does he know how to tell time or even what it is???

last I saw him on his digital town hall he walked off camera mumbling to himself,,,

I would guess that since he's accomplished more than you in life, telling time is easy for him.

He was probably wondering how an idiot like you hasnt poisoned himself yet. :rolleyes:

He's biding his time. When the fuckup currently in office quits he will be there to help you poor saps out. Say thanks in advance.

last I saw him on his digital town hall he walked off camera mumbling to himself,,,

He was last seen at the memory care cafeteria, asking for some tapioca pudding.

I would guess that since he's accomplished more than you in life, telling time is easy for him.

He was probably wondering how an idiot like you hasnt poisoned himself yet. :rolleyes:

you suck at guessing,,,

5e7505b6c48540379e1abab2

Fauci, 79, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, has become a household name since COVID-19 — the illness caused by the coronavirus — began dominating the news cycle as it spread worldwide.

The infectious-disease expert took questions at a few points during the briefing and remained steadfast by Trump's side. Except when the president went on a tangent about the State Department.

When Trump referred to it as "the Deep State Department," Fauci glanced to his right and appeared to chuckle to himself before covering his face with his palm.
............................................................................................................................
Fauci expressed the feelings of the majority of Americans with one simple gesture. Something akin to, "who put this moron in charge?" That would be you, Trump cultists.
President Trump lives rent free in that vacuous noggin of yours.:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back