A Pre-Recorded Video Message From Brussels For Donald Trump…

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
This is just unreal. Absolutely unreal. This absolute MUST WATCH video was recorded a little over a week ago as a message to presidential candidate Donald Trump from Brussels Belgium. Stunning in its prescience. Jaw dropping, and simultaneously heartbreaking, message in hindsight. Message from BRUSSELS. I support Donald Trump....

This is just unreal. Absolutely unreal. This absolute MUST WATCH video was recorded a little over a week ago as a message to presidential candidate Donald Trump from Brussels Belgium. Stunning in its prescience. Jaw dropping, and simultaneously heartbreaking, message in hindsight. Message from BRUSSELS. I support Donald Trump....

Outstanding. Thanks for sharing it. I appreciate it.

President of the People Party? Damn, that's funny...

• Banned

President of the People Party? Damn, that's funny...

Simply because you are the dumbest c*unt on the internet...not just USMB!

1. People's Party ( Belgium) - Wikipedia, the free...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Party_(Belgium)
    The People's Party abbreviated to PP, is a political party in Belgium. Primarily a French-speaking party, it considers itself to be to the right of the Reformist ...

Vig do you have a transcript? I can't see it.

• Banned

Vig do you have a transcript? I can't see it.

Go to Youtube and put BsNXmQQSSp0 in the script spot, you should get it immediately...It is worth while!

Interesting, Belgium is such a Left Wing country. And the Left has completely dismantled its Immigration System. So unfortunately for Belgians, i think the damage is done. Things will never be the same there.

The Left has altered the demographcs permanently. They've done it in many other Western European nations as well. But it is refreshing hearing something different coming out of Belgium. Thanks.

Last edited:

Excellent!!!!!!

Forum List

Back