A question about straight person and sexual attraction to the same sex

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
A question about straight people and sexual attraction to the same sex. Would a straight person be able to get off to the same sex and enjoy it? even having straight up crushes or would this make them at least bisexual?

I hope no mod or admin gets angry at me. I am just curious to hear your opinions.

A question about straight people and sexual attraction to the same sex. Would a straight person be able to get off to the same sex and enjoy it? even having straight up crushes or would this make them at least bisexual?

I hope no mod or admin gets angry at me. I am just curious to hear your opinions.

Probably bi sexual to begin with.

Straight people don't have sexual attractions to the same sex. It's as simple as that.

Would a straight guy have sex with a transgender woman?

1709159891934.png

I've known straight women who after being beaten by their alcoholic husbands through fear try it. Some stick with their new girlfriend but still have attraction to both sex. However, a couple I know have gone completely with women.
Way back in the early 70's when I was 18-19, I worked at a Jack-in-the-Box that had several lesbians working there. One in particular said that every so often, she just needs the real thing instead of a dildo. The boss was happy to give that to her. He was a true womanizer. Had a wife but an alcoholic and several girlfriends.
Romans Chapter 1 calls the switch from straight to gay as a "reprobate mind." As with animals, we human animals get confused. The challenge is that it's considered a sin with our God. It also weakens the nuclear family unit of a father and mother influence in the home and in the community, state and nation.

Yes.

Bisexual is a construct that deceives more than it enlightens.

The Maudes here may be _____________, never mind :stir:

Would a straight person be able to get off to the same sex and enjoy it? even having straight up crushes or would this make them at least bisexual?

This reads like something that the World Health Organization's new hire would talk about...

81653715-13119521-A_booklet_for_the_campaign_features_photos_of_trans_people_weari-m-1_1709053985960.jpg

81653691-13119521-image-a-7_1709049275111.jpg

81653741-13119521-image-a-2_1709049200682.jpg

Last edited:
Women have always been far more likely to play for both teams, most men won't, and if you do (or did) you were more gay than straight.

But this may be changing with a generation of kids that people my age don't understand. If the numbers are right and something like 25% of young(ish) kids are questioning their own gender, than anyone my age very likely cannot answer this question.

If the numbers are right and something like 25% of young(ish) kids are questioning their own gender...

They're observably being indoctrinated to do so.

There's nothing at all natural about it.

The erosion of virtue in society is a top down phenomenon.

Clever way to control the population, though. Ha...

Forum List

Back