A question about the accuracy of science

Scroll up, read my question, understand my question, then answer it, if possible.

I answered the question you asked, which made you cut and run, and everyone saw that. You're my little bitch now.

Now, if you've got a different question, then simply locate your balls and state it clearly and directly.

But if that's too difficult for you -- the ball-locating thing -- you can just keep on with your current weasel-tap-dance routine.

Scroll up, read my question, understand my question, then answer it, if possible.

I answered the question you asked, which made you cut and run, and everyone saw that. You're my little bitch now.

Now, if you've got a different question, then simply locate your balls and state it clearly and directly.

But if that's too difficult for you -- the ball-locating thing -- you can just keep on with your current weasel-tap-dance routine.
You did NOT answer my question.

Thinking you did confirms my speculation that you did not even understand my question.

You trashed Popper (laughable) and asked me to affirm a negative (just as laughable).

It is so easy to catch the pretend "scientists" on da boardz. :thup:

Why, yes it is, Si. Consider yourself caught. You are not only not a scientist, you are a fool. The evidence for what is happening is irrefutable, and what we see now, in temperature and ice, has confirmed exactly what the scitentists were saying.

You did NOT answer my question.

Thinking you did confirms my speculation that you did not even understand my question.

You trashed Popper (laughable) and asked me to affirm a negative (just as laughable).

It is so easy to catch the pretend "scientists" on da boardz. :thup:
so Frank, me and others in here have continuously asked for the temperature of 120 PPM of CO2. And, all of the posts made on your question, are similar or the same as the ones we got on our question. it is now three years for me and still no answer. And they want actual science. How much more actual science can you have but to demonstrate the affect of 120 PPM of CO2 on temperatures? I mean WTF is wrong with these pretend pseudoscience folk?

Global warming denialism, being totally unfalsifiable, would be defined by Popper as snake oil.

You have the cart before the horse. Where is the science to support global warming is man made? None of that post hoc ergo propter hoc that's out there - that's not science.

When THAT happens, the problem still exists of affirming a negative (ie. affirming a "denial").

You're correct. Popper would have many, many issues with the state of the science when it comes to climate change. He'd be just fine with the state of the pure sciences, though. They haven't been fatally polluted with activists in lieu of scientists.

Mamooth answered your question perfectly. You attempted to throw out all of climate science as post hoc ergo prompter hoc, which is shite in and of itself. Mamooth gave you several pieces of evidence, none of which were post hoc, all of which point specifically at greenhouse warming.

Last edited:
Global warming denialism, being totally unfalsifiable, would be defined by Popper as snake oil.

You have the cart before the horse. Where is the science to support global warming is man made? None of that post hoc ergo propter hoc that's out there - that's not science.

When THAT happens, the problem still exists of affirming a negative (ie. affirming a "denial").

You're correct. Popper would have many, many issues with the state of the science when it comes to climate change. He'd be just fine with the state of the pure sciences, though. They haven't been fatally polluted with activists in lieu of scientists.

Mamooth answered your question perfectly. You attempted to throw out all of climate science as post hoc ergo prompter hoc, which is shite in and of itself. Mamooth gave you several pieces of evidence, none of which were post hoc, all of which point specifically at greenhouse warming.
You are correct. The links he provided were not all correlations.

But, none of them answered the question I asked.

Thanks for your input.

What are you babbling about? The links he provided were evidence that the warming we've experienced is due to greenhouse gases. They were precisely what you asked for. That you should now claim don't answer your question simply tells us that you would have accepted nothing for an answer and that your pretense of open-mindedness is a complete lie.

What are you babbling about? The links he provided were evidence that the warming we've experienced is due to greenhouse gases. They were precisely what you asked for. That you should now claim don't answer your question simply tells us that you would have accepted nothing for an answer and that your pretense of open-mindedness is a complete lie.

LOL @ evidence.

It's an observation, it's not evidence

That is Si's shuck and jive. Pretending that the correlation between the very rapid increase in GHGs and atmospheric and ocean warming does not exist. Or is simply an accident. Even when she is given the very basis for the science, the absorption bands for the GHGs she continues to blather on. Apparently incapable of understanding science.

Okay, Frank, elucidate us. What constitutes evidence?

Evidence???? Crick, you don't even have a hypothesis that you've ever tested, how can you possibly say you have "Evidence"? You have altered data that you're passing off as "evidence" You've not once shown us any lab work demonstrating these magical powers of 120PPM of CO2

The hypothesis (and the theory) would be AGW. The folks lacking an actual hypothesis would be you and yours Frank. You have never shown that ANY of the unjustified data manipulation you and your friends have claimed dominates the field, has EVER taken place. Your idiotic demand for lab work is irrelevant. I ask you once again: what constitutes evidence?

Still waiting Frank. Seems like a simple question. You could go to the dictionary if you like. WHAT CONSTITUTES EVIDENCE?

Last edited:
The hypothesis (and the theory) would be AGW. The folks lacking an actual hypothesis would be you and yours Frank. You have never shown that ANY of the unjustified data manipulation you and your friends have claimed dominates the field, has EVER taken place. Your idiotic demand for lab work is irrelevant. I ask you once again: what constitutes evidence?

Can you please state your imaginary "hypothesis"

AGW? What happened to "Climate change???

Still waiting Frank. Seems like a simple question. You could go to the dictionary if you like. WHAT CONSTITUTES EVIDENCE?

Repeatable laboratory experiments demonstrating your "AGW" hypotheses (whatever that means) might constitute evidence.

Is this where you post the chart with no temperature axis as "evidence" of your cryptic and unnamed "hypothesis"?

What is the "AGW Hypothesis"?

Forum List

Back