a question: do you think sending jobs

Translation: i dont know how to reply to this thread, so i will attack the messagner
Translation: I don't like being called out as a hypocrite so I'll share pointless stories about computers I bought over 30 years ago and pretend it means I'm not also taking advantage of lower prices and the associated movement of jobs overseas.
translation i still cant argue the thread, but want to stomp and cry that the op is being a hypocrite, when there is no other choices because i bought crap at walmart and sent high paying jobs away

translation i still cant argue the thread, but want to stomp and cry that the op is being a hypocrite, when there is no other choices because i bought crap at walmart and sent high paying jobs away
Translation: I'll try to feel better by pretending someone is stomping and crying instead of acknowledging how stupid I look as a hypocrite who also benefits from cheap consumer goods that sent jobs overseas.

Enjoy your cheapo electronic devices, heck maybe use them to tell more fascinating anecdotes about Apple computers you bought back in the day. Maybe a blog too! Yeah.

Translation: I'll try to feel better by pretending someone is stomping and crying instead of acknowledging how stupid I look as a hypocrite who also benefits from cheap consumer goods that sent jobs overseas.
Translation: i am a little troll

Oh yes I remember you now you must be still upset about me calling you out for your faggot posts in current events,

What a retard, how many socks you have now?

Over seas should be made illegal?

The reason why I am asking this question is because I was reading another thread and a poster implied Congress had a vote on it or something and made it "legal"

What about "your jobs" leaving for another County ? Another state ? Should that be made illegal also, after all it is "your jobs" ?
Opinions please...

No, but the government also should not be going out of its way to send jobs overseas for political bribery either. I would start with changing the tax code to tax the profits of corporations made overseas to stop offshoring profits by putting their IP rights into a company in a country that has nothing to do with the creation of those rights. If it does not stop, I would simply change the law to to prohibit the US government and courts from protecting the intellectual property rights of companies except when those rights are held in the US.

Oh yes I remember you now you must be still upset about me calling you out for your faggot posts in current events,

What a retard, how many socks you have now?

Sweet, we've moved past tantrums and onto paranoia.

I didn't think it was possible to look more stupid in this thread but congrats you've done it. I am clearly someone you've called a faggot before, and am out for vengeance with this fake account I made over a year ago with thousands of posts on it.

The reason why I am asking this question is because I was reading another thread and a poster implied Congress had a vote on it or something and made it "legal"

What about "your jobs" leaving for another County ? Another state ? Should that be made illegal also, after all it is "your jobs" ?
Opinions please...

You couldnt afford to buy any of our products.

Opinions please...

and you know that because of why?

You do know I am 49 years old right ? So many personal attacks on the OP in this thread on an honest question, if you must know I work nights, 12 days on 2 days off @ $25 bucks an hour, in the plastic industry , widower and I have money

Opinions please...

and you know that because of why?

Isn't it obvious?

Opinions please...

No, it should not be "made illegal" because that would create at least 1,426,700 unintended consequences. You see, "sending jobs overseas" is a very abstract thing. It's not like sending a letter overseas. A job must first exist in the United States. Then, the job has to be eliminated. Then a new job has to be created in another place. Then, something has to be manufactured. Then, whatever was manufactured has to be imported into the United States, then that imported thing has to be sold. Also, it could be that instead of manufacturing services are done for some party in the United States. Like talking on the telephone. Or designing a website.

In any event, in order to make it illegal, you have to create a whole shitload of new laws. So, how are we going to do this? Let's first make it illegal to eliminate a job that exists. Yeah? Okay, great! Sure, it will be a problem if consumption drops and that job is no longer needed. Companies will eventually go out of business, but no big deal, right?

But we can't just stop there. Evil businesses will find a way around it. If they want to eliminate your job, they'll do something else to push you out. Like, maybe they'll start trumping up reasons to fire innocent people. So, to prevent companies from abusing that loophole, we'll also forbid any company in the United States from employing anyone outside of the United States.

Of course, they'll find loopholes again. The same people who own the company in the US will just create a new company in other countries. Two companies, one head. It would be another loophole, so we'll have to do more. So we'll make all imports illegal. If it's made outside of the USA, it stays outside of the USA.

.....Hopefully, you get the point by now. Instead of telling people they cannot do something, it's better to create incentives for them to do what you would prefer they do.

It is just the same thing as trade wars, which libs never can comprehend not a good thing and they think they are the progressives? I swear when it comes to manufacturing libs want to outlaw robots, automaton and put us in the 1950s

So many personal attacks on the OP in this thread on an honest question
You attract it with your shallow minded partisan slant on everything. Libs this, libs that, etc. maybe you'd do better at having an interesting discussion if you'd heed your own advice. I realize this is a politics forum but you come off more interesting in attacking political ideologies than anything else.

Of course, they'll find loopholes again.
This. Would just be a game of legal wack-a-mole.

Increases in productivity are a good thing, even at the expense of total number of available jobs. The productivity gains create new jobs that didn't exist before.

Hey dude, I have advice for you lay off of your hatred towards gays and stuff in general news, I could never understand these closet homosexuals hey your gay we get it

So many personal attacks on the OP in this thread on an honest question
You attract it with your shallow minded partisan slant on everything. Libs this, libs that, etc. maybe you'd do better at having an interesting discussion if you'd heed your own advice. I realize this is a politics forum but you come off more interesting in attacking political ideologies than anything else.
excuse me, i make an honest thread and you jump on it making personal attacks.

Forum List

Back