A Question For All WOKE African Americans

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Notice I emphasized woke guys and gals, not all African Americans because I realize that not all black people feel this way, so don't you dare call me a racist. Anyways, if being part of history is important to all of you woke folks, then why do you keep trying to erase yourselves from history? Asking for a friend of mine.

There's very, very, very few actual African-Americans in the country.

Very few. It's one of the most misused terms in the American lexicon.

The majority of black Americans have more in common with a white guy from Iowa than they do with an actual African.

And most true African-Americans are openly vocal with regard to their distaste for the culture of black Americans.

Of course, the truth may sting a bit. It is, none the less, the truth of the matter.

Last edited:
Notice I emphasized woke guys and gals, not all African Americans because I realize that not all black people feel this way, so don't you dare call me a racist. Anyways, if being part of history is important to all of you woke folks, then why do you keep trying to erase yourselves from history? Asking for a friend of mine.
OK. What is woke African american ?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

I know that, but you can't say black anymore and I think this is a legit question. They want to be recognized and feel like they're a part of history but yet at the same time they try cherry picking through it and only want the good stuff. Hence black history month as a perfect example of it. (Again I'm not speaking of all black people but way too many of them are like this.) White people didn't have all rainbows and unicorns either, and in fact most everything back through the history of The United States is bad.

OK. What is woke African american ?

As I was saying, there are very, very, very few actual African-Americans.

But in the interest of the term ''woke'', these kinds of people are generally low-information purveyors of cultural Marxism.

Useful idiots in technical terms.

Woke blacks are the same as the woke white.

Doesn't matter, really. Historically speaking, the useful idiots are always the first ones to get thrown under the bus once their usefulness has passed.

Last edited:
Natural Citizen
As I was saying, there are very, very, very few actual African-Americans.

OK.

Natural Citizen
But in the interest of the term ''woke'', these kinds of people are generally low-information purveyors of cultural Marxism.

What is cultural marxism ? You're talking in cliches

Natural Citizen
Useful idiots in technical terms.

OK

Natural Citizen

So again, what are woke people ?

Natural Citizen
Doesn't matter, really. Historically speaking, the useful idiots are always the first ones to get thrown under the bus once their usefulness has passed.

Right.

What is cultural marxism ? You're talking in cliches

Cultural Marxism is a function. It is not a thing.

With that said, here's a good read with regard to its function, though the piece is more driven toward stamping it out...

I do tend to believe that most of your contribution around here is sincere, so I expect you'll read it thoroughly. I'll be able to tell if you don't anyway. And in that case I'll more than likely chalk your question up as perhaps sincere, but not serious. I don't tend to hang around threads like this very long. I generally find them to be fruitless. Surprise me, Paul...

Last edited:
Cultural Marxism is a function. It is not a thing.

With that said, here's a good read with regard to its function, though the piece is more driven toward stamping it out...

I do tend to believe that most of your contribution around here is sincere, so I expect you'll read it thoroughly. I'll be able to tell if you don't anyway. And in that case I'll more than likely chalk your question up as perhaps sincere, but not serious. I don't tend to hang around threads like this very long. I generally find them to be fruitless. Surprise me, Paul...
OK. I didn't ask for a link. I asked you what is a woke person and what is cultural marxism and obviously you can't define it.

• Thanks
OK. I didn't ask for a link. I asked you what is a woke person and what is cultural marxism and obviously you can't define it.

I told you what a woke person is.

And I told you that cultural Marxism is a function and not an it.

While you may certaily pretend I didn't, it doesn't change the fact that I was short and concise in ding so.

I told you these things prior to sharing what I believe is a rather clear and informative link to its function with you.

I shared that link with you so that you might be better able to understand its function and to prepare yourself for the kind of dialogue you're going to get from me, should I demonstrate any interest in trading keystrokes with you.

You either want to have a fruitful discussion or you don't, Paul. I'm not interested in circle jerking. There's just nothing to be had by it. It's a waste of my time. I'd just as soon go post some cate gifs. At least I'd have a little something to show for it.

Natural Citizen

No. You haven't

Natural Citizen
And I told you that cultural Marxism is a function and not an it.

I didn't ask you about cultural marxism. I asked what is woke AA

Natural Citizen
While you may certaily pretend I didn't, it doesn't change the fact that I was short and concise in ding so.

You have not defined what a woke AA is

Natural Citizen
I told you these things prior to sharing what I believe is a rather clear and informative link to its function with you

I didn't ask you for a link I asked you to describe a woke African American. This should be done in few sentences.
Natural Citizen
I shared that link with you so that you might be better able to understand its function and to prepare yourself for the kind of dialogue you're going to get from me, should I demonstrate any interest in trading keystrokes with you.

I'm not asking for link as it's not a link question. It's simple question

Natural Citizen
You either want to have a fruitful discussion or you don't, Paul. I'm not interested in circle jerking. There's just nothing to be had by it. It's a waste of my time. I'd just as soon go post some cate gifs. At least I'd have a little something to show for it.

You don’t have a leg to stand on as long as you don’t deliver a clear definition of what you actually write about

Natural Citizen

No. You haven't

Sure, I have.

As I said....

....in the interest of the term ''woke'', these kinds of people are generally low-information purveyors of cultural Marxism.

I didn't ask you about cultural marxism.

Yes, I know. But apparently you weren't actually interested in discussing the answer.

But now you know what a woke person is. And now you know the ideology that drives wokeness. Consider it a bonus.

Perhaps you'll be better prepared for deeper discussion in the future and of the capacity to place cause and effect into proper perspective.

I asked what is woke AA

As I said...

Refer to my previous thought there with regard to your question about what woke means. To continue to repeat myself is not fruitful.

You have not defined what a woke AA is

Well, no. Liar, liar. Pants on fire, Paul.

I defined woke and I also corrected the misuse of the term African-American, as it is a non sequitur in context with your question. You'll have to therefore frame your questions in a more relevant perspective and in proper scope of the terms of controversy.

You don’t have a leg to stand on as long as you don’t deliver a clear definition of what you actually write about

I'm only wiling to repeat myself so far, Paul. Unfortunately, I don't believe you're interested in functional debate. Respectfully speaking. And I'm not interested in aimlessly shaking my pecker back and forth with you. As I said, there's nothing to be had by it.

You either want to have functional debate/discussion or you don't.

Pick one.

Last edited:
Natural Citizen
Yes, I know. But apparently you weren't actually interested in discussing the answer. But now you know what a woke person is. And now you know the ideology that drives wokeness. Consider it a bonus. Perhaps you'll be better prepared for deeper discussion in the future and of the capacity to place cause and effect into proper perspective.

All I'm asking for is this "An AA woke person is ........"

That's it really.

• Thanks
I didn't ask who is "woke" I asked what is a woke person ? See we have to define it first.
Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an English adjective meaning 'alert to racial prejudice and discrimination' that originated in African-American Vernacular English (AAVE). ... In turn, some commentators came to consider it an offensive term with negative associations to those who promote political ideas involving identity and race.

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an English adjective meaning 'alert to racial prejudice and discrimination' that originated in African-American Vernacular English (AAVE). ... In turn, some commentators came to consider it an offensive term with negative associations to those who promote political ideas involving identity and race.
Is that you're definition ?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back