A question for Democrats

who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha

Why should we respond to a blatant racist West Pointer?

Sir, buy a god damned dictionary, if you need funds let me know, I'll buy one for you.

[rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
adjective
of or like racists or racism :
racist policies; racist attitudes.

Notice "using a word that some don't like" is not listed

As a LTC in the armed forces, did you refer to blacks under your authority as n*ggers or do you just do it on the interweb?

What a dumb question. As a LTC in the Army, I acted professionally in all respects.

Oh, also none of the blacks who served under me or with me were n*ggers anyway, so why would I refer to them as such?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

War on women!!! Ha
super what?......come on Bear thats something Guno would say........

A term used for effect. Nothing more.
The bottom line on Hillary is that she makes a lousy campaigner. She isn't likable the way her husband, Bubba, was. She's shrill and mean on the trail and doesn't connect with voters, plus she has Obama baggage that will be hard to duck. I predict they will be looking for an excuse to dump her.
she is too old to run......and she will be even older in 2 years.....anything could happen to old farts at her age between now and then.....

I don't think she'll run either. I think she missed her window.

I think she'll run. Whether she wins or not is a different story. She won't get my vote because I feel she is too much of a neo-con for my taste.

If anything she should be thanking Obama for beating her in 2008. All she has missed is an anemic economic recovery and the rancor on Capital Hill. In some ways she may have dodged a bullet. Either way it's going to be a wild ride.

bb08a7fec67dc989_484665045.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

War on women!!! Ha

The bottom line on Hillary is that she makes a lousy campaigner. She isn't likable the way her husband, Bubba, was. She's shrill and mean on the trail and doesn't connect with voters, plus she has Obama baggage that will be hard to duck. I predict they will be looking for an excuse to dump her.
she is too old to run......and she will be even older in 2 years.....anything could happen to old farts at her age between now and then.....

I think she'll run. Whether she wins or not is a different story. She won't get my vote because I feel she is too much of a neo-con for my taste.

If anything she should be thanking Obama for beating her in 2008. All she has missed is an anemic economic recovery and the rancor on Capital Hill. In some ways she may have dodged a bullet. Either way it's going to be a wild ride.

I bet she doesn't feel that way, she DESPERATELY wants/wanted to be the first female President, you have to know that.

War on women!!! Ha

Sir, buy a god damned dictionary, if you need funds let me know, I'll buy one for you.

[rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
adjective

As a LTC in the armed forces, did you refer to blacks under your authority as n*ggers or do you just do it on the interweb?

What a dumb question. As a LTC in the Army, I acted professionally in all respects.

Oh, also none of the blacks who served under me or with me were n*ggers anyway, so why would I refer to them as such?

Do you think they had any respect for you or was it obvious you are a racist asshole?

War on women!!! Ha

[rey-sist]
noun
adjective

Do you think they had any respect for you or was it obvious you are a racist asshole?

Frankly , I don't care. They respected my position and the job I did, as I did them. Couldn't care less what they thought of me as a person.

War on women!!! Ha

Super N!gger? You scummy little racist.

War on women!!! Ha

Coming from someone who has used the word **** at least a thousand times, that really hurts.

War on women!!! Ha

Coming from someone who has used the word **** at least a thousand times, that really hurts.

Prove it.

War on women!!! Ha

Prove it.

prove you've used the word k!ke on this board? Are you serious?

Today I've learned that two people in positions of authority in their respective fields..one a high school teacher and one a military officer... think black people are inferior to white people.

Just goes to show you. The cream doesn't always rise to the top.

Last edited:

[rey-sist]
noun
adjective

Frankly , I don't care. They respected my position and the job I did, as I did them. Couldn't care less what they thought of me as a person.
How do things work out for racists in the Army? Did you bond with other racists or just keep to yourself?

Did your obvious racism prevent you from making O-6?

[rey-sist]
noun
adjective

How do things work out for racists in the Army? Did you bond with other racists or just keep to yourself?

I already suggested you buy a dictionary. I don't fit the definition of racist.

I bet she doesn't feel that way, she DESPERATELY wants/wanted to be the first female President, you have to know that.

No doubt she was upset but it may have been a blessing in disguise regardless. If she runs again it will be hers to lose. This of course is all speculation and a lot of it also depends on whom the GOP picks for their spot.

No doubt she was upset but it may have been a blessing in disguise regardless. If she runs again it will be hers to lose. This of course is all speculation and a lot of it also depends on whom the GOP picks for their spot.

So far I don't see ANY candidate I'm excited about

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back