A question for Democrats

she is too old to run......and she will be even older in 2 years.....anything could happen to old farts at her age between now and then.....

I don't think she'll run either. I think she missed her window.

I think she'll run. Whether she wins or not is a different story. She won't get my vote because I feel she is too much of a neo-con for my taste.

If anything she should be thanking Obama for beating her in 2008. All she has missed is an anemic economic recovery and the rancor on Capital Hill. In some ways she may have dodged a bullet. Either way it's going to be a wild ride.

I bet she doesn't feel that way, she DESPERATELY wants/wanted to be the first female President, you have to know that.

No doubt she was upset but it may have been a blessing in disguise regardless. If she runs again it will be hers to lose. This of course is all speculation and a lot of it also depends on whom the GOP picks for their spot.

So far I don't see ANY candidate I'm excited about

Me neither. I voted for Gary Johnson last time around because Obama and Romney did even come close to earning my vote last election.

I don't think she'll run either. I think she missed her window.

I think she'll run. Whether she wins or not is a different story. She won't get my vote because I feel she is too much of a neo-con for my taste.

If anything she should be thanking Obama for beating her in 2008. All she has missed is an anemic economic recovery and the rancor on Capital Hill. In some ways she may have dodged a bullet. Either way it's going to be a wild ride.

I bet she doesn't feel that way, she DESPERATELY wants/wanted to be the first female President, you have to know that.

No doubt she was upset but it may have been a blessing in disguise regardless. If she runs again it will be hers to lose. This of course is all speculation and a lot of it also depends on whom the GOP picks for their spot.

Me neither. I voted for Gary Johnson last time around because Obama and Romney did even come close to earning my vote last election.

I could probably vote for Paul if he ran, he wouldn't be my choice, but I could vote for him, POSSIBLY Christie, but noway I could vote for Cruz. in 2008 I would have voted for Clinton, but now now.

I could probably vote for Paul if he ran, he wouldn't be my choice, but I could vote for him, POSSIBLY Christie, but noway I could vote for Cruz. in 2008 I would have voted for Clinton, but now now.

It seems you are basing your vote on personality, then.

who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha
Edit your post, removing racial slurs and adding respect, and I might answer.

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

War on women!!! Ha
You already answered

War on women!!! Ha
You already answered

As a LTC in the armed forces, did you refer to blacks under your authority as n*ggers or do you just do it on the interweb?

What a dumb question. As a LTC in the Army, I acted professionally in all respects.

Oh, also none of the blacks who served under me or with me were n*ggers anyway, so why would I refer to them as such?

Do you think they had any respect for you or was it obvious you are a racist asshole?

Frankly , I don't care. They respected my position and the job I did, as I did them. Couldn't care less what they thought of me as a person.
How do things work out for racists in the Army? Did you bond with other racists or just keep to yourself?

I already suggested you buy a dictionary. I don't fit the definition of racist.

That's a new one

"I may call blacks n!ggers, but I ain't no racist"

What a dumb question. As a LTC in the Army, I acted professionally in all respects.

Oh, also none of the blacks who served under me or with me were n*ggers anyway, so why would I refer to them as such?

Do you think they had any respect for you or was it obvious you are a racist asshole?

Frankly , I don't care. They respected my position and the job I did, as I did them. Couldn't care less what they thought of me as a person.
How do things work out for racists in the Army? Did you bond with other racists or just keep to yourself?

That's a new one

There IS a difference, but you would not understand!

That's a new one

Not my fault that you don't understand that words have meanings. Am I an asshole who sometimes uses derogatory language? You bet, but that doesn't fit the definition of racism.

If it does, you better tell Chris Rock he's a racist.

That's a new one

Not my fault that you don't understand that words have meanings. Am I an asshole who sometimes uses derogatory language? You bet, but that doesn't fit the definition of racism.

Blacks are allowed to call each other n!ggers...whites are not

Didn't you learn anything in the Army?

That's a new one

And you know I'm not black how?

I mean just ignoring the absurdity of it being okay for blacks to call blacks n@ggers , but not for whites to do so, how do you know I'm not black?

That's a new one

I mean just ignoring the absurdity of it being okay for blacks to call blacks n@ggers , but not for whites to do so, how do you know I'm not black?

I imagined you were brown and furry! I wear a cape and take revenge on the terminally stupid!

That's a new one

You said black men shouldn't be allowed to breed. If that's not racist, I don't know what is.

:ahole-1:

That's a new one

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls can joke about being fat, but if a skinny girl does it ...it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor, but if a rich person does it....it's just plain mean
Same applies to blacks

Now as for you, you have established yourself as a liar, a homophobe and a bigot. I'm sure those qualities helped you get through West Point and a career in the Army

That's a new one

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls can joke about bein fat, but if a skinny girl does it ...it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor, but if a rich person does it....it's just plain mean
Same applies to blacks

Now as for you, you have established yourself as a liar, a homophobe and a bigot. I'm sure those qualities helped you get through West Point and a career in the Army

You don't get to define what words I use.

I certainly have not lied here, I am not scared of gays, and I'm no bigot.

You're 0 for 3 big boy.

Forum List

Back