A question for Democrats

who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha

Along the same lines - just for effect - you prove again that you're a fucking racist asshole without a shred of decency or credibility.

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

War on women!!! Ha

Along the same lines - just for effect - you prove again that you're a fucking racist asshole without a shred of decency or credibility.

Wow, I'm an asshole racist for pointing out that the Dems shoved a qualified woman aside for an unqualified black man?

That's rich.

However along came Super N!gger

Thanks for outing yourself as a racist.
democrats-democrats-kkk-racist-political-poster-1278101943.jpg

Racist is defined as believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them I see no evidence for this new RW theory that blacks or anyone else is racist against whites. Sounds like that idea of accusing people of what one is guilty of himself as a tactic. For hater dupes only.
just remember Frankie.......you made some pretty shitty remarks about Mexicans to me in a couple of the threads we were in......so hold that hater dupe shit......you might be in that club.....
The hell I did. Are you a liar or just dense. I'll go with that. lol

Racist is defined as believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them I see no evidence for this new RW theory that blacks or anyone else is racist against whites. Sounds like that idea of accusing people of what one is guilty of himself as a tactic. For hater dupes only.
just remember Frankie.......you made some pretty shitty remarks about Mexicans to me in a couple of the threads we were in......so hold that hater dupe shit......you might be in that club.....
deny it all you want Frankie......since i have Spanish blood in me i dont forget people like you......

Obama is just fine. Too bad so many racists and greedy morons in the New BS GOP.
You're such a worthless poster. No offense.
I am highly uninterested in your "opinion", hater dupe. Offense implied, politically speaking.
You remind me of that inbred Billyerock something or other. Every bit as stupid, only a better speller. No offense again.
What a ridiculous jackass. No offense LOL

deny it all you want Frankie......since i have Spanish blood in me i dont forget people like you......
I don't have any idea what you're talking about. And I've spent years in Spain and wanted to live there. Owned Bar Casa Blanca in Fuengirola- but the EU allows nothing. Spanish blood doesn't have too much to do with Mexican illegals, who I have nothing against except I'd like to slow the influx.

Obama is just fine. Too bad so many racists and greedy morons in the New BS GOP.
You're such a worthless poster. No offense.
I am highly uninterested in your "opinion", hater dupe. Offense implied, politically speaking.
You remind me of that inbred Billyerock something or other. Every bit as stupid, only a better speller. No offense again.
What a ridiculous jackass. No offense LOL
Hey, I paid you a compliment, I said you were a better speller than that inbred idiot, Billyerock.

I don't have any idea what you're talking about. And I've spent years in Spain and wanted to live there. Owned Bar Casa Blanca in Fuengirola- but the EU allows nothing. Spanish blood doesn't have too much to do with Mexican illegals, who I have nothing against except I'd like to slow the influx.
I don't have any idea what you're talking about.
gee im so surprised......

No idea either? I also dislike Americans saying Spanish when they mean Latin American or Mexican- which does not mean I have anything against them.

War on women!!! Ha

Wow, I'm an asshole racist for pointing out that the Dems shoved a qualified woman aside for an unqualified black man?

That's rich.

This post of yours from yesterday that I just ran across proves that you're not only a fucking racist asshole but that you're a fucking lying racist asshole;
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/cultsmasher-was-cuter-as-a-baby.386813/

"I know what happened.
At some point he lost his woman to a negro because he didn't have the balls to stand up to the ape, but then he found the internet and his e balls".

I'm sure there's many more out there. And that was pretty funny, one low-life scum dissing another low-life scum like that, especially when you're both two septic peas in a pod.

Blacks are allowed to call each other n!ggers...whites are not

Didn't you learn anything in the Army?

And you know I'm not black how?

I mean just ignoring the absurdity of it being okay for blacks to call blacks n@ggers , but not for whites to do so, how do you know I'm not black?

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls can joke about bein fat, but if a skinny girl does it ...it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor, but if a rich person does it....it's just plain mean
Same applies to blacks

Now as for you, you have established yourself as a liar, a homophobe and a bigot. I'm sure those qualities helped you get through West Point and a career in the Army

You don't get to define what words I use.

I certainly have not lied here, I am not scared of gays, and I'm no bigot.

You're 0 for 3 big boy.
Sure I do Mal

I also get to judge you on how you post and how you act on this board. I have you pegged as one of those cowardly racists who hides in polite society and lurks on anonymous message boards spouting your pent up hate

And I can tell how truly concerned you are about such things by the fact that you won't go anywhere near calling Guno out for his hatred and bigotry.

It's quite clear who's being dishonest here sonny.

Guno starts calling people faggots and n!ggers like you are so fond to do and I will call him on it

Last edited:

War on women!!! Ha

War on women!!! Ha

Obama's first piece of legislation that he signed was equal pay for equal work. Guess dipshit, which party tried to block it.

Addicting Info 8211 A LONG List Of President Obama 8217 s Accomplishments With Citations

What does that have to do with the FACT that when given the opportunity to nominate a qualified woman, Democrats shoved her aside for an unqualified black man?

Or are you simply saying Hillary wasn't more qualified than Obama in 2008?
Hillary supported Bushs Iraq invasion, Obama opposed it

Cost Hillary the nomination

No idea either? I also dislike Americans saying Spanish when they mean Latin American or Mexican- which does not mean I have anything against them.
you were telling me....2 separate times that the Mexicans are bringing California down.....and you said MEXICANS......not the Illegals Frankie....if you would have said that, we would not be having this conversation.....but you said Mexicans....and i said something about that both times ....you just gave your usual shit.....sorry pal but words have meaning.....

Forum List

Back