A question for Democrats

That's a new one

"I may call blacks n!ggers, but I ain't no racist"

Not my fault that you don't understand that words have meanings. Am I an asshole who sometimes uses derogatory language? You bet, but that doesn't fit the definition of racism.

If it does, you better tell Chris Rock he's a racist.

Blacks are allowed to call each other n!ggers...whites are not

Didn't you learn anything in the Army?

And you know I'm not black how?

I mean just ignoring the absurdity of it being okay for blacks to call blacks n@ggers , but not for whites to do so, how do you know I'm not black?

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls can joke about bein fat, but if a skinny girl does it ...it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor, but if a rich person does it....it's just plain mean
Same applies to blacks

Now as for you, you have established yourself as a liar, a homophobe and a bigot. I'm sure those qualities helped you get through West Point and a career in the Army

You don't get to define what words I use.

I certainly have not lied here, I am not scared of gays, and I'm no bigot.

You're 0 for 3 big boy.

Sure I do Mal

I also get to judge you on how you post and how you act on this board. I have you pegged as one of those cowardly racists who hides in polite society and lurks on anonymous message boards spouting your pent up hate

Not my fault that you don't understand that words have meanings. Am I an asshole who sometimes uses derogatory language? You bet, but that doesn't fit the definition of racism.

I mean just ignoring the absurdity of it being okay for blacks to call blacks n@ggers , but not for whites to do so, how do you know I'm not black?

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls can joke about bein fat, but if a skinny girl does it ...it's just plain mean
Two poor people can joke about being poor, but if a rich person does it....it's just plain mean
Same applies to blacks

Now as for you, you have established yourself as a liar, a homophobe and a bigot. I'm sure those qualities helped you get through West Point and a career in the Army

You're 0 for 3 big boy.

Sure I do Mal

I also get to judge you on how you post and how you act on this board. I have you pegged as one of those cowardly racists who hides in polite society and lurks on anonymous message boards spouting your pent up hate

And I can tell how truly concerned you are about such things by the fact that you won't go anywhere near calling Guno out for his hatred and bigotry.

It's quite clear who's being dishonest here sonny.

who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha

Super N!gger? You scummy little racist.
oh give me a break.....a guy who has used racist terms against white people here calling someone a racist......geezus....

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

War on women!!! Ha

Super N!gger? You scummy little racist.

Coming from someone who has used the word **** at least a thousand times, that really hurts.

Prove it.
yea lets go review your 27 thousand posts.......you have said racist things to the white people here Lakota.....and you fucking well know it.....or i should amend that to read the White Righties here....

Chris Rock said it best

Same applies to blacks

You're 0 for 3 big boy.

Sure I do Mal

Mal?.....your kidding right?.....

Chris Rock said it best

Same applies to blacks

You're 0 for 3 big boy.
Sure I do Mal

LOL they think I'm Mal because I pointed out what a fucking liar Bodecea is

Chris Rock said it best

Same applies to blacks

You're 0 for 3 big boy.
Sure I do Mal

And I can tell how truly concerned you are about such things by the fact that you won't go anywhere near calling Guno out for his hatred and bigotry.

yep.....we just called out Luddy for being the same way.......he got pretty quite after that......i said this in another thread were a few lefters were calling someone on the right a racist.....i asked them what about Guno?.....all 4 of them said....who?.."i dont know who he is"......the guy puts up 10 threads a day....but no one ever heard of him....but then RW does not think Dean makes ridiculous statements about Republicans.....so what you gonna do?.....

Chris Rock said it best

Same applies to blacks

You're 0 for 3 big boy.
Sure I do Mal

yep.....we just called out Luddy for being the same way.......he got pretty quite after that......i said this in another thread were a few lefters were calling someone on the right a racist.....i asked them what about Guno?.....all 4 of them said....who?.."i dont know who he is"......the guy puts up 10 threads a day....but no one ever heard of him....but then RW does not think Dean makes ridiculous statements about Republicans.....so what you gonna do?.....

I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to continue making fun of them LOL

Chris Rock said it best

Same applies to blacks

You're 0 for 3 big boy.
Sure I do Mal

Mal has never put up as many posts as you have in the same amount of time that you have been here....

Chris Rock said it best

Same applies to blacks

You're 0 for 3 big boy.
Sure I do Mal

Mal has never put up as many posts as you have in the same amount of time that you have been here....

I post a lot LOL

Racist is defined as believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them I see no evidence for this new RW theory that blacks or anyone else is racist against whites. Sounds like that idea of accusing people of what one is guilty of himself as a tactic. For hater dupes only.

Racist is defined as believing a race is inferior and discriminating against them I see no evidence for this new RW theory that blacks or anyone else is racist against whites. Sounds like that idea of accusing people of what one is guilty of himself as a tactic. For hater dupes only.

^ Can ANYONE translate that into English?

Today I've learned that two people in positions of authority in their respective fields..one a high school teacher and one a military officer... think black people are inferior to white people.

Just goes to show you. The cream doesn't always rise to the top.
lots of people like that.....lots out here think that way about Mexicans even the successful ones.......

Today I've learned that two people in positions of authority in their respective fields..one a high school teacher and one a military officer... think black people are inferior to white people.

Just goes to show you. The cream doesn't always rise to the top.
lots of people like that.....lots out here think that way about Mexicans even the successful ones.......

Did I miss something? Is LoneLaugher suggesting that I said blacks are inferior to whites?

^ Can ANYONE translate that into English?

Only if you talk DOG!

War on women!!! Ha

War on women!!! Ha

Obama's first piece of legislation that he signed was equal pay for equal work. Guess dipshit, which party tried to block it.

Addicting Info 8211 A LONG List Of President Obama 8217 s Accomplishments With Citations

War on women!!! Ha

War on women!!! Ha

Obama's first piece of legislation that he signed was equal pay for equal work. Guess dipshit, which party tried to block it.

Addicting Info 8211 A LONG List Of President Obama 8217 s Accomplishments With Citations

What does that have to do with the FACT that when given the opportunity to nominate a qualified woman, Democrats shoved her aside for an unqualified black man?

Or are you simply saying Hillary wasn't more qualified than Obama in 2008?

just remember Frankie.......you made some pretty shitty remarks about Mexicans to me in a couple of the threads we were in......so hold that hater dupe shit......you might be in that club.....

Forum List

Back