Zone1 A question for my leftist brothers and sisters regarding FBI censorship

He has handed it to members of Congress who are currently drilling the DOJ and the FBI and of course you're not watching the grilling on YouTube.
Got it . You MAGAs are still desperately trying to find something, anything to back up your claims. Like rudy said, you've got lots of theories. You just don't have any proof.

Got it . You MAGAs are still desperately trying to find something, anything to back up your claims. Like rudy said, you've got lots of theories. You just don't have any proof.
I'm actually thrilled that Biden is fucking everything up.
It makes it obvious that his Liberal worshippers are insane.

Then when will he present it?
You can find it yourself if you search. You might consider following Musk on Twitter as well. This is old news by internet standards. I'm shocked that you and others here are seemingly hearing this for the first time.

Proof of what? That there was collusion to deceive the American people about what was on Hunter's lap top? Collusion between liberal Big Tech, liberal Main Stream Media, corrupt leadership at the FBI and the 50 plus "intelligence officials" that all got together to kill the story of how the Biden family has been influence peddling for years making millions?

How much "proof" do you need?

Distinction without a difference. It’s still monitoring social media and taking down certain content. Whether it’s monitoring social media for terrorist content, or illegal election interference.

How many of those takedown requests were actually Americans?
You are an idiot to think this pendulum wont ever swing in the other direction in the future. The pedulum ALWAYS swings in another direction; its just a matter of time. You should not be defending this.

You can find it yourself if you search. You might consider following Musk on Twitter as well. This is old news by internet standards. I'm shocked that you and others here are seemingly hearing this for the first time.
So you can't prove anything, right?

So you can't prove anything, right?

Again, this is common knowledge stuff. Why should I be compelled to go collect a bunch of links for you when you can do it yourself? You reject the truth that is right in front of your face. So be it.

Proof of what? That there was collusion to deceive the American people about what was on Hunter's lap top? Collusion between liberal Big Tech, liberal Main Stream Media, corrupt leadership at the FBI and the 50 plus "intelligence officials" that all got together to kill the story of how the Biden family has been influence peddling for years making millions?

How much "proof" do you need?
Some. Some actual credible proof, instead of all those batshit crazy unprovable stories.

Again, this is common knowledge stuff. Why should I be compelled to go collect a bunch of links for you when you can do it yourself? You reject the truth that is right in front of your face. So be it.
One credible link would be a good start. After that I'll probably be interested in looking further. One credible link is not too much to ask for.

Some. Some actual credible proof, instead of all those batshit crazy unprovable stories.
Besides what's on Hunter's lap tops and the emails between the FBI and Twitter? You've got to be kidding me, Bulldog! Even Clapper is running from this story. Now he's claiming that he was misunderstood about his claims that it was Russian disinformation! The whole sordid mess is slowly coming out and it looks worse and worse by the day! The cast of sleazy characters in this scandal is EPIC!

Michael Shellenberger has a BA in Peace and Global Studies,and an MA in anthropology. Is that your goto person for information on top secret spy shit?

Ok. Engaging you on such matters is a waste of time. Good luck and God bless you.

The fact that the proof is on YouTube makes you look like the idiot you are.
I also found proof on Youtube that there is a colony of Sasquatch in Pennsylvania that trade honey with the Amish for corn and beans, and also proof that Hillary died several years back, and her place was taken by a body double.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back