A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

How would she even know? And if it were incest…how would she get it?
You're spinning out of control.

Trreating the aberration as the cheap excuse for 60 million abortions, most oif which happen with blacks, is as intellectually dishonest as you can get...Though I'm sure that you'll give your all to push back that frontier.

To remove the BS allowing late term abortions. 50 million Abortions since Roe v. Wade. Time to end that BS.

21 weeks is the earliest child born that I can find. Doesn't matter. Time for States to decide for themselves. If it is the will of the people of Mississippi to ban it. Then we have the right to do so by ending this nonsense of being told what to do by the FEd.
I suppose so. We can always try it and see

Weirdly…I agree. In that if you oppose abortion because human life is precious, the only ethical exception is to save the mother’s life. Of course that also means you oppose capital punishment.

That only makes sense if one assumes that the life of the very lowest subhuman criminal pieced of shit is comparable to that of an actual human being.

Not that I expect someone like you, who is much more sympathetic to the former than to the latter, to understand the distinction.

That only makes sense if one assumes that the life of the very lowest subhuman criminal pieced of shit is comparable to that of an actual human being.

Not that I expect someone like you, who is much more sympathetic to the former than to the latter, to understand the distinction.
What about innocent people on death row?

you would think different if someone walked up and dropped a late term abortion baby in your hands,,

well at least I hope so,, no telling with you,, you may like holding a dead child and celebrate it,,
Obfuscation.

According to you RWI's, that is Complete BullShit.

You hate Muslims.
You hate Immigrants, legal or illegal. As trump says, unless they are from Norway.
You hate black babies being born into welfare, with ZERO help of you RWI's.
You hate any baby after born into poverty.

Bottom Line, You just HATE.
Your God hates you too.
StrawmanArmy.jpg

Absolutely not. STILL A MURDER, and you know it
Nope.
Liar.

Then do something to help.
Once the baby is born, your stance changes to, No HELP. Because:

1). Should have used protection, even in the case of RAPE. That is how stupid you RWI's are.
2) If being RAPED, then just relax and enjoy the great sexual experience, said 1 (R) congress
member. Yes, you search it, he really said it.
3). It's the Mothers fault, she asked for it, yes, search it, your RWI's support this.

Forum List

Back