A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

You disagree Bob Blaylock a d progressive hunter …why?

What part do you disagree with?

That late term abortions are rare?
That it is seldom elective?
That these are usually wanted children?

Or are you one of those who believe a woman should be forced to complete a pregnancy that will end in a dead baby or take her life?
doesnt matter how rare they are they still happen,,

hpow about you go down to PP tomorrow and ask to watch an abortion and then get back to us,,

Late term abortions are exceedingly rare and seldom if ever, elective. Usually severe fetal abnormality (as in would result in death soon after birth) or the mother‘s health or life. Usually at that point, this is a wanted baby.

Should they be forced to carry it through?
More BS. The health of the mother will always be considered. These are blatant LIES. That people like you play all the time. Just like the raped child garbage. Like we would force her to have that child.

Lies

Let’s have states decide about gun laws then. Heller can be overturned.
That one is firmly founded in the Constitution. Yours isn't. I here people say the 14th on this. Your side then watch them crawfish away when we talk about deprived of LIFE, LIBERTY and pursuit of happiness.

When you murder a baby you deprived that baby's life.

This is a states rights issue, always has been, unless of course you do not believe America is a Republic. States are better equipped to address the wishes and desires of its citizens. Mandates based on nonexistent constitutional law, forced upon the state(s) by central the government destroy the separation of state and federal jurisdiction. In the case of a constitutional and civil rights the Supreme Court and central government can and does enforce the law. So what’s wrong with that?

This child should have control of her body, and NOT have to carry this pregnancy.
Do you seriously consider the LIFE of an unwanted pregnancy > the LIFE of the Raped 12 YR Old.

You are one sick MF.

Serious.
Please let your So-called GOD help guide you.
You are one sick MF'er.

WOW.
How often does this scenario happen? .001%?

More BS. The health of the mother will always be considered. These are blatant LIES. That people like you play all the time. Just like the raped child garbage. Like we would force her to have that child.

Lies
Let’s talk about lies…

I pointed out that late term abortions are exceedingly rare and seldom, if EVER elective. Agree or disagree?

I pointed out that it is almost always for the life or health of the mother or severe fetal abnormalities. Agree or disagree?

You accuse me of supporting late term abortions, well in the above, yes I do.

Why don’t you?

What about innocent people on death row?
Show me the one you are talking about. Prove it. Small numbers that later get overturned by DNA evidence.

In that aspect. although I agree with the death sentence I WOULD ABOLISH IT........for strictly financial reasons. There are so many court battles to put someone to death that it costs WAY MORE than it is worth. For FINANCIAL REASONS I WOULD ABANDON IT.

In a 12 yr old?
Are you that naive?
You actually think the 12 years olds and younger are sent to bed when the adults are having an orgy in their living room or front stoops?
It's obvious you don't watch your local news.

Here are some abortion rape stats -

I think the vast majority of abortions are down to not being responsible, as in, if you don't want a kid then women keep your legs closed and men stop trying to act like a stud. If there's a need to enter an orifice, then do a Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky technique.

If that's tame, then take her up the exhaust pipe. Issue solved.

Reminder that not only do leftists want to kill the ultimate innocent human beings, they want to prevent people from defending themselves against rapists.

Leftism is a death cult.

Show me the one you are talking about. Prove it. Small numbers that later get overturned by DNA evidence.

In that aspect. although I agree with the death sentence I WOULD ABOLISH IT........for strictly financial reasons. There are so many court battles to put someone to death that it costs WAY MORE than it is worth. For FINANCIAL REASONS I WOULD ABANDON IT.
That will end up totally derailing the thread. Project Innocence is a good source. People get exonerated often enough to make you realize how many more must have been executed and never questioned. There is usually no incentive to reopen it once the person is dead.

Forum List

Back