A Question To Conservatives Who Believe In A Ban On Abortions

77000 a year. According to the video I posted

How common are abortions later in pregnancy?

Abortions occurring at or after 21 weeks gestation are rare. According to the CDC’s Abortion Surveillance Data, the vast majority of abortions (91%) occur at or before 13 weeks gestation, while 7.7% occur from weeks 14 to 20 gestation, and just 1.2% of abortions are performed at or after 21 weeks (Figure 1). This amounts to approximately 5,200 abortions per year occurring at or after 21 weeks,

• More than half of all U.S. abortion patients in 2014 were in their 20s: Patients aged 20–24 obtained 34% of all abortions, and patients aged 25–29 obtained 27%.5
  • Adolescents made up 12% of abortion patients in 2014: Those aged 18–19 accounted for 8% of all abortions, 15–17-year-olds for 3% and those younger than 15 for 0.2%.5
  • White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, black patients for 28%, Hispanic patients for 25%, and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.5

How do you manage to pick and choose your facts? LOLOL

Gosnell if you remember had jars and jars of full term babies in formaldehyde. HOW sick is that. Oh.....maybe i'm asking the wrong person.

well if you're teaching grade schoolers about sex don't you think they might be experimenting in sex like prior to 7th grade?? Sheesh.

No. you're one sick mother fucker, that would force that girl to give birth to the rapists child

How many aborted pregnancies are the result of rape? How many of those rapes are reported to police?

Would you be willing to support a law that allows abortion not on demand, but only in cases where the rape was reported to police before pregnancy was determined?

Is abortion a "right"? Remember, our rights are outlined/listed in the Constitution.
Our CONSTITUTIONAL rights are outlined I'm the constitution. States are absolutely free to find other rights. It's part of state's rights. A state could find an absolute right to abortion at any age.

Over HALF of all abortions were in the 20s. Which I guarantee is in the range of OH SHIT I'm pregnant.

These will still have the right to abort til 15 weeks. Most are already doing that already. It's going to end the later terms that shouldn't happen. Unless the mothers life is in danger. That is ALREADY ON THE BOOKS in Mississippi.

How do you manage to pick and choose your facts? LOLOL

Gosnell if you remember had jars and jars of full term babies in formaldehyde. HOW sick is that. Oh.....maybe i'm asking the wrong person.
Again. Gosnell was a criminal practicing illegally. How is that relevant? Are we now going to use criminal acts as a means of attacking legal acts? Isn’t that a bit like using mass shooters to represent legal responsible gun owners?

Abortion rights of pregnant children?
Yeah, we are back once again, to that immoral crap the progressives teach our kids and are trying to get it into Kindergarten. Democrats are so screwed up in the brain, this is why you cant allow them to own a child let alone birth them, so yeah, keep on aborting the progressive woman's babies(but make her pay for it, not the US tax payer), as that prevents the stupid gene from procreating and continuing.

Over HALF of all abortions were in the 20s. Which I guarantee is in the range of OH SHIT I'm pregnant.

These will still have the right to abort til 15 weeks. Most are already doing that already. It's going to end the later terms that shouldn't happen. Unless the mothers life is in danger. That is ALREADY ON THE BOOKS in Mississippi.
As I pointed out, most later term abortions occur for two reasons, one of which is severe fetal abnormality which usually leads to earth shortly before or after birth.

Should she be allowed to have an abortion?

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?​

• In 2018, unmarried women accounted for 85% of all abortions (CDC).
  • Among married women, 4% of 2018 pregnancies (excluding spontaneous miscarriages) ended in abortion. Among unmarried women, 27% ended in abortion (CDC).
  • Women in their 20s accounted for the majority of abortions in 2018 and had the highest abortion rates (CDC).
  • Adolescents under 15 years obtained .2% of all 2018 abortions; women aged 15–19 years accounted for less than 10% (CDC).

Screenshot_20211205-204803_Chrome.jpg

I vote we execute rapists. Public hanging. That might prevent would-be child rapists from raping children to begin with.

The left hates that idea, too.
What would you do with Afghan refugees that hold that rape is an essential part of their culture? Be a racist?

coyote said:
Again. Gosnell was a criminal practicing illegally. How is that relevant? Are we now going to use criminal acts as a means of attacking legal acts? Isn’t that a bit like using mass shooters to represent legal responsible gun owners?

now see....this is why you cannot talk to a leftist. Your issue was 'SHOW ME where full term abortions are taking place. I showed you. That is only one. There are more.

As I pointed out, most later term abortions occur for two reasons, one of which is severe fetal abnormality which usually leads to earth shortly before or after birth.

Should she be allowed to have an abortion?
In the state of Mississippi that is already legal. Again. you are spinning.

States that allow for late-term abortions with no state-imposed thresholds are:

• Alaska
  • Colorado
  • District of Columbia
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • Oregon
  • Vermont
These states will allow it anytime. Mississippi and Alabama.........NO. But they allow it for a mother's life at risk.

Forum List

Back