🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A question to women

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Another transgender got killed by 'haters' because they didn't want to accept her 'real' identity.
Woman killed in Illinois is 19th transgender homicide reported this year
Women, what do you think about transgender people? Doesn't it offend you when a fat pervert wearing a female dress has a right to call himself a woman? That means that a legit girl has no difference from a weirdo wearing make up. I think it's not quite right. I believe that you don't like that.

Please put this in the badlands.

Everyone can scream and be filthy without getting slowed down or banned.

No it doesn't offend me. It takes a lot to offend me. I've seen fat tattooed guys in a dress and green eyeshadow plenty.

We have absolutely no idea why this man was killed. It could be that it was just another random murder of a black person. It could be that this TG had mental or emotional problems leading to his death aside from gender dysphoria.

Another transgender got killed by 'haters' because they didn't want to accept her 'real' identity.
Women, what do you think about transgender people? Doesn't it offend you when a fat pervert wearing a female dress has a right to call himself a woman? That means that a legit girl has no difference from a weirdo wearing make up. I think it's not quite right. I believe that you don't like that.
I don't really care what they do. I enjoy watching Drag Queen shows, have friends that are drag queens, etc. That does not necessarily make them transgender but it doesn't matter. If they wanna wear something they like..then go for it, says I.

I am against it, yes, but do they deserve to be killed for it? No. To me, if you do not like how a person is enough, just keep your distance from them as best as you can. If they do not bring anything good to your life, place your focus on what does bring something good to your life.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

It offends me a lot more that someone would kill them or go around calling them "its".
Not into the media hyping it up, and Im not sure about the bathroom sharing thing, but I know there is some real facts why people are that way.

It's none of my business what anyone else wears, or how they gender-identify, or whether they're a man or a woman or transgender or a drag queen. They're not me, they don't live my life and I don't live theirs... so why should it matter to either of us?

** Totally mystified by the need to even ask the question... **

-- Paravani

No it doesn't offend me. It takes a lot to offend me. I've seen fat tattooed guys in a dress and green eyeshadow plenty.

We have absolutely no idea why this man was killed. It could be that it was just another random murder of a black person. It could be that this TG had mental or emotional problems leading to his death aside from gender dysphoria.
Dude, don't gross us out with tales of your sex life...

Forum List

Back