Zone1 A Question: Why would a bacteria be considered life on Mars and a heartbeat not be considered life on Earth?

The pro-abortion and atheists would consider finding life on Mars something to protect but not a living person inside their mother's womb. Why would a bacteria be considered then life on Mars and a heart beat not be considered life on Earth?
Pro-some lifers feel a fertilized egg has more rights over a woman’s body than she does. Go figure.

A fertilized egg has more value than the incredible array of intelligent life around us even.

A fetus by itself is not a viable form of life. It cannot be discussed separately from the mother. You are comparing two different things in two different places.
Neither is a new born baby able to live on its own. So, you are okay with killing babies, infants, toddlers? Where does it end? You sound like Herod.

Neither is a new born baby able to live on its own. So, you are okay with killing babies, infants, toddlers? Where does it end? You sound like Herod.
I sound like a person that detests stupid questions. How is an apple on Mars not an orange on Earth? That's what you are asking. Comparisons have to have something in common. A fetus is not a bacterium and Earth is not Mars. I could tell you how to make this a fair comparison but I'm not going to. I've given you all the hints a rational person would need.

The pro-abortion and atheists would consider finding life on Mars something to protect but not a living person inside their mother's womb. Why would a bacteria be considered then life on Mars and a heart beat not be considered life on Earth?
Both are examples of life. Neither are examples of people.

Nice question Cougarbear-- All can seriously think about what really is priority.

I sound like a person that detests stupid questions. How is an apple on Mars not an orange on Earth? That's what you are asking. Comparisons have to have something in common. A fetus is not a bacterium and Earth is not Mars. I could tell you how to make this a fair comparison but I'm not going to. I've given you all the hints a rational person would need.
We are questioning the belief an unborn child is not a life worth living because it isn't wanted. And, most bacteria is not wanted here on earth. We do everything to kill bacteria here on earth. So, I would assume we would do likewise on Mars. Yet, atheists are happy about life being on Mars and probably wouldn't kill it. But, they have no problem killing a child because it is stuck in the mom's tummy.

We are questioning the belief an unborn child is not a life worth living because it isn't wanted. And, most bacteria is not wanted here on earth. We do everything to kill bacteria here on earth. So, I would assume we would do likewise on Mars. Yet, atheists are happy about life being on Mars and probably wouldn't kill it. But, they have no problem killing a child because it is stuck in the mom's tummy.
If you are just going to make emotional arguments you should probably abandon all future attempts at logical comparisons.

Pro-some lifers feel a fertilized egg has more rights over a woman’s body than she does. Go figure.

A fertilized egg has more value than the incredible array of intelligent life around us even.

strawman.jpg

This is all you need to know

399518_4379866133597_1500159277_n.jpg
In case you're interested in facts, Section 1303 of the ACA clarifies that health insurance plans are not required to cover abortion. It also allows states to pass laws prohibiting or limiting abortion coverage on plans in their exchanges, and 25 states had done so as of 2022

Because the pro-aborts are a death cult. They would happily kill life on Mars as well. It's all about the killing for them.

A fetus by itself is not a viable form of life. It cannot be discussed separately from the mother. You are comparing two different things in two different places.

The stories leftist vermin tell themselves to keep from having to have a conscience.

Conscience doesn't feel good.

In case you're interested in facts, Section 1303 of the ACA clarifies that health insurance plans are not required to cover abortion. It also allows states to pass laws prohibiting or limiting abortion coverage on plans in their exchanges, and 25 states had done so as of 2022

And I'm glad I live in one of them.

No baby killing in my state.

Choke on it.

Forum List

Back