A Rant on the Zimmerman Fallout

Closed point is that if you are going to go after martins character, you also have to look at zimmerman as well. The point is there is quite a few people that are not being honest and are only seeing one side of the story. Neither are angels, but none of their past really matters when it comes to the actual case of that night and what happened.

I would suggest if people want to have any standing on this issue. You would simply say that these past issues dont matter.

Stop blaming the left, stop blaming the right. Both sides are wrong in how they are acting.

But it wasn't really resisting...it was refusing theres a difference.

It was not either resisting or refusing if the officer was in plain clothes and did not identify himelf properly, which was GZ claim. Apparently the DA was so afraid to bring this to trial he offered a sweet no criminal conviction plea

It wasn't domestic violence it was wrestling and she was a bad lay anyway

Incorrect she was a good lay which explains why he stayed with her so long while she was beating him up and lying about him. (Hey, if you can make things up, so can I)

It wasn't alcohol abuse classes they were classes about abusing alcohol

Incorrect. It was a class on the dangers of alcohol abuse. I attended such a class on the dangers of drug abuse while I was in high school. Such class was mandatory for everyone in order to graduate. That means there are 2 possibilities:

1. ) Everyone at my High School was a drug addict; or,

2.) You do not know what you are talking about.

Sorry I have to choose # 2. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Again why are you throwing suspicion toward TM and not toward GZ whos been arrested for resisting arrest with violence, beating his GF and had to attend classes for drunks?

Did you ever "wonder" about GZ and his character?

You gotta try EXTRA EXTRA hard to ignore that...which you are
When you jump into a thread, do you always ignore what others have said in previous posts?

Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
Why are you giving advice? You do this all the time

But it wasn't really resisting...it was refusing theres a difference.

It was not either resisting or refusing if the officer was in plain clothes and did not identify himelf properly, which was GZ claim. Apparently the DA was so afraid to bring this to trial he offered a sweet no criminal conviction plea

It wasn't domestic violence it was wrestling and she was a bad lay anyway

Incorrect she was a good lay which explains why he stayed with her so long while she was beating him up and lying about him. (Hey, if you can make things up, so can I)

It wasn't alcohol abuse classes they were classes about abusing alcohol

Incorrect. It was a class on the dangers of alcohol abuse. I attended such a class on the dangers of drug abuse while I was in high school. Such class was mandatory for everyone in order to graduate. That means there are 2 possibilities:

1. ) Everyone at my High School was a drug addict; or,

2.) You do not know what you are talking about.

Sorry I have to choose # 2. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Facts are facts dude. You can EXPLAIN the facts but they are still facts.

Remember these fair minded folks said TM mother was trying to profit off of her dead son.

Zimmermans dad writes a book and not a fucking peep. All you hear is credit cards being swiped.

No problem there...Profit on dude...*cheers and jeers*

Remember these fair minded folks said TM mother was trying to profit off of her dead son.

Zimmermans dad writes a book and not a fucking peep. All you hear is credit cards being swiped.

No problem there...Profit on dude...*cheers and jeers*

Meh most of these people are jokes when it comes to issues. They are not fair, they just want to win and stick it to their enemies. ..

I do feel sorry for Trayvon's parents and the grief they felt and are still feeling.
But...........who is financing the mothers trips and what is the real purpose of this?

The sad thing is that one day they will kick her to the curb as they did Cindy Sheehan.
When they have outlived their usefulness from the topic of the month.

Why are the left such users anyway?

Sadly it's what they do.
And they profess to be smarter than the rest of us? Statism is a mental disease bent on control of others...and their goal.

Forum List

Back