A Rant on the Zimmerman Fallout

Bit he is the hero here. :(

But not convicted. And he never did anything to keep himself from have a concealed weapon. So I'd say he was no criminal like you want him to be.

He was arrested and had the charges reduced when he agreed to go to AA.

Lets all keep pretending that school suspensions are more serious than having to go to AA, beating his girlfriend (of course its disputed idiot. Who's gonna say "Yeah I DID that shit"? not a sane person) and resisting arrest. His daddy is a judge....WHAAAA? He wasn't convicted?!?!?? Shocking...

He was arrested, then the charges were reduced then after the charges were reduced he coped a plea which resulted in no criminal conviction and a very samll inconvienence. Any person would take that deal rather than risk trial regardless of guilt or innocence unless they are an idiot.

His daddy is NOT a judge. His daddy WAS a MAGISTRATE in Virginia who had retired 5 years previous and moved to Florida. A Magistrate under Virginia law is NOT a judge, has no trial court authority, is hired and can be fired by real Virginia jusges and are little more than glorified court clerks.

But not convicted. And he never did anything to keep himself from have a concealed weapon. So I'd say he was no criminal like you want him to be.

Lets all keep pretending that school suspensions are more serious than having to go to AA, beating his girlfriend (of course its disputed idiot. Who's gonna say "Yeah I DID that shit"? not a sane person) and resisting arrest. His daddy is a judge....WHAAAA? He wasn't convicted?!?!?? Shocking...

He was arrested, then the charges were reduced then after the charges were reduced he coped a plea which resulted in no criminal conviction and a very samll inconvienence. Any person would take that deal rather than risk trial regardless of guilt or innocence unless they are an idiot.

His daddy is NOT a judge. His daddy WAS a MAGISTRATE in Virginia who had retired 5 years previous and moved to Florida. A Magistrate under Virginia law is NOT a judge, has no trial court authority, is hired and can be fired by real Virginia jusges and are little more than glorified court clerks.

He was arrested...We agree
He went to AA to avoid jail time...we agree
The size of the "inconvience" isn't in dispute. He was arrested
Correction: His daddy is a magistrate...
The hiring and firing practices of magistrates is not in dispute either. His daddy has influence

Got any more excuses for the drunk cop fighting woman beater? She deserved it, maybe? lol

bottom line is you have zero evidence to show that Martin attacked Zimmerman first. ..

Incorrect. The narrative provided by GZ that was played by the prosecution in court was evidence of that issue. Further the injuries suffered by GZ and the lack of any injuries from a fight by TM... except for the injuries to TM's fingers indicative of him throwing punches. All of these things are some evidence that TM threw a punch and there is no evidence that GZ threw a punch. This means that there is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman first.

The bottom line is the teeth are irrelevant to the case. The stuff in the locker is also meaningless

Correct. and to the same extent as GZ's prior record are meaningless. Glad we agree.

A magistrate isn't a judge in Florida either, if it makes any difference to the irrelevance of who his father is.

Totally different thing.

yepper

:thup:

Last edited:

A magistrate isn't a judge in Florida either, if it makes any difference to the irrelevance of who his father is.

Totally different thing.

yepper

:thup:
I think with CC that if the father was an city environmental technician (garbage collector) that would have had some pull in the courts with Z.

Actually, what IS relevant, Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter.
What isn't relevant is that the liberals are still trying to convict the man through the media and this board. It's done....period.

Anyone wonder why the DOJ hasn't brought civil liberty violations against Zimmerman?
Think about THAT for awhile.

No its not relevant at all and why the judge didn't allow it.

Might want to go back and re-read my post. :eusa_whistle:

Not relevant.

bottom line is you have zero evidence to show that Martin attacked Zimmerman first. ..

Incorrect. The narrative provided by GZ that was played by the prosecution in court was evidence of that issue. Further the injuries suffered by GZ and the lack of any injuries from a fight by TM... except for the injuries to TM's fingers indicative of him throwing punches. All of these things are some evidence that TM threw a punch and there is no evidence that GZ threw a punch. This means that there is evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman first.

The bottom line is the teeth are irrelevant to the case. The stuff in the locker is also meaningless

Correct. and to the same extent as GZ's prior record are meaningless. Glad we agree.
Still doesnt prove that martin threw the first punch. It just creates reasonable doubt and thats it.

Yup I agree on the last part.

Martin was suspended 3 times. We agree.

Martin had marijuana in his sytem at the time of the incident. We agree.

The size of the "inconvience" isn't in dispute. He was arrested

The fact that Martin was suspended 3 times is not in dispute.

Correction: His daddy is a magistrate...

Correction, his daddy WAS a retired Virginia magistrate which is nothing more than a glorified court clerk who could not influence any law enforcement official in Florida because of that position and there is absolutely no evidence that his daddy did improperply influence anyone in Florida law enforcement.

The hiring and firing practices of magistrates is not in dispute either. His daddy has influence

His daddy has no influence from being a retired Virginia magistrate and you have provided not one iota of evidence that he did.

Got any more excuses for the drunk cop fighting woman beater? She deserved it, maybe? lol

Not proven he was a drunk cop fighting woman beater any more than Martin was a marijuana smoking, school suspending, illegal gun seeking , lean drinking, creepy ass cracker hating thug.

Ok so only sober people go to AA
Only people who don't beat women get domestic abuse charges and restraining orders
and only people who don't resist arrest are charged with Resisting arrest

Is that what you're selling?

Again why are you throwing suspicion toward TM and not toward GZ whos been arrested for resisting arrest with violence, beating his GF and had to attend classes for drunks?

Did you ever "wonder" about GZ and his character?

You gotta try EXTRA EXTRA hard to ignore that...which you are
When you jump into a thread, do you always ignore what others have said in previous posts?

Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.

I'd tell him to take the whole bottle of asprin, and write a letter to the coroner.

He did not attend AA. He attended a 6 month awareness course on the dangers of alcohol.

Only people who don't beat women get domestic abuse charges

He did not get domestic abuse charges. He was not charged with any crime related thereto.

restraining orders

A civil restraining order and not a criminal charge of domestic abuse... and Zimmerman got one against her as well. These types of mutual restraining orders are unfortunately quite common even when there is no abuse.

Did not say that, what I said is that he was not convicted. Not all people who are arrested for something are guilty of something. The fact that the charge was immediatly reduced and then a plea bargain offered is a clear indication that the original charge was an over reach.

Martin was suspended 3 times. We agree.

Martin had marijuana in his sytem at the time of the incident. We agree.

The fact that Martin was suspended 3 times is not in dispute.

Correction, his daddy WAS a retired Virginia magistrate which is nothing more than a glorified court clerk who could not influence any law enforcement official in Florida because of that position and there is absolutely no evidence that his daddy did improperply influence anyone in Florida law enforcement.

His daddy has no influence from being a retired Virginia magistrate and you have provided not one iota of evidence that he did.

Not proven he was a drunk cop fighting woman beater any more than Martin was a marijuana smoking, school suspending, illegal gun seeking , lean drinking, creepy ass cracker hating thug.

You having fun? Cause I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

:thup: :thup:

All this will come out in the wrongful death civil case

If the TM backers are correct on the facts there will be a successful civil case. No reason why there wouldn't be.

If the GZ backers are correct Zimmerman will win

My guess is one wont even be filed.

He did not attend AA. He attended a 6 month awareness course on the dangers of alcohol.

Only people who don't beat women get domestic abuse charges

He did not get domestic abuse charges. He was not charged with any crime related thereto.

restraining orders

A civil restraining order and not a criminal charge of domestic abuse... and Zimmerman got one against her as well. These types of mutual restraining orders are unfortunately quite common even when there is no abuse.

Did not say that, what I said is that he was not convicted. Not all people who are arrested for something are guilty of something. The fact that the charge was immediatly reduced and then a plea bargain offered is a clear indication that the original charge was an over reach.

He attended a 6 month course on Alcohol. Pretty up the language all you want.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.

In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.

Explain it all you want but the point is is that it happened. And if you are going to make charaterizations about TM who never has been arrested you should be able to have a field day with this.

But it wasn't really resisting...it was refusing theres a difference

It wasn't domestic violence it was wrestling and she was a bad lay anyway

It wasn't alcohol abuse classes they were classes about abusing alcohol

He attended a 6 month course on Alcohol. Pretty up the language all you want.

So you admit that you lied... that is the first step in a 12 step program, please stand up and announce to the world:

Hello, My name is ClosedCaption and I like to lie about George Zimmerman

The point is that this type of program is NOT designed for Alcoholics and that is what you wish to assert/imply Zimmerman was.

In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.

LOL if I put block quote signification around something does that make it true?

It was that M-DSPD internal affairs investigation which revealed in October 2011 Trayvon Martin was searched by School Resource Officer, Darryl Dunn. The search of Trayvon Martin’s backpack turned up at least 12 pcs of ladies jewelry, and a man’s watch, in addition to a flat head screwdriver described as “a burglary tool”. Thanks to the desperate efforts of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson these charges were covered up and Martin's record was sealed. Reportedly Martin was so pleased with getting away with burglary that he proclaimed "I am going to get me a creepy assed cracker whenever I get an opportunity"

In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.

Yep it happens all the time.

The next year, in 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. However, that case was dismissed because the officer who charged him failed to show up at the court.

Speeding? Really speeding? :lol::lol:

Explain it all you want but the point is is that it happened. And if you are going to make charaterizations about TM who never has been arrested you should be able to have a field day with this.

Yep I can have a feild day with all of this. Martin was suspended 3 times, GZ was never convicted of anything.

Forum List

Back