A Rant on the Zimmerman Fallout

Let's face it. Trayvon is still the little boy in that ancient picture of him. He's not the son with the tattoos. He's not the son with the gold teeth. He's not the son caught with drug residue. He's not the son that had women's jewelry in his locker. He's not the son that kept getting suspended from school. And the list appears to be endless on what sad path he was going down.

Trayvon was their baby and always will be.

Now on the other hand the media telling moi that I have to admire young Saint Trayvon because he was an angel despite all the evidence to the contrary?

They can go have a sexual experience with themselves.

Did you not know about Zimmermans arrest record or are you leaving that out for effect?
But he is the hero here. :(

Let's face it. Trayvon is still the little boy in that ancient picture of him. He's not the son with the tattoos. He's not the son with the gold teeth. He's not the son caught with drug residue. He's not the son that had women's jewelry in his locker. He's not the son that kept getting suspended from school. And the list appears to be endless on what sad path he was going down.

Now on the other hand the media telling moi that I have to admire young Saint Trayvon because he was an angel despite all the evidence to the contrary?

Did you not know about Zimmermans arrest record or are you leaving that out for effect?
Bit he is the hero here. :(

But not convicted. And he never did anything to keep himself from have a concealed weapon. So I'd say he was no criminal like you want him to be.

Ok now how do I get hold of this book? Bearing in mind I've progressed from the days of stroking out when the big blue screen comes up with fatal exception and thought I killed the computer.

AND bearing in mind my service is so slow you have to think the Flintstones and imagine me pedalling really really hard to make two posts in succession quickly.

AND I'm from the days when a "hoe" was a gardening instrument.

:eusa_angel:

Can I order it from somewhere?

You can order the physical copy from Amazon.com.

EDIT.

I was wrong. It is only available in an "E" edition. You may have to take your kindle or nook to a Starbucks and download it there.

Kindle to me is something you do with weaving. Winnipeg is two hours north and I have to check to see if they have a Starbucks. And how would I download it?

Don't answer. It's cool. I am really this primitive. I have mail. Not the Pony Express but other than that, yeah I'm in the middle of nowhere.

wow....do you live in the boonies in Canada? :) But I shouldn't say much. I live in Mich, the town I live in is the county seat and pretty big. I live 2 miles outside of town, and not out in no-where, there's homes for miles around me. But for yrs I could only get dial up, finally found one DSL server that I could get (an off the wall name), and it's much better, but still slow. I'm 500 ft from the "line" to get AT&T high speed. Can't get anything but regular cable, if I could get Digit cable, I could have cable internet. I'm also about 500 ft from that! Crazy!!

You can order the physical copy from Amazon.com.

EDIT.

I was wrong. It is only available in an "E" edition. You may have to take your kindle or nook to a Starbucks and download it there.

Kindle to me is something you do with weaving. Winnipeg is two hours north and I have to check to see if they have a Starbucks. And how would I download it?

Don't answer. It's cool. I am really this primitive. I have mail. Not the Pony Express but other than that, yeah I'm in the middle of nowhere.

wow....do you live in the boonies in Canada? :) But I shouldn't say much. I live in Mich, the town I live in is the county seat and pretty big. I live 2 miles outside of town, and not out in no-where, there's homes for miles around me. But for yrs I could only get dial up, finally found one DSL server that I could get (an off the wall name), and it's much better, but still slow. I'm 500 ft from the "line" to get AT&T high speed. Can't get anything but regular cable, if I could get Digit cable, I could have cable internet. I'm also about 500 ft from that! Crazy!!

Yuppers. Cell phone service is pretty non existent. Basically to get cell phone you have to find a crossroads at midnight under a full moon to get a signal, but I have golden eagles, bald eagles, wild turkeys that run down the road and sandhill cranes who come back every year to mate, elk and deer who haven't found my garden yet and more.

:)

Beats life in the big smoke any day.

thankfully all this in your rant is irrelevant when it comes to the actual case.

thankfully all this in your rant is irrelevant when it comes to the actual case.

Ironic

To address the gold teeth.

From the get go I wondered how Trayvon could afford them. When the evidence came out that wasn't presented at trial that Martin had vandalized the school with some graffiti and consequently his locker was opened and women's jewelry was found inside (with a burglary tool) that answered my question on how he afforded those teeth.

Trayvon was no angel.

The bottom line is still this. All the evidence supported Zimmerman's account of that evening.

Trayvon went el snappola and attacked Z. Creepy ass cracker had a gun to defend himself.

And a jury has acquitted Zimmerman.

Trayvon suspended THREE times for 'drugs, truancy, graffiti and carrying burglary tool' and did he attack bus driver too? New picture emerges of victim as parents claim it's all a smear

The teen was suspended from school three times
He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry
Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness
Tearful parents say their son is now the victim of a smear campaign
New poll shows 73 percent of Americans think Zimmerman should be arrested

Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

bottom line is you have zero evidence to show that Martin attacked Zimmerman first. The bottom line is the teeth are irrelevant to the case. The stuff in the locker is also meaningless.

You people are just as bad as the people trying to paint Zimmerman as a racist gun nut.

Seriously shut the fuck up.

Ironic

not really.

Oh I find thick irony in this whole thing

Most people defending Martin are against capital punishment to those found guilty of murder

Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder

These same people want to ruin a man found innocents life

If that's not irony, nothing is.

Oh I find thick irony in this whole thing

Most people defending Martin are against capital punishment to those found guilty of murder

Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder

These same people want to ruin a man found innocents life

If that's not irony, nothing is.

Well there's also the Florida Disney, orange juice boycott and Zimmerman helping to rescue the Mickey family. That's some leg smacking irony.

If we could get them in a Zimmerman Boycott Florida commercial drinking orange juice the irony circle would be complete.

From the get go I wondered how Trayvon could afford them. When the evidence came out that wasn't presented at trial that Martin had vandalized the school with some graffiti and consequently his locker was opened and women's jewelry was found inside (with a burglary tool) that answered my question on how he afforded those teeth.

Trayvon was no angel.

The bottom line is still this. All the evidence supported Zimmerman's account of that evening.

Trayvon went el snappola and attacked Z. Creepy ass cracker had a gun to defend himself.

Trayvon suspended THREE times for 'drugs, truancy, graffiti and carrying burglary tool' and did he attack bus driver too? New picture emerges of victim as parents claim it's all a smear

He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue
Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry

Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Mail Online

bottom line is you have zero evidence to show that Martin attacked Zimmerman first. The bottom line is the teeth are irrelevant to the case. The stuff in the locker is also meaningless.

You people are just as bad as the people trying to paint Zimmerman as a racist gun nut.

It may not be relevant to the case, but it is relevant to the discussion that Martin was just a "child", and how his family tried to make it seem that he was and "innocent" child. There was nothing innocent about him....he also liked to fight and watch people bleed.

Trayvon was no angel.

It may not be relevant to the case, but it is relevant to the discussion that Martin was just a "child", and how his family tried to make it seem that he was and "innocent" child. There was nothing innocent about him....he also liked to fight and watch people bleed.

Who gives a shit.

Bit he is the hero here. :(

But not convicted. And he never did anything to keep himself from have a concealed weapon. So I'd say he was no criminal like you want him to be.

He was arrested and had the charges reduced when he agreed to go to AA.

Lets all keep pretending that school suspensions are more serious than having to go to AA, beating his girlfriend (of course its disputed idiot. Who's gonna say "Yeah I DID that shit"? not a sane person) and resisting arrest. His daddy is a judge....WHAAAA? He wasn't convicted?!?!?? Shocking...

Actually, what IS relevant, Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter.
What isn't relevant is that the liberals are still trying to convict the man through the media and this board. It's done....period.

Anyone wonder why the DOJ hasn't brought civil liberty violations against Zimmerman?
Think about THAT for awhile.

Last edited:

Who gives a shit.

Obviously not you or any other liberal here. Sure, it doesn't matter that Martin loved fighting and watching people bleed. But he was just an "innocent" child. Zimmerman had 2 to 3 hrs "training" in fighting (and the trainer said he was really bad and not in shape), he had no chance against someone like Martin. He only had one choice, and he did it.

Who gives a shit.

Obviously not you or any other liberal here. Sure, it doesn't matter that Martin loved fighting and watching people bleed. But he was just an "innocent" child. Zimmerman had 2 to 3 hrs "training" in fighting (and the trainer said he was really bad and not in shape), he had no chance against someone like Martin. He only had one choice, and he did it.

Jesus christ it doesnt matter because of the court case.
All that matters are the facts and nothing else.

That night he was innocent and that is all that matters.
People like you can't Handle that.

Actually, what IS relevant, Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder or manslaughter.
What isn't relevant is that the liberals are still trying to convict the man through the media and this board. It's done....period.

Anyone wonder why the DOJ hasn't brought civil liberty violations against Zimmerman?

No its not relevant at all and why the judge didn't allow it.

No its not relevant at all and why the judge didn't allow it.

Might want to go back and re-read my post. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back