A rare moment of bipartisanship

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I asked for a mainstream media site, not a far left wing nut site.

From mediabiasfactcheck.com
  • Overall, we rate Salon Left Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the left and endorsements of political positions affiliated with the Democratic Party. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to occasionally utilizing sources poor sources and failed fact checks.
BTW, that fact check site has a left lean bias, so I am sure it would be more favorable to Salon than other sites.

Do you have a mainstream media link?

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I asked for a mainstream media site, not a far left wing nut site.

• Overall, we rate Salon Left Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the left and endorsements of political positions affiliated with the Democratic Party. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to occasionally utilizing sources poor sources and failed fact checks.
BTW, that fact check site has a left lean bias, so I am sure it would be more favorable to Salon than other sites.

BULLDOG Did you ever find that mainstrea article on your accusations?

BULLDOG Did you ever find that mainstrea article on your accusations?
Sorry, but I can't find any MAGA sites that wanted to release that information. but lots of places reported it.
1662524002427.png

Sorry, but I can't find any MAGA sites that wanted to release that information. but lots of places reported it.
View attachment 692776
I didn’t ask for maga sites, they like salon are extreme sites that I stay away from. See salon is far left crap and Brietbart are far right crap. The site you just snapped took the story linking the salon story. The far left and right are nuts

I've read your posts. It's a little late for you to try to be seen as reasonable and middle of the road. You are just another crazy MAGA. I didn't define you that way. You did.

I've read your posts. It's a little late for you to try to be seen as reasonable and middle of the road. You are just another crazy MAGA. I didn't define you that way. You did.
So, you can’t find a mainstream media story and only a far left story like was specifically asked for. Thanks for admitting you failed the rest of your post is to try to cover your failure.

Last edited:
FBI colluded with the Democrats and media to hide the Hunter Biden story And interfere in the elections. This exact same election interference, is what Leftards accused Putin of.

“Our democracy! Our democracy!” As if they care.

Last edited:
Q: What's fastest way to turn an ordinary book into a bestseller?

A: Ban it!

In Idaho Conservatives have joined Liberals to protect their Library from book-banners. The trustees are facing a recall, because the library’s director just resigned under the pressure, and because a vocal group of activists is demanding the banning of more than 400 books from the library’s shelves. Many of the targeted books are about gender or sexuality. And currently, the library does not stock any of them. “They carry guns to library board meetings and school board meetings. Carry guns! We don’t need that. This country doesn’t need that.”

Folks - People drank more alcohol during prohibition than it was legal. People smoke more pot in states where it's banned than where its legal. Banning books will only guarantee they will be read far more people than before. What are these lawmakers thinking?

Does the world stop turning if those books are not in the library?

The librarians are monarchs of their domain and above the community they serve

Hunter Biden's Laptop........... :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh: :auiqs.jpg: :laugh:
Even Leftie news organizations are now finally admitting that it’s going to be a huge liability. But there will be die hard brainwashed idiots that will go down with the Brandon ship. Enjoy. :cool:

Forum List

Back