A Reminder About Harassment and Discussing Mod Actions on the Open Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit.

Check. So an expression wouldn’t violate the alleged rule even if that rule existed.

I wish Putin was a Board member just so I could prove that the rule against a meaningless “death wish” doesn’t exist.

As to your last fake question, you’re mixed up. The alleged no death wish posting prohibition (which doesn’t exist) is not the same as the no family rule.

Wishing death upon a family member is a violation of the latter.

The actual rule (to the extent the rules even talk about such matters) is posted by cereal killer:

The meaningless death WISH isn’t a threat. Period.
I'll need a mod ruling on this. It could open up a whole new, creative line of attack. Be careful what you wish for.

I'll need a mod ruling on this. It could open up a whole new, creative line of attack. Be careful what you wish for.
A ruling on what? What the rules already say?

I’m not wishing for anything.

OTOH, I don’t give a shit what anyone like you considers a “one of attack.” You always shoot blanks, anyway.

I battled taz me pretty hard but he never pulled his weight on me.... Go to other boards and you will find overly aggressive moderators... I just don't want that to happen here...
I’ll second that. He could be quite an ass sometimes, but never abused his power on me (that I know of).

I'd like a moderator to explain why this was moved to Badlands:

The Mental Decline of Donald Trump

It's not a gotcha thread, it's not a call-out thread, and even Nikki Haley is now questioning his mental decline.

It was a knee-jerk move by some moderator, with no explanation. I would like one.
It’s a conspiracy theory, not supported by any facts beyond the fact that Trump has utterly destroyed your mind.

I would like to know why this thread was moved to Badlands. All it does is document the racist and/or violent Trump supporters. Is that some sort of taboo subject, not to be discussed?

Racist/Violent Trump Supporters

It seems like any thread that criticizes Republicans, and especially Trump or his supporters, is automatically viewed as not a legitimate subject to be discussed, and needs to be thrown in the dungeon.

It’s a conspiracy theory, not supported by any facts beyond the fact that Trump has utterly destroyed your mind.
Yet myriad threads about Joe Biden's supposed mental decline are not dinged.

And it's not a conspiracy theory when all the evidence is out in the open.

A conspiracy theory, by definition, must include facts that have been hidden from the public.

I read the first and last page of this thread.

It started out nice but turned into the Itchy & Scratchy Show by page 9.

This is why we can't have anything nice. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Why? Because it criticizes (just by the actual facts) Trump supporters? I didn't offer any commentary. I'm just listing the events of January 6, 2021.
Why do you hate history?
Do you realize what an idiot you sound like when you say things like “Why do you hate history?”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back