A rush from Rush

You don't know the law on this. I do. I'm not doing anything illegal.

Ah, the beauty of anonymity is you don't get to do me harm.

It would be absolutely insane for a lesbian to counsel anyone who hates gay people.

Illegal or not it sounds unethical to me.

Immie

It's not unethical to turn a violent person away. It's not unethical, to admit you cannot help everyone, and to choose by mutual agreement, who to work with.

I am doing NOTHING illegal or unethical. Neither of you know anything about counselor ethics and law. I do.

I think it's completely bizarre that you think I should work with EVERYONE.

I have figured out what I'm angry about and it has NOTHING to do with this topic. NOTHING.

Since we aren't friends, I won't be talking about it.

Wow, 25 minutes. Didn't take you long to renege on your promise not to talk to me anymore.

Immie

Illegal or not it sounds unethical to me.

Immie

It's not unethical to turn a violent person away. It's not unethical, to admit you cannot help everyone, and to choose by mutual agreement, who to work with.

I am doing NOTHING illegal or unethical. Neither of you know anything about counselor ethics and law. I do.

I have figured out what I'm angry about and it has NOTHING to do with this topic. NOTHING.

Wow, 25 minutes. Didn't take you long to renege on your promise not to talk to me anymore.

Immie
My mistake. I'm stupid.

Immie
My mistake. I'm stupid.

More lies from you. You are many things, but stupid is not one of them.

Immie

It is completely stupid to keep talking to you. Luckily, I've figured out what's going on with me and I'm taking care of myself around it.

I need nothing from anyone here.

I had every right to fire them. I was conducting a counseling practice and they were blasting hate through the window when I had clients present.

They weren't going to get anymore of my money when they were costing me business. Period.

What really pisses you off, is that I was powerful enough to do that. I didn't know my place. I should have sat and cowered in my office, right?

Wrong. You're damn right I fired them, and I would do it again.

What I don't understand is why you simply didn't ASK them to turn it off or to a very low sound level; being polite works wonders. I've had the radio of my van on in my own driveway, not realizing it could be heard by neighbors, prompting them to ask me to turn it down and done so. Working crews are especially respectful of client or bystander's preferences. Future work depends on that.
I ALREADY DID ASSHOLE.

I fired him for not following my instructions. I told him I worked quietly and had clients and to stay away from that window. Those bozos had their faces in the window when I'm counseling someone.

YOU presume because I'm a lesbian and they are straight that THEY were in the right.

Fuck you.

Playing the perpetual victim again, eh Sky? You are the only one bringing up homosexuality....just so you can feel persecuted.

What I don't understand is why you simply didn't ASK them to turn it off or to a very low sound level; being polite works wonders. I've had the radio of my van on in my own driveway, not realizing it could be heard by neighbors, prompting them to ask me to turn it down and done so. Working crews are especially respectful of client or bystander's preferences. Future work depends on that.
I ALREADY DID ASSHOLE.

I fired him for not following my instructions. I told him I worked quietly and had clients and to stay away from that window. Those bozos had their faces in the window when I'm counseling someone.

YOU presume because I'm a lesbian and they are straight that THEY were in the right.

Fuck you.

Playing the perpetual victim again, eh Sky? You are the only one bringing up homosexuality....just so you can feel persecuted.

It's a learned behavior from the Democrats. Convince everyone they're a victim and only the Democrats can save them.

Lesbians come to me because they know I am gay friendly. I don't market to Christians. I don't support the view that homosexuality is wrong or sinful. I don't talk about my own life at all.

So you discriminate against Christians... What a good little bigot you are....

Would you be OK with the government forcing you to councel a Christian?
Why would a Christian who hates gays come to a lesbian for counseling?

I'm a private counselor. No one makes me take anyone on for counseling. I choose. I work with people I can help.

You automatically assume that Christians hate gays. Probably because you hate Christians.

I'm a private counselor. No one makes me take anyone on for counseling. I choose. I work with people I can help.

You automatically assume that Christians hate gays. Probably because you hate Christians.

I don't assume anything. Most Christians I meet in RL don't hate gays. A lot of them I meet here do.

I don't assume anything. Most Christians I meet in RL don't hate gays. A lot of them I meet here do.

I think you take what people say too seriously. Today some idiot called me a lesbian. Am I offended? Nope. Why? Because I don't consider being called a lesbian an insult.

I think you take what people say too seriously. Today some idiot called me a lesbian. Am I offended? Nope. Why? Because I don't consider being called a lesbian an insult.

Its OK to assume we are the intolerant ones.... the left is NEVER intolerant.

:eusa_shhh: Dont tell Sky, but my mom is a lesbian.... oh.... and yes, I do love my mommy!

You may be right. I may take what some people say here way too seriously.

I don't hate Christians. Right now, I'm angry with ALL religion.

Please dont... its just a message board.

You are prbably a great person to talk to... we just disagree on a few things. We can still be friends, and be friendly.

Last edited:

Lots of people say shit just to piss another poster off. Like the idiot who called me a lesbian. Exactly why would I be offended by that?

Lots of people say shit just to piss another poster off. Like the idiot who called me a lesbian. Exactly why would I be offended by that?

You wouldn't be offended by it, but others would. The poster was using it on you as weapon.

Please dont... its just a message board.

You are prbably a great person to talk to... we just disagree on a few things. We can still be friends, and be friendly.

Thank you. I think I'm a great person to talk to. We can disagree and still be friends. Your mom is gay? My dad was.

Understand, I don't take friendship on message boards very seriously. We're anonymous.

Last edited:
I ALREADY DID ASSHOLE.

Fuck you.

Post of the day!!!

Forum List

Back