A rush from Rush

Is the government aware of your "private and discriminatory" practice?

I counsel who I choose to counsel. You don't have to like it. I only counsel people I can help.
Thats not what I asked... Does the government know about your antidiscriminatory practices?

The hypocricy in you is absolutely amazing... It's like you don't even care you are a discriminating bigot, but then whine when you feel gays are discriminated against...

Facinating...

Christian counselor counsel Christians. Are they discriminating?
False... They counsel anyone...

I counsel who I choose to counsel. You don't have to like it. I only counsel people I can help. Christian counselor counsel Christians. Are they discriminating?

I don't ask anyone what there religion or sexual orientation is. It comes out in the counseling process.

In re "Christian counselor counsel Christians", I don't know, do they ask their clientele about their beliefs before they take them as clients? I doubt if they do. Do you really believe that all Christian counselors discriminate as you do?

Also, don't you think since you hate Christians and consider us all dominionists that we would want to counsel non-Christians in order to turn them into good little Christians?

Immie

I counsel who I choose to counsel. You don't have to like it. I only counsel people I can help.
Thats not what I asked... Does the government know about your antidiscriminatory practices?

The hypocricy in you is absolutely amazing... It's like you don't even care you are a discriminating bigot, but then whine when you feel gays are discriminated against...

Facinating...

They counsel people they can convert.

Facinating...

Don't you mean discriminatory practices?

Immie

I counsel who I choose to counsel. You don't have to like it. I only counsel people I can help. Christian counselor counsel Christians. Are they discriminating?

I don't ask anyone what there religion or sexual orientation is. It comes out in the counseling process.

In re "Christian counselor counsel Christians", I don't know, do they ask their clientele about their beliefs before they take them as clients? I doubt if they do. Do you really believe that all Christian counselors discriminate as you do?

Also, don't you think since you hate Christians and consider us all dominionists that we would want to counsel non-Christians in order to turn them into good little Christians?

Immie

Exactly. Christians are completely into conversion.

I'm not. I counsel people who know my reputation and who want to work with me. I do not advertise for Christian clients. I have not turned anyone away for being a Christian, I am just saying that few Christians come to me.

I don't usually counsel people about religion.

Last edited:

Immie

Wrong. That is your opinion and nothing more than bullshit.

Immie

Immie

Immie

In that case, why does it piss you off? If my opinion means nothing then get lost. We are no longer friends. No need to talk to each other at all.

No, they don't...

They counsel anyone...

You still didn't answer my question.... I understand why not, though...

I hope someday you are investigated....

Seriously... There is no room for your blatent bigotry and discrimination today....

What a sad individual you are...

Immie

In that case, why does it piss you off? If my opinion means nothing then get lost. We are no longer friends. No need to talk to each other at all.

Piss me off? haha.

I'll talk to whomever I want to talk to until you whine to the mods and they ban me for whatever words you put in my mouth.

Immie

No, they don't...

They counsel anyone...

Seriously... There is no room for your blatent bigotry and discrimination today....

I have counseled Christians. I have never turned anyone away for being a Christian. It's not my interest or my speciality.

I don't network or advertise for business with Christians.

It is interesting that you think private counselors should be forced to counsel anyone.

I only work with people I can help.

Immie

Piss me off? haha.

I'll talk to whomever I want to talk to until you whine to the mods and they ban me for whatever words you put in my mouth.

Immie

Whatever.

We're not friends. I have nothing more to say to you.

No, they don't...

They counsel anyone...

I have counseled Christians. I have never turned anyone away for being a Christian. It's not my interest or my speciality.

It is interesting that you think private counselors should be forced to counsel anyone.

No counselor should be able to discriminate... Period...

I hope you're caught....

Piss me off? haha.

Immie

Whatever.

We're not friends. I have nothing more to say to you.

Sure you don't. I keep posting and you will keep putting words in my mouth.

Immie

No, they don't...

They counsel anyone...

I hope you're caught....

You don't know the law on this. I do. I'm not doing anything illegal.

Ah, the beauty of anonymity is you don't get to do me harm.

It would be absolutely insane for a lesbian to counsel anyone who hates gay people.

Last edited:
No, they don't...

They counsel anyone...

You're having a hard time keeping your lies straight.... You already said you don't counsel Christians...

I hope you're caught....

It would be absolutely insane for a lesbian to counsel anyone who hates gay people.

Illegal or not it sounds unethical to me.

Immie

I'm talking about discriminating against Christians...

There are Christian lesbians and gays out there who want counseling but don't want to go to a minister or priest...

It's nice how you kick them to the curb... I'm sure you're proud of that....

I'm talking about discriminating against Christians...

There are Christian lesbians and gays out there who want counseling but don't want to go to a minister or priest...

It's nice how you kick them to the curb... I'm sure you're proud of that....

I have never kicked a gay or lesbian client out of counseling.

I've just figured out what it is that I'm really angry about and it has NOTHING to do with this topic.

But hey, don't let me stop you judging me.

I hope you're caught....

Illegal or not it sounds unethical to me.

Immie

It's not unethical to turn a violent person away. It's not unethical, to admit you cannot help everyone, and to choose by mutual agreement, who to work with.

I am doing NOTHING illegal or unethical. Neither of you know anything about counselor ethics and law. I do.

I think it's completely bizarre that you think I should work with EVERYONE.

I have figured out what I'm angry about and it has NOTHING to do with this topic. NOTHING.

Since we aren't friends, I won't be talking about it.

Forum List

Back