A rush from Rush

You may be right. I may take what some people say here way too seriously.

Lots of people say shit just to piss another poster off. Like the idiot who called me a lesbian. Exactly why would I be offended by that?

You wouldn't be offended by it, but others would. The poster was using it on you as weapon.

Of course he was, the problem - for him - is that it doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, if given a choice between him or a lesbian - I would absolutely choose the lesbian. :lol: Some men don't get that. I would rather be gay than with an idiot. :lol:

Please dont... its just a message board.

You are prbably a great person to talk to... we just disagree on a few things. We can still be friends, and be friendly.

Thank you. I think I'm a great person to talk to. We can disagree and still be friends.

Understand, I don't take friendship on message boards very seriously. We're anonymous.

True, but there is a person at the other end (usually :tongue: )

Lots of people say shit just to piss another poster off. Like the idiot who called me a lesbian. Exactly why would I be offended by that?

You wouldn't be offended by it, but others would. The poster was using it on you as weapon.

Of course he was, the problem - for him - is that it doesn't bother me in the slightest. In fact, if given a choice between him or a lesbian - I would absolutely choose the lesbian. :lol: Some men don't get that. I would rather be gay than with an idiot. :lol:

It's rare to find a heterosexual woman that wouldn't be uncomfortable being labeled lesbian when she is not.

Kudos to you.

Please dont... its just a message board.

You are prbably a great person to talk to... we just disagree on a few things. We can still be friends, and be friendly.

Thank you. I think I'm a great person to talk to. We can disagree and still be friends.

Understand, I don't take friendship on message boards very seriously. We're anonymous.

Yeah, in the heat of the moment, we sometimes forget that.

Yeah, in the heat of the moment, we sometimes forget that.

Yes... and its a good policy to at least try to say sorry.

Then there are those "yidnars" of the messageboard world. They are to be ignored for the most part, in my eyes.

It's rare to find a heterosexual woman that wouldn't be uncomfortable being labeled lesbian when she is not.

Kudos to you.

See, now I'm gonna have to ask my friends and see if they'd consider it offensive. Because I would have said that most women would not be at all concerned about it. Or maybe we should do a USMB Girls Poll. :lol:

Kudos to you.
Not at all, at least equivalently, from a male perspective. When I was a teenager, someone calling me a queer bothered me, but that was from the perspective of a youth, not so confident in his masculinity. Since my early 20's, being called gay hasn't bothered me a bit. I know with no reservations that I'm straight. It bothers me no more than someone calling you straight would bother you.

I think you take what people say too seriously. Today some idiot called me a lesbian. Am I offended? Nope. Why? Because I don't consider being called a lesbian an insult.

Yes lots of people do.

practice what you preach

Yes lots of people do.

practice what you preach

Pissing you off is fun and entertaining. Imagining you rushing off to Huff Po for your daily marching orders never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Yes lots of people do.

practice what you preach

Pissing you off is fun and entertaining. Imagining you rushing off to Huff Po for your daily marching orders never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Why is that? Why do you get joy from another's suffering?

Forum List

Back