A san fran shooting incident with a happy ending

He shot the bastard while he was running away. Not sure that's acceptable. Look for a wrongful death lawsuit against the A.F. Vet.

Comcast tech guy came today to fix cable. I'm here alone since MrG is still in the convalesent home recouperating. So..I have my 38 in my lap the whole time, with a scarf over it.

Take nothing for granted.

He shot the bastard while he was running away. Not sure that's acceptable. Look for a wrongful death lawsuit against the A.F. Vet.

Look at the video again. The clerk shot the guy in the black hoodie while he was still in the store. Black hoodie man then ran out the door and died in the parking lot.

Advice for the store clerk is to get a good lawyer. This happened in Frisco.

Sad he's going to have to pay the lawyers if he does have to go to court. I bet he gets no-billed though.

@Meister

Oh crap. I just looked at CA gun laws. Unless the clerk thought the guy was going to shoot him on the way out the door, the clerk is screwed.

Last edited:
The guy robbed the store and pistol whipped the clerk

And he was shot while still in the store and still a threat

It's a shame the bleeding-heart liberals in CA have surrendered to the thugs. Self-defense is criminalized.
A lot of bureaucrats and government employees around the nation has caused much of this. Real heroes turned into some no good by a corrupted system for money and power is where we are at..

Forum List

Back