A scared Donald Trump to meet Chinese Xi next month

Trump will meet Xi as the stock slide fun yesterday make him think twice about his failed tariffs.
Expect Trump to flip flop on the tariffs and pretend he scored some sort of victory.

Trump and Xi Plan to Meet Amid Trade Tension
What makes you think he’s scared?

He is scared... but it's the Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve not the Chinese that are "scaring" him. ;)
I just hope nobody gets JFK'ed.

Who are you referring to? Powell?
Anybody who fucks with the Fed should fear for their lives.

We need brave people to fuck with the Fed.

Fuck the Fed.

Trump will meet Xi as the stock slide fun yesterday make him think twice about his failed tariffs.
Expect Trump to flip flop on the tariffs and pretend he scored some sort of victory.

Trump and Xi Plan to Meet Amid Trade Tension
What makes you think he’s scared?

He is scared... but it's the Members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve not the Chinese that are "scaring" him. ;)
I just hope nobody gets JFK'ed.

Who are you referring to? Powell?
Anybody who fucks with the Fed should fear for their lives.

We need brave people to fuck with the Fed.

Fuck the Fed.

Well as much as I despise the Federal Reserve System and Central Banks in general, at least Powell appears to understand (so far) that the Fed isn't just a printing press piggy bank for papering over mal-investment that his three predecessors treated it like. IMHO Trump is not acting rationally when he publicly criticizes the Fed for doing what it should have been doing YEARS ago (i.e. raising rates and an orderly unwinding of its balance sheet).

So if we can't get rid of the Central Bank, we're better off having hawks determined to normalize monetary policy than the absolutely insane currency supply expansion addicts that we've had over the last 2 decades. :dunno:

"To cover the fact that a central bank is merely a cartel which has been legalized, its proponents had to lay down a thick smoke screen of technical jargon focusing always on how it would supposedly benefit commerce, the public, and the nation; there was not the slightest glimmer that underneath it all, was a master plan which was designed from top to bottom to serve private interests at the expense of the public, the system is merely a cartel with a government facade. " -- G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island

Without exports to America, Chinas economy collapses. Without imports from China, Americas economy expands and Americans profit. Who bo you think is scared.

Yeah real scared, China wanted to talk trade and Trump told them their not ready yet. Not the US....them

He's running the show and a master negotiator

Thank God he is one hell of a business man who knows what he's doing.

Yeah like the left bawling about soybean exports...the EU is now importing 33% more soybeans from the United States.

That's because soybean prices are dirt cheap. The EU isn't stupid. USA farmers lose money from dirt cheap soybeans.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

THE FED is fucking up the stock market. I generally only invest in interest bearing bank stocks. They got hammered, because THE FED is fucking with interest rates. Buying opportunity. The point is FAKE NEWS is promoting the idiocy reflected in the opening post.

THE FED is fucking up the stock market. I generally only invest in interest bearing bank stocks. They got hammered, because THE FED is fucking with interest rates. Buying opportunity. The point is FAKE NEWS is promoting the idiocy reflected in the opening post.

Trump hired the Fed.

Yeah real scared, China wanted to talk trade and Trump told them their not ready yet. Not the US....them

He's running the show and a master negotiator

Thank God he is one hell of a business man who knows what he's doing.

Yeah like the left bawling about soybean exports...the EU is now importing 33% more soybeans from the United States.

That's because soybean prices are dirt cheap. The EU isn't stupid. USA farmers lose money from dirt cheap soybeans.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lol you obviously have zero clue, newbie

Forum List

Back