🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A score sheet of how well Obama has done

Gas prices? Home value? Misery index?

The president has direct control over these things?

Even more than that, how many of those things listed do you also hold the house and the senate accountable for?

Even more than that, how many of those things listed do you also hold the house and the senate accountable for?

C'mon now. Stop trying to deflect the blame from Obama. This is his economy. Liberals are always trying to tell us that there is a system of checks and balances in Washington. Fuck! They even say that Congress has the purse strings! Imagine that!

Well of course. Americans....especially those living in urban areas....are hardly industrious people. They would rather sit home all day watching Maury and talking on their free phones than work. When they want some activity, they just drop trou and fuck. Cha-Ching! The goes another government check and an increase in food stamps!

I have seen it with mine own eyes.

All the data is right there....He cant deny it so he is trying to make it a joke hoping it will go away.......See how pathetic progressives are when faced with the unadulterated truth?

Yes! Unadulterated! That is exactly the word I was looking for. Thanks! Your chart represents unadulterated truth! Bravo!

C'mon now. Stop trying to deflect the blame from Obama. This is his economy. Liberals are always trying to tell us that there is a system of checks and balances in Washington. Fuck! They even say that Congress has the purse strings! Imagine that!

What would you say the most fiscally sound action Obama has taken to take us out of the economy of the Bush era ?

That's cool. There is absolutely nothing missing in that chart. It is an accurate representation of the effect that President Obama's policies....which have been fully implemented....have had on the robust American economy.

Anyone who sees that chart has no choice but to conclude ( as no other information is necessary to draw a conclusion ) that President Obama has royally fucked the American economy and that we are in worse shape now than we were 4 years ago today.

Thanks so much for your incredibly detailed and complete analysis.

The Misery Index brings back my real life memories of Jimmy Carter (WHO I VOTED FOR!! stupidly!!!)
When Reagan took over from the Misery index of CARTER!
FACTS:
Unemployment 1982 9.7%
inflation 1980 13.58%
GDP 1980 -7.83% (this is a LOSS!!!)
Prime interest rate 1981 18.87%

Reagan HAD to over come:
Unemployment was climbing started with Carter in 1976 7.9 grew to 9.7%
Inflation started with CARTER 1976, 6.72 % passed off to Reagan 13.58%!!!
GDP LOSS of 7% under Carter!
AND prime interest rate under carter took office was 6.25% When Reagan took office 18.8%

So the only two values that are NOT equal
is the inflation rate for 2012 2.07%
Prime interest rate for 2012 3.25%

Both major factors in the Misery index....

data_card_for_page.jpg

Next Generation TV - Next Generation

I saw this and thought what a perfect sum up of the failure of the Obama administration......

The link has the image plus links of where they got the information.

Attributed to Mark Twain, "There are liars, damn liars and statistics" and fools who post statistics without the necessary framework are liars by both commission and omission.

I never hold a president directly responsible for an economy. Not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton. There's a legislative branch, bankers, traders, an entire country of financial idiots. The state of the economy is never as simple as "bad economy = bad president".

What would you say the most fiscally sound action Obama has taken to take us out of the economy of the Bush era ?

Why are you asking me? Can't you see the chart? Obama has wrecked the economy. Just look at the exponential growth in federal spending in relation to GDP! He's spending us into insolvency while paying back his benefactors. And you will never hear about it in the lame stream media. Thank god almighty for people like the OP. without them, we'd never get the unadulterated truth!

I never hold a president directly responsible for an economy. Not Obama, not Bush, not Clinton. There's a legislative branch, bankers, traders, an entire country of financial idiots. The state of the economy is never as simple as "bad economy = bad president".

Well...you clearly don't understand the chart in the OP.

data_card_for_page.jpg

I saw this and thought what a perfect sum up of the failure of the Obama administration......

Attributed to Mark Twain, "There are liars, damn liars and statistics" and fools who post statistics without the necessary framework are liars by both commission and omission.

a new tactic...Calling it lies......Except many of those stats come from your beloved government.

Why are you asking me? Can't you see the chart? Obama has wrecked the economy. Just look at the exponential growth in federal spending in relation to GDP! He's spending us into insolvency while paying back his benefactors. And you will never hear about it in the lame stream media. Thank god almighty for people like the OP. without them, we'd never get the unadulterated truth!

MMMM perfect ! (Conservatives pull out .....wipes dick with your curtains)

Last edited:
data_card_for_page.jpg

a new tactic...Calling it lies......Except many of those stats come from your beloved government.

What do you mean "new"? Liberals always do that shit. They look at the evidence that someone presents nd pretend that there are important facts that are not mentioned in the evidence. As if pure unadulterated truth needs any additional information to be fact. Libs!!

data_card_for_page.jpg

Not really new. Except in this case they don't say anything is actually incorrect they IMPLY such. That way they can call people liar then deny it if called on it. Totally pussy but that is what we have.

I understand the chart pfectly well. Conservatives are trying to justify their dislike of a president.

I understand the chart pfectly well. Conservatives are trying to justify their dislike of a president.

Conservatives don't dislike Obama. They dislike his policies. Haven't you been paying attention.

Where is tm, I mean it's not a lie until tm says it is! Lol

Yes! Conservatives love to invite TM to any discussion. She is the ideal liberal opponent if one is looking for a challenging debate from a highly intelligent and greatly prepared liberal. Debating her is much more fun than going up against some of those other lame libs. That's why conservatives here love to have long seemingly unending debates with her. Nobody likes to battle a weak opponent!

Where is tm, I mean it's not a lie until tm says it is! Lol

Yes! Conservatives love to invite TM to any discussion. She is the ideal liberal opponent if one is looking for a challenging debate from a highly intelligent and greatly prepared liberal. Debating her is much more fun than going up against some of those other lame libs. That's why conservatives here love to have long seemingly unending debates with her. Nobody likes to battle a weak opponent!

Yeah she will say the post is a lie, and the poster is a racist. That's about it.

Forum List

Back