A second step?

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
First was pictured voter ID, which I approved. It is hard for me to understand the objection to this, but I live in a town in a populated area, and access to pictured ID is quick and easy. Maybe it is not so easy for others in rural areas or States known to subvert voting rights.

But this is another story, this documentation of citizenship. It can do more damage than good IMHO. And I see it leading to a 'papers, please' society. Will we soon need our papers to buy or sell? What do you think?

Appeals court blocks proof-of-citizenship voting requirement

Proof of identity and citizenship are minimal requirements.

What's leading to a "papers please" society is the diminishing of the importance of citizenship in the exercise of civic rights and duties.

The Democrats, likely without even thinking, are creating the likelihood of a severe backlash with their open borders and "everyone can vote" policies.

What's leading to a "papers please" society is the diminishing of the importance of citizenship in the exercise of civic rights and duties.

The Democrats, likely without even thinking, are creating the likelihood of a severe backlash with their open borders and "everyone can vote" policies.
Open borders is just Trump stupid talk appealing to the low info crowd of bigots. If there were open borders we would have more illegals than we had 8 years ago but we actually have less.
Illegal immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Open borders is just Trump stupid talk appealing to the low info crowd of bigots. If there were open borders we would have more illegals than we had 8 years ago but we actually have less.
:cuckoo:

Eleven million has been the working number for a decade. How silly.

That fact is, no one knows how many illegals are in the US.

Tell me, how many left-handed Swedes are in the United States?

Last edited:
First was pictured voter ID, which I approved. It is hard for me to understand the objection to this, but I live in a town in a populated area, and access to pictured ID is quick and easy. Maybe it is not so easy for others in rural areas or States known to subvert voting rights.

But this is another story, this documentation of citizenship. It can do more damage than good IMHO. And I see it leading to a 'papers, please' society. Will we soon need our papers to buy or sell? What do you think?

Appeals court blocks proof-of-citizenship voting requirement

Try and buy a bottle of liquor if you look under 40 without a picture ID. I could list dozens of ordinary things that people do every day that require a picture ID that are not any where near as important as voting.
Does that concern you?

Tell me how do you, or anyone else count the number of people who are in the US illegally?

The fact is this. There are no open borders.

The borders could not be more open.

You`re saying that there is no Border Patrol or ICE agents at our borders? You can`t be that stupid...I hope.

You`re saying that there is no Border Patrol or ICE agents at our borders? You can`t be that stupid...I hope.

They are basically under stand down orders.

The hard working poor move a lot more automatically forcing them off voter rolls. This is the main reason they don't vote! They only vote at half the rate of middle class whites. Now they must have ID's & voter registration matching their current address or they can't vote.

Then you sit around laughing when they are oppressed.

Last edited:

Billy, who tells you they are under 'stand down' orders? I've heard this before but disregard it as one of the myriad of campaign lies that inundate us lately.

The hard working poor move a lot more automatically forcing them off voter rolls. This is the main reason they don't vote! They only vote at half the rate of middle class whites. Now they must have ID's & voter registration matching their current address or they can't vote.

If proof of ID and citizenship are required of EVERYONE, it is neither discrimination nor oppression.

Billy, who tells you they are under 'stand down' orders? I've heard this before but disregard it as one of the myriad of campaign lies that inundate us lately.

There have been myriad interviews with BP personnel and anonymous agents stating same.

You would be wrong.

Border Patrol agents have been ordered to release dripping-wet illegal immigrants at the Rio Grande unless they actually see them climbing out of the river, creating what amounts to “an open border with Mexico,” the chief of the agents’ labor union told Congress in new testimony last week.

Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council, told the House Judiciary Committee that agents were given the orders verbally soon after President Obama laid out plans for limiting immigration enforcement in 2014.

“We have apprehended illegal aliens just north of the border who are still soaking wet from crossing the river. If they claim, as increasingly they are doing, that they have been here since January 1, 2014, we will process and then release them,” Mr. Judd said in written testimony following up on questions from a hearing earlier this year.

Border Patrol ordered to release illegals ‘still soaking wet’ from Rio Grande, union says

If proof of ID and citizenship are required of EVERYONE, it is neither discrimination nor oppression.

Right - They like bad schools, low pay, poor healthcare, high crime, harassment, injured, killed, unable to redress grievances.

Right - They like bad schools, low pay, poor healthcare, high crime, harassment, injured, killed, unable to redress grievances.

Go talk to the Democrats. They are the ones holding the ghettos in place.

First was pictured voter ID, which I approved. It is hard for me to understand the objection to this, but I live in a town in a populated area, and access to pictured ID is quick and easy.
Of course you know its about making voter fraud quick and easy.

Do you have a legitimate source?

There have been myriad interviews with BP personnel and anonymous agents stating same.
Like this?:DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing 'Vanloads' of 'Illegal Aliens' Away from Border

Forum List

Back