A sermon to black America from an economic nationalist who happens to be white

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
shit happens, deal with it, stop whining, take your medicine, grow the fuck up

you should all thank your lucky stars that trump is president!

We don't take advice from the race that made rules excluding all others when they try telling us how to make it.

We don't take advice from the race that made rules excluding all others when they try telling us how to make it.
You should take our advice. We are really good at making it.

If we take your advice, we enslave you for 200 years, implement a system of apartheid for another hundred, make it illegal for you to get educated, confiscate your property because we would make it illegal for whites to own property. Make it illegal for you to earn an income for 200 years, allow you to earn half of what we do for the next 100, arrest or kill anybody white that gets mad about being treated that way, move you into slums then redline your communities not allowing business in them, then after all that begin lecturing you on how to make it.

If we take your advice we enslave you for 200 years, implement a system of apartheid for another hundred, make it illegal for you to get educated, confiscate your property because we would make it illegal for whites to own property. Make it illegal for you to earn an income for 200 years, allow you to earn half of what we do for the next 100, arrest or kill anybody white that gets mad about being treated that way move you into slums then redline your communities not allowing business in them, then after all that begin lecturing you on how to make it.
Africans are the masters of slavery. You guys invented it and your beloved slave industry is is stronger than ever today.

If we take your advice we enslave you for 200 years, implement a system of apartheid for another hundred, make it illegal for you to get educated, confiscate your property because we would make it illegal for whites to own property. Make it illegal for you to earn an income for 200 years, allow you to earn half of what we do for the next 100, arrest or kill anybody white that gets mad about being treated that way move you into slums then redline your communities not allowing business in them, then after all that begin lecturing you on how to make it.
Africans are the masters of slavery. You guys invented it and your beloved slave industry is is stronger than ever today.
Nah. But the thing is, Africans did not make the rules in America and that is what we are talking about here. So like I said, If we take your advice, we enslave you for 200 years, implement a system of apartheid for another hundred, make it illegal for you to get educated, confiscate your property because we would make it illegal for whites to own property. Make it illegal for you to earn an income for 200 years, allow you to earn half of what we do for the next 100, arrest or kill anybody white that gets mad about being treated that way move you into slums then redline your communities not allowing business in them, then after all that begin lecturing you on how to make it.

You see, I mentioned more than slavery.

Nah. But the thing is, Africans did not make the rules in America and that is what we are talking about here. So like I said, If we take your advice, we enslave you for 200 years, implement a system of apartheid for another hundred, make it illegal for you to get educated, confiscate your property because we would make it illegal for whites to own property. Make it illegal for you to earn an income for 200 years, allow you to earn half of what we do for the next 100, arrest or kill anybody white that gets mad about being treated that way move you into slums then redline your communities not allowing business in them, then after all that begin lecturing you on how to make it.

Bad things. Now invent the fusion reactor.

My ancestors enslaved people and your ancestors enslaved people. The only difference is your people still enslave people TODAY. If anyone has a right to complain, its us, right? Today is far more important than 200 year old stuff.

You go do that. I'm doing this and I do it for a reason.

Cuz you dont like white people, right?

that's one of your problems--not taking advice
blacks were far behind the whites long before the whites went to Africa
and still are--failing.....
nothing wrong with taking advice

My ancestors enslaved people and your ancestors enslaved people. The only difference is your people still enslave people TODAY. If anyone has a right to complain, its us, right? Today is far more important than 200 year old stuff.

Whites are still enslaving people TODAY. I went way past slavery in my post. So until you can look at everything that was said instead of pretending the argument is just about slavery, I am going to repost what I said to you.

Whites are still enslaving people TODAY. I went way past slavery in my post. So until you can look at everything that was said instead of pretending the argument is just about slavery, I am going to repost what I said to you.

how come the Asians do well?

another one of your problems--living in the past

Im2 there are to manymouth pieces doing that. We need men and women of al backgrounds moving our nation forward as a competitor. There has been massive resources spent to bring people who may have not had opportunities to get them. Many decades of this. The best of the best needs to show up. I could not care who it is as long as we lead the world. The real world is competition. And Asia is on the fast track to eclipse us. Perhaps within a couple of decades or so. This is not watching docudramas or movies.

It seems you are enslaved by the idea that most whites are racist. Why don't you loosen your tie, take a deep breath and look for facts to guide your opinions rather than blind hatred?

Must be hard walking around with that chip on your shoulder.

Forum List

Back