a sign from god

Its funny that religious people would believe that escaping physical death every now and then corresponds to being saved or looked after by an angel..

As if they will never die... what then? The angel is on vacation in they day they actually do die?

What about Jesus? I heard he was tortured and crucified and no angels showed up to stop it, not even a friend.

What kind of sign was that?
usually the answer is ''it's god's plan''....the catch all answer
Yeah maybe, but that doesn't quite match up with their professed faith in an afterlife and expressed longing to be with God in paradise after they die.

If God has so many presents waiting for them when they die, why do they thank God for not dying?.
The lion(or liar) of the Democrat party....
TED KENNEDY PRAYED FOR FORGIVENESS FROM MARY JO
Only days before the holiday break, Ted made a very special trip to visit the parish cemetery of St. Vincent’s Roman Catholic Church in Plymouth, Pa., where Mary Jo was buried July 22, 1969.
When you get close to your deathbed and see Death on his white steed, funny how even the most stout Liberal wants to ask God for forgiveness for the sins he did to the innocent girl...

Yeah, sounds very scary...

Moses killed an Egyptian and God didn't seem to give a shit, but then again, Moses wasn't praying to a human being...

. A car accident is not even in the same ball park.

Still, why thank God for not dying if when you die you get to open many cool presents from God ?

Why fear death if you really believed that God was merciful and forgiving to the penitent?
I am not worried, but it sure seems that you are? Go ahead when you leave this Earth, you can just be worm food.

By the way, who created the Universe?

I guess you think that Life is just an accident that has through evolution and random chances led to where we are today?
Here is what a person would look like if everything was random and not intelligent design.

crying-woman-1937-1.jpg
I'm worried?? please explain why you said that

usually the answer is ''it's god's plan''....the catch all answer
Yeah maybe, but that doesn't quite match up with their professed faith in an afterlife and expressed longing to be with God in paradise after they die.

If God has so many presents waiting for them when they die, why do they thank God for not dying?.
Only days before the holiday break, Ted made a very special trip to visit the parish cemetery of St. Vincent’s Roman Catholic Church in Plymouth, Pa., where Mary Jo was buried July 22, 1969.
When you get close to your deathbed and see Death on his white steed, funny how even the most stout Liberal wants to ask God for forgiveness for the sins he did to the innocent girl...

Moses killed an Egyptian and God didn't seem to give a shit, but then again, Moses wasn't praying to a human being...

Still, why thank God for not dying if when you die you get to open many cool presents from God ?

Why fear death if you really believed that God was merciful and forgiving to the penitent?
I am not worried, but it sure seems that you are? Go ahead when you leave this Earth, you can just be worm food.

I guess you think that Life is just an accident that has through evolution and random chances led to where we are today?
Here is what a person would look like if everything was random and not intelligent design.

crying-woman-1937-1.jpg
I think he meant that I'm worried...lol

Sounds like a textbook case of pure projection.....and a guilty conscience.

I guess if I pondered eternity after spending my life praying to a figment of my imagination and wasting my time living in denial of reality, I would be terrified of death too.

crying-woman-1937-1.jpg

I guess if I pondered eternity after spending my life praying to a figment of my imagination and wasting my time living in denial of reality, I would be terrified of death too.
Then why are you questioning it so adamantly. I cant help if you cant find happiness from within, but be a miserable wretch relying on your fake god(government) while trying to attack me for being happy with my life. But then it is the way a liberalism to ruin everyone else life, because of your own sorry ass life. Once you get everyone miserable, then you have achieved equality. Right?

TED KENNEDY PRAYED FOR FORGIVENESS FROM MARY JO When you get close to your deathbed and see Death on his white steed, funny how even the most stout Liberal wants to ask God for forgiveness for the sins he did to the innocent girl...

crying-woman-1937-1.jpg

Then why are you questioning it so adamantly. I cant help if you cant find happiness from within, but be a miserable wretch relying on your fake god(government) while trying to attack me for being happy with my life. But then it is the way a liberalism to ruin everyone else life, because of your own sorry ass life. Once you get everyone miserable, then you have achieved equality. Right?

The only reason God would keep you alive is as a deterrent to us females to avoid men like you.

crying-woman-1937-1.jpg

The only reason God would keep you alive is as a deterrent to us females to avoid men like you.
Thank God that he is keeping females like you away from men like me..Do you know the definition of coyote ugly?
1 bag ugly - put a bag on the woman so you don't see how ugly she is.
2 bag ugly - put a bag on the woman and yourself because if her bags falls off, you still don't see how ugly she is.
3 bag ugly - put a bag on the woman and yourself and anyone else who happens to come into the room so they don't get petrified upon seeing the ugly woman.
Coyote ugly - chew your right arm off, for when you went to sleep, when you woke up she is on your arm and instead of waking her up, you sacrifice so you can get away.

here are some Coyote ugly like Most liberal women.
democratuhhhladies.jpg

Which was why feminazi's were developed. No man would touch them even with a liberal mans dick.

OMG look!!!!! A siiiign! From tha LORD!

il_340x270.465885631_m26j.jpg

Dear BlackFlag
If that's fake doo doo, that is a sign of something
humans have that comes from God:
Creativity and Humor.

Like music, humor is also a reminder some things
are "divinely inspired."

Now I don't think fake doo doo is funny.
But the really ingenious "bathroom humor"
and stupidity in movies like DUMB AND DUMBER,
that comic clowning of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels
was so perfectly timed and executed, down to the
facial expressions and improv, I consider that divine.

When I write poetry or even political satire that
comes from a higher source than me, I consider that
divinely inspired. It's like a baby coming through you,
where you know that baby has a life and personality
of its own, and you did nothing to choose how it came out.
It just did.

Likewise the process in life is divinely guided.
There are things, like even how me and my bf complement
and contrast so precisely, it's like clockwork. It's no coincidence,
but it seems our chemistry was designed to need each other,
that whatever I'm not was poured into him. And all the things
he can't do or understand, or has no interest or even hates,
well that ended up on my side of the fence.

You can say it just so happened to be that way, and that's
how we happened to end up together because we don't have those things.

But I see it as life is not random. For my bf to come out exactly as he did,
that means his two parents had to get together who were exactly as they were,
flaws and all. And same with me and how I came out as a perfect or imperfect
blend of my two parents. It's all part of an ongoing pattern, a perfectly harmonious
symphony of diverse moving parts. All humanity is "designed" to fit together,
in pairs, in groups that NEED each other, like Bass and Treble clef.
Like Sopranos, Altos, Tenors and Basses. It's designed to work together
including our different voices and ranges. And our purpose is to play a
beautiful symphony in life, using all the parts and pieces we are given.

That's how I see life. So each person's part, how we see it and how
we play it, is part of that larger symphony which requires ALL of us
or it isn't complete. Nobody can play the part of someone else.

It's amazing, how divinely perfect it all fits together, when you
look at the bigger picture. I hope you enjoy what you see,
and both the "humorous" side, which balances the tragic side,
and can forgive the parts you don't understand or don't like.

I don't care for the doo doo humor, but some people think it's
absolutely hilarious! But some forms of that humor, yes,
I certainly see the "divine genius" in playing that part WELL.

May we all bring out the best talents and genius in each other,
so we can all contribute and fulfill our greater purpose in life.

Take care and have a great year ahead!
Yours truly
Emily

'Sign from God' claims after fire stops short of Bible | Daily Mail Online

this reminds me of plane crashes, train crashes, etc where most of the people die except a few and people say
''god saved them''
Twice, I escaped certain death by what others would call coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence. I believe my guardian angel was watching out for me. You can believe whatever you like. Makes no difference to me.

Actually, I could say it may have happened three times. Remember when that turret blew up on the Battleship Iowa? I was on her sister ship, the USS Missouri. I was a gunners mate, in turret number two. The same one that blew up on the Iowa. If I had decided to join the Navy earlier, or later, I might have wound up on the Iowa instead. You think that's unlikely? Well, I did well enough in C school to choose where I wanted to serve. If the Iowa had been available, I would have chosen it.
so why don't others have a guardian angel watching out for them?
God is inside us all how can he not be he created all

'Sign from God' claims after fire stops short of Bible | Daily Mail Online

this reminds me of plane crashes, train crashes, etc where most of the people die except a few and people say
''god saved them''
Twice, I escaped certain death by what others would call coincidence. I don't believe in coincidence. I believe my guardian angel was watching out for me. You can believe whatever you like. Makes no difference to me.

Actually, I could say it may have happened three times. Remember when that turret blew up on the Battleship Iowa? I was on her sister ship, the USS Missouri. I was a gunners mate, in turret number two. The same one that blew up on the Iowa. If I had decided to join the Navy earlier, or later, I might have wound up on the Iowa instead. You think that's unlikely? Well, I did well enough in C school to choose where I wanted to serve. If the Iowa had been available, I would have chosen it.
so why don't others have a guardian angel watching out for them?
God is inside us all how can he not be he created all
what???? please redo/explain

Forum List

Back