A simple explanation of the pandemic.

No. We have Trump because the American people are fed up with the corruption in the imperial capital, but also because O and Her are terrible criminal frauds. They hoped Donnie would be better for the people, not just the extreme wealthy. They were wrong.

Had O left behind a successful presidency, Hilly would have won easily.
Didn't figure out that you are the "unsmart" people Ray is talking about, didja?

Try reading the OP over and over again for comprehension.
Just one man’s opinion.
That's just one man reading for comprehension.....You're becoming a shittier and shittier excuse for an alleged libertarian every day....A few more months and you'll end up as big a poseur as Golfing Gomer.

People use the term libertarian the same way as centrist in the sense of not picking side. Unfortunately many want to have their cake and eat it too, claiming to not take sides while taking sides.

In any case, the guy is obviously not a libertarian.
I'm an actual libertarian/anarchist who wants to talk about liberty issues, but nobody else seems to want to.

I detest the willing surrender of civil liberties during this idiotic lockdown, but somehow that makes me a member of team Orange Man.

I loathe the police/spook state thugs who held the nation hostage with their RUSSIA! hoax for over two years, but somehow that makes me a member of team Orange Man.

I've watched with a combination of amusement and horror how the ORANGE MAN BAD! cult can spin on a dime and spout two narratives that are 180° off from one another -often within days- yet pointing this out makes me a member of team Orange Man.

The people who uttered not a peep about spending for eight years are now faux debt hawks....Pointing this out makes me a member of team Orange Man.

I could go on, but you get my drift.

No. We have Trump because the American people are fed up with the corruption in the imperial capital, but also because O and Her are terrible criminal frauds. They hoped Donnie would be better for the people, not just the extreme wealthy. They were wrong.

Didn't figure out that you are the "unsmart" people Ray is talking about, didja?

Just one man’s opinion.
That's just one man reading for comprehension.....You're becoming a shittier and shittier excuse for an alleged libertarian every day....A few more months and you'll end up as big a poseur as Golfing Gomer.

People use the term libertarian the same way as centrist in the sense of not picking side. Unfortunately many want to have their cake and eat it too, claiming to not take sides while taking sides.

You guys shouldn’t worry about the election. Biden is to the right of your beloved orange doofus. It’s a win-win for you guys, but you don’t know it. Don’t feel bad. D voters don’t know it either...I guess you’re all dumb.

Biden is not to the right of president Trump, however he primarily is a supreme establishment shill.

Just one man’s opinion.

You wouldn’t know a libertarian if they hit you in the face.

Just one man’s opinion.

You guys shouldn’t worry about the election. Biden is to the right of your beloved orange doofus. It’s a win-win for you guys, but you don’t know it. Don’t feel bad. D voters don’t know it either...I guess you’re all dumb.

Biden is not to the right of president Trump, however he primarily is a supreme establishment shill.
See?

Dumb!

Just one man’s opinion.

Yes I do...

So how much of Rothbard, Ayn Rand or Hayek have you read? Have you even read Henry Hazlitt's introduction? Did you even vote for Ron Paul?

You are an anti-establishment left-winger. That was easy...

I don't want the Rich's money. I don't need it. I also support the average working person and find it idiotic when average working people attack other working class people. It makes zero sense. Meanwhile the ruling class(the wealthy of both illicit parties) make the rules. They sit back and laugh like crazy as some guy working at Walmart full time bashes the kindergarten teacher. Talk about unsmart.

Just one man’s opinion.

Yes I do...

So how much of Rothbard, Ayn Rand or Hayek have you read? Have you even read Henry Hazlitt's introduction? Did you even vote for Ron Paul?

You haven’t bothered to review Biden’s record. He’s a con like you. Love him.

Just one man’s opinion.

Yes I do...

You haven’t bothered to review Biden’s record. He’s a con like you. Love him.

What does Biden's record have to do with you being libertarian?

I don't want the Rich's money. I don't need it. I also support the average working person and find it idiotic when average working people attack other working class people. It makes zero sense. Meanwhile the ruling class(the wealthy of both illicit parties) make the rules. They sit back and laugh like crazy as some guy working at Walmart full time bashes the kindergarten teacher. Talk about unsmart.

Only if the teacher is teaching the kids how to have anal sex. Maybe if the teachers were focused on doing their jobs like the rest of the working class folks, and not spreading agenda... maybe then they would not be mocked.

This is the hole we've dug by splitting ourselves into tribes - we end up defending and enabling the worst of our tribe because we think we're in a "war" and we can't give an inch.

All rich people are not smart. Some, like Trump, inherited wealth, political, and business connections.

President Trump is a self-made billionaire, and now also the president. His abilities are unusual.
That you believe he is a self-made man is sad.
As I've said, we've seen this kind of blind adoration before in human history. Several times.

It's usually broken at some point, but not before a great deal of damage has been done.

All rich people are not smart. Some, like Trump, inherited wealth, political, and business connections.

President Trump is a self-made billionaire, and now also the president. His abilities are unusual.
As I've said, we've seen this kind of blind adoration before in human history. Several times.

It's usually broken at some point, but not before a great deal of damage has been done.

People loves Trump because he has said something very important.

Plus, how he pisses off the worst of humanity, that's music to the ears. The way he stakes a stand and says what is needed but no one had the courage to say.

Great leaders are always admired.

Plus, how he pisses off the worst of humanity, that's music to the ears. The way he stakes a stand and says what is needed but no one had the courage to say.

I know, I know.

I know, I know.

Great.

I said he is a self made billionaire. Top 400 richest in the world.

It's true.
Prove it. Dare ya. Double dare ya.

His father did no even have a billion to give him.

No teachers here are teaching what you claim. Maybe in a few locations but the vast majority of teachers have no "agenda.". They teach the curriculum given by their schoolboards. But this is not the point. The point is that no average workers public or private are a problem. Truth is 40 grand today anywhere is a pittance, nothing. Yet we attack those workers. We clamor that they make waaaaay too much money while we worship the billionaires who have nothing but disdain for other average workers. It makes absolutely zero sense. To me it's the biggest problem in our society today.

This is the hole we've dug by splitting ourselves into tribes - we end up defending and enabling the worst of our tribe because we think we're in a "war" and we can't give an inch.
it's no accident that it's become a social construct

The OP is about the ruling class vs. the rest of We the Great Unwashed.

THAT^^^^^ is what the 'powers that be' live in fear of our collective focus on Odd one

Once one rises above party lines and partisans to the reality that $$$$ is power is control is 'the system' objectivity , one views us differently

Our so called leaders are merely puppet mouthpieces , our legislators bought, our judicals merely foot soldiers , our constitution a joke , and our future a farce

~S~

Forum List

Back