A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Trump is literally saying he's above the law simply because he's Trump. he doesn't believe the law applies to him. he think it's something he can BS his way through like his business career and White House years.

Trump's enemies need to get Trump to do as many interviews as possible and he will just implode between now and voting day and the day of justice and judgement

RIIIIGHT.

That must be why when I joined here in 2017 just weeks after he took office, all the lefties here were already calling him a criminal for dumping Comey's ass for spying on him and running to the press leaking stuff, claiming that Trump would either resign or be impeached by the end of the year!

And here you are six years later still dumping accusation after accusation on him, charge after charge, hoping that something will finally stick!

My every post here is a matter of record.

You say I've been promising you a Trump conviction since 2015? Link to it or retract your made up horseshit.

My every post here is a matter of record.

You say I've been promising you a Trump conviction since 2015? Link to it or retract your made up horseshit.
I'll accept that challenge:

Yeah, you got 'im now! H4w Haw H4rgh! :auiqs.jpg:

I'll accept that challenge:

Wtf? Where in those posts (from end of 2018 btw) did I promise a conviction??

Wtf? Where in those posts (from end of 2018 btw) did I promise a conviction??

AntonToo :"The only thing left for direct criminal conviction is to prove that Trump's campaign wasn't completely ignorant of the source of hacked materials, though that is not required for political impeachment."

AntonToo :"The only thing left for direct criminal conviction is to prove that Trump's campaign wasn't completely ignorant of the source of hacked materials, though that is not required for political impeachment."

Yea and? Stone was convicted for lying about what Trump knew about source of materials.

Now you're moving the goalposts again, you squirming worm!

Again where did I promise a conviction?

I told you something needed to be established for conviction and it wasn't because Stone would rather go to jail get corruptly pardoned by Trump than to cooperate with the investigators.

Again where did I promise a conviction?

I told you something needed to be established for conviction and it wasn't because Stone would rather go to jail get corruptly pardoned by Trump than to cooperate with the investigators.
Fuck off, you're like a toddler that wrote on the wall with a crayon in his hand goin' "nuh-uh, I didn't do it".

Forum List

Back