A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

We have a binary system.
We actually don't. The parties tell you that. And you believe them. That's on you.
Other countries don't.
Have you considered trying one of those countries to see if that helps?
No way. I'm going to keep fighting for this one. There are many reasons to be hopeful, despite the tidal wave of reasons for despair. The grass-roots adoption of ranked choice voting will help. And I still hold out hope that people will grow weary of holding their noses and voting for shit.

We actually don't. The parties tell you that. And you believe them. That's on you.

No way. I'm going to keep fighting for this one. There are many reasons to be hopeful, despite the tidal wave of reasons for despair. The grass-roots adoption of ranked choice voting will help. And I still hold out hope that people will grow weary of holding their noses and voting for shit.

It is a binary system. no matter how many times you cry and stomp your tiny feet.
2 Corporations (as in binary) run our elections.

DNC
RNC

Work to make the one that you align the most with better.

It is a binary system. no matter how many times you cry and stomp your tiny feet.
2 Corporations (as in binary) run our elections.

DNC
RNC

Work to make the one that you align the most with better.
That is why we have lost the idea of right and wrong. Neither of those parties are right all the time, ever.

Not for me.

You can limit yourself to two dismal "choices" if you like. I won't.
But if you don't want to think, cause it makes you uncomfortable at first, all you have to do is be partisan.

Forum List

Back