A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Apparently, that's all our system is capable of producing.
I think you are right. None of the current front contenders are people I would vote for. Perhaps a Kasich or a Hutchinson sort of adult politician. Trump, Biden and DeSantis are a three ring circus. I lean right and everyone on the right except Christie is afraid to even say the cult leaders name. Pence wont even eat dinner with women without his wife. Hopefully there really is an Illuminati running things, at least they might be competent.

I do wonder what percentage think Trump is the best POTUS ever.

It is a high percentage.

What a reasonable person with critical thinking skills would wonder is,
what do all these American Citizens see that I am missing?

It is a high percentage.

What a reasonable person with critical thinking skills would wonder is,
what do all these American Citizens see that I am missing?
Speaking of critical thinking skills, do you have any sort of evidence of this, "high percentage?"

Speaking of critical thinking skills, do you have any sort of evidence of this, "high percentage?"

Whatever the actual percentage is at any moment -
Would a critical thinker not want to have some feel for why that percentage was that?

Whatever the actual percentage is at any moment -
Would a critical thinker not want to have some feel for why that percentage was that?
You are truly a waste of time in a place I do come to waste time in. You state something, you present no evidence at all when asked, then try to talk about critical thinking, a subject of which you obviously have no knowledge. Just nothing.

Mac just doesn't get it. Some rate Trump as the best president ever. We should be putting Trump back in the White House, not in prison.
But a lot of people hate his guts. Wouldn't it be better to have a President who isn't so divisive, who doesn't inspire so much animosity?

It is really the simplest of simple things.

Candidate Trump applied for a job with The American People.
We liked the interview process.
We hired him.
He promised to do certain things that we wanted him to do.
We liked and appreciated that he did what was feasible, he was stopped from doing everything, mostly by forces beyond his control.

Now do you understand?
You are not going to make Trumpo's propaganda wing with that silly of a slag.

More made up bullshit. It's all you are good for.

RIIIIGHT.

That must be why when I joined here in 2017 just weeks after he took office, all the lefties here were already calling him a criminal for dumping Comey's ass for spying on him and running to the press leaking stuff, claiming that Trump would either resign or be impeached by the end of the year!

And here you are six years later still dumping accusation after accusation on him, charge after charge, hoping that something will finally stick!

04-hunterjustice-ac-1080a-1050x750.jpg

Mac just doesn't get it. Some rate Trump as the best president ever. We should be putting Trump back in the White House, not in prison.
I guess you don't realize this, but the only people who rate him the best president ever were Trumpsters to begin with.

Because you have chosen to make your world very small, that's the only information you have access to. That information is terribly one-sided and distorted.

I guess you don't realize this, but the only people who rate him the best president ever were Trumpsters to begin with.

Because you have chosen to make your world very small, that's the only information you have access to. That information is terribly one-sided and distorted.
Is that anything like the people for abortion have already been born? Same boring crap from you hack.

Forum List

Back