A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

But if you don't want to think, cause it makes you uncomfortable at first, all you have to do is be partisan.

You understand that is it not just 2 random parties, yes?

One party stands for one thing.
The other party stands for the exact opposite (or is supposed to)

But if you don't want to think, cause it makes you uncomfortable at first, all you have to do is be partisan.
Pretty much. it's mostly the fear-mongering that keeps them in their pens. The media and the parties keep in it turned up to eleven, and the rubes respond.

Do you have any idea how complicated a nation like America is, or life is, or science is? Think hard, do you really think your political dogma is all know and all seeing?

Do they? That's not what I've seen. They're mostly on the same page. They're just bickering over who gets to wear the crown.

Do you have any idea how complicated a nation like America is, or life is, or science is? Think hard, do you really think your political dogma is all know and all seeing?

I get it
You don't understand how Government or politics work.
You are most certainly not alone.

I know.
You have told us all many times that you don't participate in the political process.
No - that's just how it settles into your dysfunctional mind.

I participate. I'm just not joining one of your idiotic gangs.

Here's the thing - and I doubt you'll get it, but it's worth a try. I don't vote to "win". I don't vote to "own the libs". I don't vote to score points for my tribe. I vote to express my values. I don't fall for the fear mongering.

No - that's just how it settles into your dysfunctional mind.

I participate. I'm just not joining one of your idiotic gangs.

Here's the thing - and I doubt you'll get it, but it's worth a try. I don't vote to "win". I don't vote to "own the libs". I don't vote to score points for my tribe. I vote to express my values. I don't fall for the fear mongering.

That's fine.
It's not participating.
It nothing more, maybe less than expressing your values on here.

It's participating in the most important way. The only way Ds and Rs will change their tune is if we stop voting for them.

You have typed that last sentence countless times.

It will not happen.
If it makes you feel good, fine.
It will have no effect on the Politicians.

Watch the Super Bowl and bet on a team not playing, to win.
It won't affect the game a bit.

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

He thinks he is

Forum List

Back